It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

" 'why's the rum always gone?' "
Because Us Dragons Love Rum!!
But Actually Dave I prefer a Barrel of good Ale.
Ahhh Yes, it hits the spot on a hot day!!

Good Morning ShedLandians! Yah I am up early as hell. My back decided it was time to wake up. So here I sit...
CC and I went to the Tug Fest last night, Drank Beer and watched a live band. Some guys doin' covers of Alternative and some of their own. They were very good! It was a fun night!!

The Tug fest is where there is a rope strung out across the Mississippi River between LeClaire Iowa, (Home of the American Pickers from The History Channel), and Port Byron Illinois. We are in Illinois so we go to the IL side. Then teams on each side of the river pull till one or the other gets the rope to move like, (not sure how far) so many feet their way. Tug of War!! It is grueling for the teams and a lot of fun cheering them on!! Yes We won again!!!

It's a Beautiful morning in Accasia...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
A Tug Fest huh.....?

..... I wont ask.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

LMAO Dave!!! NO!!! Not that kind of tuggin'!!!

How goes it this morn? Like what, 20 after 7 there? is 20 after 9 here in the land of Lincoln...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I was talking about tugging on a rope! I dont know what you were thinking.. People...we need to get our minds out of the gutter!!!

I should probably start with myself. Elfie is going to yell at me for my little crack above.

Im sitting on a bus heading to shovel dirt till 2pm. Went to bed at 5:45am. Woke up at 6:45. Searing headache right now and bone tired.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Aww Bro. Hope your headache gets better. Umm, we can edit the above ya know.
If I see yours edited, I will do the same!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So i bought some miniature cars that resemble the one that parks in front of my apartment booming bass all the time last night after taking your dragon rearing advice.

I gave it to the little guys to see what theyd do. They immediatly started 'playing' with the little cars. biting them. Tossing them in the air. One little guy has developed his flame earlier than what ive been lead to understand developmental wise for baby dragons. Proud of him the most. Hes so cute.

So i watch them attempt to demolish these miniature cars that resemble that guys car with glee like a proud father. I feel like the Emperor in that one scene in return of the jedi. 'Yes!...goooooood. Harness your anger!!!'

For now i just peer at the guy out my window. But one day......one day.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

LOL!! That gave Me a laugh out loud here Bro!! You need to write a story here.
You have a great imagination and will come with a good tale to post. Think about it would You?!

I'm trying to get stuff back into My puter. Had to do a total restore. Starting from scratch again...
Took forever to find My last story piece entry here and am trying to get motivated to add to it...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Id be happy to read your latest chapter! Upload it when your satisfied with the end product.

As for my writing. Ill probably add a few short stories in the next few weeks. Saving a bunch of personal ghost stories and other high strangeness for around holloween time.

Mean ive been writing a lot of 'stories' but i dont think theyre up to shed standards.

So what do you have going on today?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So im sitting on the bus right now. There are some weird people on the bus i tell you. For instance the guy sitting next to me im certain is an alien in human disguise like in that movie men in black. I think hes reading this over my shoulder as i type this.
edit on 14-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Last stuff I wrote here is way back on pages 122 and 123.
Am hoping to get some more to add later on today...
As far as what to write for in here,just make up a character, shed land type.
Elf, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard, Warlock, etc... Or another Dragon in here would Rock!!
Of course I am biased towards Them. LOL!!

But If You did come in here as a Dragon, perhaps We could collaborate from time to time?
Just a thought...
Can't wait to see what You have for Halloween! Is not far away!! Man the time is flying anymore! Must be gettin old.. Alas, such is life!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh, not much planned for today. Waiting to pick up my pain meds soon...
ALIEN?! Neato Man!! Ask Him what planet He is from and see how He reacts!!! LMAO!!!

edit on 14-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ok i just asked him what planet hes from.

He said pluto. Stupid alien plutos not even a planet.

I like the idea of being a dragon. What types of dragons are there that i can choose from?

Or maybe a human charcter. Whats the closrst thing to a jedi. Some sort of wizard? Id prefere to be a warlock. It sounds cooler. Whats the difference between the two?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

LOL @ Pluto!!!

A Wizard is one Who uses Magic and Alchemy and can cast spells.
A Warlock is a Male Witch. Same as a Wizard and can use Magic and cast spells too.
I hope what I just told You is correct. I believe it is...
As far as Dragons, There are many types. Wyverns, Who have hind legs, and their fore arms are their wings.
English Dragons, which I am one of, have four legs and Wings.
There are probably more, not real sure.
All come in different Colors and each have different size according to Their Color...
Wish I knew more about them actually...
If Pheonix were here I am sure He could tell You a lot more than I could...

Wolf Lord where are You?!?!??! Pheonix You are being paged!!!! Report to The nearest Liquor Store!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hey i just learned something! Maybe I want to be an english dragon. A huge gold dragon like on Pern.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Ya mean like this Bad Boy?!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Or this one??!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Or Him?

EDIT: Naaa. He's too old for You! You are a Pup at mid 30's. LOL!!

edit on 14-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Uh yeah that first one!!! Thats my style!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe i can be a little white dragon like Ruth since im small
edit on 14-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have some cool Wyverns in My uploads. These are a few of them...

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join