It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleezy illuminatism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
One russian guy, an ex coach of the Russian weight lifing team, opened my eyes long ago about balance. And more to say: "how nothing ever, never goes out of balance".

This is observed on all levels. Civilization level too. Now, these factions who are feedng on the destructive and corrupt side of life, need a opposite to balance them on the bnevolent side. Thus we see mass and tons of spiritual uplifting going araund the world. The catch-22 here is that both phenomenoms as created for common balance share similar colors. This said, the idiotic positive always create an idiotic negative, and the sane positive balances with sane negative.

Conflict is just a conflict, and religion is just a religion. Conflict can be understoon from its Bushido side, and religion of honor would follow. Or conflict can be created by deception and manupulation for extraxtion of wealth and personal benefits, thus a religion of sleeziness would be the best balancing part.

All I theorize here is that our worldly conflicts(external soul manifestation) are ridicilous, thus our spirituality(internal soul manifestation) movements are ridicilous too. They are just empty, but not in a Zen sense, because the big factor laying its hands upon the world, is big mamma Vanity!

I like how Native Americans lived, fought and died with honor to themselves, and thus the internal way of the spirit honored them giving them the holy grail(which europeans came and stole, but that's another topic).

An its not only the Nativ Americans, who were walking the proper path, in every continent there were great examples. But today, all around, no honor, yet bubblegum rules the world. And bubblegum is our GOD.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Bubblegum and packaging.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Great post, gum chewing in certain tribes is a sign of position.... and catching STDs.auto correct is at it again, sorry.
I watched a documentary or read somrpething, National Geographic or the Smithsonian.
I'm trying to focus on what you wrote about positive and negative.
Scientology is pretty gross and so can be the newest meditation group, Bro-noes ...my little pony... like its a Zen training or something.🎐
Okay back to. Bubble gum, one can get stuck in materialism all they want, owning and disowning each other and from what I understand, is that is a way Mother nature gets revenge, STDs... over mining and digging around to own a person through her gifts... luckily she provides correct medicine for self ownership... in nature, or the male energy spirits can guide one to proper medicine too.
Hope I am on topic,
Will look into positive and negative balance some more, thanks for getting my mind thinking!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The balance of knowing that this is all a joke, you may call it a killing joke, a serious joke, an absolute joke no matter what you call it, the joke is on you. Even if you decide to play a joke on someone, the joke is on you. To get depressed about a joke is silly so let us laugh!a reply to: GmAndre

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GmAndre
One russian guy, an ex coach of the Russian weight lifing team, opened my eyes long ago about balance. And more to say: "how nothing ever, never goes out of balance".

This is observed on all levels. Civilization level too. Now, these factions who are feedng on the destructive and corrupt side of life, need a opposite to balance them on the bnevolent side. Thus we see mass and tons of spiritual uplifting going araund the world. The catch-22 here is that both phenomenoms as created for common balance share similar colors. This said, the idiotic positive always create an idiotic negative, and the sane positive balances with sane negative.

Conflict is just a conflict, and religion is just a religion. Conflict can be understoon from its Bushido side, and religion of honor would follow. Or conflict can be created by deception and manupulation for extraxtion of wealth and personal benefits, thus a religion of sleeziness would be the best balancing part.

All I theorize here is that our worldly conflicts(external soul manifestation) are ridicilous, thus our spirituality(internal soul manifestation) movements are ridicilous too. They are just empty, but not in a Zen sense, because the big factor laying its hands upon the world, is big mamma Vanity!

I like how Native Americans lived, fought and died with honor to themselves, and thus the internal way of the spirit honored them giving them the holy grail(which europeans came and stole, but that's another topic).

An its not only the Nativ Americans, who were walking the proper path, in every continent there were great examples. But today, all around, no honor, yet bubblegum rules the world. And bubblegum is our GOD.

Perhaps turning up the negative heat elevates us all, on the backside.
Such exciting times to be alive!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

I think the OP is both wrong and right at the same time. That's balance!

top topics

join