It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I'm sure they are. Just senseless worry.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I know how you feel I worry too about things like this!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There are some reasons to worry. She might not be answering so as to not burden me. Wish she would.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Does she live far?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What happened Moon? If you are worried, I'm sure it isn't senseless.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
She lives in the city alone, but is now in Connecticut at her family's home. She's very young, 20.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well, nothing. It's irrational. No need to worry really. Just haven't heard from someone. But I understand why they wouldn't. We aren't that close(actually I'm very confused with this) and she won't burden me(which I hate). She's fine. Her brother is angry with her and I know she's stressed out with worry about him. And now the current situation with her brother. She's fine though!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So yep it's too far for you to walk there!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Far too far. But she is fine. I know it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Good I know you can feel her! Happy she is ok!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Me too. And how are you?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Is that the girl you were supposed to ask out? What happened with the Brother?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I am fine, with my son who is still taking a bubble bath. He said mommy only lets him shower. My friend Taylor is bringing us in and out hamburgers. Nice of her.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

CCSeagull, otherwise known as ButterflyKisses, gently knocked on the door of the Shed, nervously adjusting her body wear. Her pearlescent wings shimmered from the waves of eagerness that stirred throughout her body. Sparks of faint blue electricity ran down her shimmer lines. The Queen, known as NightStar had invited her to the Shed, and ButterflyKisses knew that once in it would be hard to ever leave. BK knew that it was dangerous indeed to try to escape the boundaries of real time for it was too easy to avoid reality. But reality was what kept her body alive and her mind growing. The evils of the real world were the only thing to keep her grounded in the Shed. The Shed was a place to recharge and share with like minded souls. But Butterflykisses knew that just like endless packets of pork rinds and bags of chocolate, a true escape was never really that. It had a price. Butterfly kisses straightened her back, took a deep breath and clutched the crumpled box tighter to her chest. A red velvet ribbon had been pulled tight about the box.

The sound of laughter exploded towards BK as the door opened. The most beautiful fairy she had ever seen was standing at the door. “You’re here.” NightStar’s voice was sweet and a fragrance much like wildflower honey seemed to settle around BK. ButterflyKiss’s wings quivered with delight.

“Who’s at the door?!” bellowed someone deep in the room.

“Strange,” thought ButterflyKisses, as she continued to stare at NightStar’s ethereal beauty. “I know that voice. But how?”

“Let the buckaw-bukaw in, I know she’s got treats!” And before she could protect herself ButterflyKisses felt a wet nose and the graze of huge canines against her work hardened hands.

“No! Stop!” ButterflyKisses squealed as she bent down to try to capture the beast. Sam was writhing in glory, his huge bum wagging with pure joy. He scooted just out of BK’s grasp and weaved to and fro amongst the crowd. The crowd laughed as Sam danced about caught up in his moment of glory. NightStar giggled but when she saw something bright and tiny burst forth from the bulging box, her eyes widened. “Skid… Skid - get over here now!”

“So I said to her, a chicken is a wise old creature. I can talk to them you know, you just have to interpret that jerky body move they do,” said a young man as he strode forward. ButterflyKiss’s mouth fell open as her eyes landed on the biggest coffee mug she’d ever seen. It was streaked with previous coffee spills. Something that looked suspiciously like squashed brownie plastered one side.

“There is no comparison between chickens and bluejays!” shouted someone that BK couldn’t make out in the shadows.

Everyone in the room started to laugh but then as if on que there was a collective gasp. ButterflyKisses felt all eyes turn on her but all she could do was point to Sam who was now on the ground ripping the last layer of cardboard off the misshapen box.

It was as if time slowed down, in this magical place of no time. ‘That doesn’t make sense,’ ButterflyKisses thought to herself just before the explosion. It wasn’t how she’d wanted to introduce herself to these people she felt she had known for so long. She was a solitary creature with a mind always busy with thought. ‘Sometimes you just have to let loose she said to herself.’

“Rainbow sparkle drops!” Sam shouted. He jumped up and down, his jaws wide open, tongue at the ready to catch the multi-colored droplets of rainbow dew.

“Do you mind?” uttered Martin75 as she pulled her flowing gown tighter about herself staring at Sam with disgust.

“Sorry, not my fault where they land,” said Sam as he pounced now on a pool of rainbow dew drops at Quantum’s feet.

“For you buddy, enjoy,” said Quantum. “But just so you know, I’ve got the leather saddle tonight.”

“How big this time,” asked Sam now sniffing a wet spot on the divan. A fine cascade of crushed sparkles trailed from his mouth.

“That’s Timely, saw him do that earlier,” mumbled VisitedByThem as he gave an involuntary shudder.

“Glad I don’t have your sniffer,” joked JustMike, a circle of rainbow colours encircling his lips.

“Smells are the best thing in the world. Other than the Shed,” responded Sam. “Let’s do Unicorn size tonight Quantum. I’m feeling like a big boy tonight.”

“Yes, perfect,” responded Quantum, his eyes gleaming. “I must find Love. The world needs more Love. I must find where it originates from.” He patted Sam’s back noting the way the fur was shorter where the saddle fit the dog's body.

ButterflyKisses held onto NightStar’s delicate arm trying to take in the scene before her. The rainbow sparkle drops were still erupting, a few of them shooting high into the air and then exploding like mini fireworks.

“Just like ButterflyKisses would feel right BK?” teased NightStar. “Come on, I want you to meet the people you already know,” closing the door.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Baths are better than showers, more relaxing. And for a kid, bubbles are a must!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No, I think I allowed logic to reign and I'm just confused by her and the situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Hi there gorgeous! Good to see you writing here!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That sounds good. Your son is 8 if I remember correctly? Sounds like you're have a great time! I'm happy for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Ok that was amazing writing. You really fit your great story with our real lives. It so great to meet you! Your amazing!👍

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know I love my bath it really big. Corbin is having so much fun. He said he wants to move back here. I said I am working on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join