It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Synchronicity my dear elf, haha! I read your story and thought as much...

I almost thought you were landing in Kaelci's lake-side clearing for a moment there, haha! Though, I do wonder! What shall be seen within the midst of this crystal ball! I look forward to your next bit of story!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There is a fountain that flows in a gated garden. Tiled paths lead around a labyrinth of green bushes carved into elaborate shapes and animals. She followed around and around coming to dead ends and beginning again, ever searching for her lost Sheddites, her long lost friends. There were taverns she would stop at and ask the Tavern keepers if they had seen them and their answer was always no. They offered directions to various Inns and other taverns.

She sat alone and tearful at one of the bustling Taverns. People were chatting and laughing as friends always do. They were having a wonderful time reminiscing about their pasts and making plans for their futures, singing songs of merriment and life. Night just watched them. After a few goblets of elven wine, she closed the door and wandered on. There were Kingdoms, castles and villages and she saw them all. They were nowhere to be found.

Making her way back, she sat in the gated garden listening to the trickling of the water fountain, breathing in the aromatic air of honey suckle, roses, lilacs and herbs. She felt the warmth of the sun kiss her tender skin and gathered a lovely bouquet and placed them by the fountain in memory of her friends. She tossed some gems into the water, one for each of the missing friends in hopes that one day they would find their way back to this enchanted realm they once called home.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

We are alike in many ways Kaelci. Our hearts are big and sometimes heavy with grief and longing for our old friends. I am so grateful though for the new and amazing people who have found their way here and have joined us. They too are important and matter and mean the world to me. This place, these people, have made a difference in my life. I am ever so grateful for the shed and the fact it still stands and the people bring it to life.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

thenightisours
Good morning and welcome to The Shed! What amazing writing!!! I look forward to reading much more from you!

ccseagull
There are no words that can explain how amazing your opening post was!!!!! I cannot wait to read more of what your amazing imagination has to come up with!!!

Good morning Shedigans!!!! I am running behind and playing catch up!! I missed everyone terribly this weekend. Looks like everyone was very busy!!!!

Night / Kaelci /Syx – I will swing back around and read the great entries that are waiting on me, WOOHOO!!

Night Star Good morning sweetest Night. How are you? Any plans today?

visitedbythem I hope the heat gets better. Be safe!

kaelci Your poem to the missing members was amazing. I hope that they see it and it draws them in!!!

WalkInSilence Honey I have every single thing that I can cross crossed for you!!!! I really do believe that things work for a reason….I do hope that you are able to make it back “home”. And no worries, I will never tell you a job is a job [[[HUGS]]]

Quantum12 Wow, what a weekend you have had!!!! Edie is back? Well you guys were happy so as long as she is sure…..how was the weekend with Corbin? Other than NOT long enough….

Skid Mark Hey skid how are you holding up? It is supposed to get into the high 80s with thunderstorms. WVVA said to plan on 90s most of August….urg

OK guys I know there are a thousand people that I am missing [[[HUGS]]] I’m so sorry. But this has already turned into a bit of a novel. I hope everyone survives Monday!!!!

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: Need a picture

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: TONS of typos

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hey there shedsters,

I just wanted to pop in very briefly to say thank you for all of the kind wishes and birthday messages.
They were very much appreciated.

I might not be around ATS very much any more, but I can assure you that I will never forget my shed family, and I do think about you a lot.

Huge big squishy huggles to our new visitors, lurkers and residents too!
Make yourselves at home, but don't EVER feed kaelci after midnight.....

BigG x

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Gordi you had a birthday how can this be? you are ageless.

Happy birthday friend. Sorry I missed it.

And you are dearly missed.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
[[[GORDI]]] How the heck are ya????? Where you feeling the vibes that Night and Kaelci were sending out? So good to see you. I hope kids and honey are doing well.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Happy monday everyone.
I am exhausted today. Was up till almost 11 pm last night, then had to be up for 3:30 am
So feeling pretty zoned out of it so far. Only on 3rd cup of coffee though. Maybe by 4th or 5th ill start to perk up lol
I hope every one had a great weekend!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning and I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I had a great time with Corbin. Yes it was too short.

Edie came over and cooked dinner. We talked and she wanted to tell me she was sorry for what she did. I told her I already forgave her so not to worry. She told me she kicked out the ex because he got abusive to her. (Not suprised).

I felt bad but I had to ask her to leave at 2am because I can tell she is sad and misses the ex and I told her once your strong and healed from the ex let's talk. She cried and said i just want to be held. So I hugged her and I told her we are friends and all will be ok.

Drama! Ok back to bed its 6 am

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thats beautiful!
17 jewels most likely was the norm for high end in that period.
Its swiss made, so that as well has a huge benefit over most.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You did the right thing telling her in a very polite way, that she has to make up her mind. You dont want to be the rebound for every time her and the ex get in an argument. Nor do you want to somehow get pulled into the drama.
Your smart though, so im sure things will work out just fine!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I had an exciting Bday. My dad came into town with my bday present on a flat bed. A Jeep!
I dont know why, but he decided I needed a Jeep lol. So I cruised around all weekend in that baby. Took the roof and doors off and drove it all over the place. It was a very good weekend!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
You are such a sweet and forgiving person. That was so sweet to Edie. I hope that she is able to get things settled. So glad that you and Corbin had a great weekend, I hate it went by so fast! Are you planning any more trips before school starts back?

a reply to: Macenroe82
Good morning!!! I think you need more coffee….. Hopefully the caffeine kicks in soon! Oh I LOVE a ragtop jeep!!!! That was one of the first cars I drove! What an awesome surprise from Daddy!

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Im on my 4th coffee now, and feeling a lot better.
Ya I was shocked that he did that. I could see if I was still a teenager, but im 34 years old lol.
Dont get me wrong, I love the jeep. I didnt even want to come to work this week. I just wanted to cruise around and customise it exactly how I want lol.
Makes me wonder if hes sick or something lol. I hope not!

Picked up some automobile paint to add some accents to it. Right now its just army green and black. I picked up some bright yellow, Flat and Gloss black, and Tan.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: thenightisours

You know, we love a crazy sense of humor in here! You sound like a wonderful person and I am so glad you found your way to us here at the shed. To all my newbies, I hereby proclaim you a Sheddite of the Shed.

Thank you Night Star for the warm welcome and kind words. For you and everyone, have a peaceful and loving day!

Honored to be a Sheddite even if I am not the sharpest tool there....LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Your entries were both so great and powerful!!! I can't wait to see what appears to you!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Story link Shed 8 Page 39

The time travelers went in search of magnets so they could destroy the hard drive. In the meantime; Martin, Quantum, and Chirp headed off to the beach to see what a Pina Colada taste like in this timeline….

Martin, Quantum, and Chirp were exhausted. They had lost track of time and it seemed that weeks had pasted without them knowing. They had been invited to an amazing BBQ beach party…. but now they knew it had only been a distraction. Someone wanted them to forget about the virus that would wipe out the world.
“If you like Pina Coladas and getting drunk in the rain” Quantum sang as they walked through the forest. “If you’re not into yoga….”

“Hey! What happened to you guys!?! We went right out and found the large magnet like Martin asked us to but then we never saw you again!?!” This group of people came running up to them hopping around getting very excited.

“You like Pina Coladas?” Quantum asked “We’ve got the stuff to make more!”

“Oh no! They’ve been drugged! We have to get the anti-dote into them”

20 minutes and one mighty big headache later Martin, Quantum, and Chirp sat on the beach with their heads hung. “How did this happen?” Martin asked “We just went for a nice summer BBQ. That is the last thing I remember. OK, give me the magnet. Let’s fry this bad boy!”

Martin placed the magnet on top of the hard drive and started rubbing the magnet all over to make sure it made contact with everything. As she swiped the magnet on all points of the hard drive the dull blue light slowly began to fade to black.

“You did it! You did it! You’ve saved the planet….at least this time! Please let us throw you a dinner party in celebration.” The world travelers jumped up and down with excitement.

“NO! No more parties for us! We have a Shed that is waiting. I was only supposed to be on a short walk not travel to a different time, so I am sure my friends are worried. Thank you for your hospitability.”

“Be sure to tell your grandkids to look you up in the future, you just made history….even though it hasn’t happened yet.”

Martin, Quantum, and Chirp hugged their new friends and then loaded up in the time machine to return home to The Shed. “Think anyone will believe us” Martin asked

“Of course!” Quantum laughed “They know how I roll….”

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Well Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it!, hope you had a wonderful day. I can't seem to get into my images to post you a birthday cake , so consider it in the oven baking.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Pina Colada drinnking Time Travelers make the world go round

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That was awesome! Great ending.!!! I will start a new one later. I am off to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning!

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join