It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 9

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
a reply to: Quantum12

LOL my inlaws picked her up, they said I will love her, and they told her she doesn't know how spoilt she is going to be. We are A HUGE dogs and cat family, so she has lots of siblings to play with.

I bought her a big bow to put on for her first family pics!

Husband shook his head in disgust at me when I showed him

He needs to drive faster!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Morning zazzy. Pic of new doggie when you get him? 😯

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:27 AM
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Penny Pitbull always takes my covers. She has a bed but some times this is how I wake up in the morning lol.

edit on 8 13 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM

Enjoy you new pup zazzafrazz. You are a new mommy!
edit on 8 13 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM

Omg so cute

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:26 AM
growing up one of my dogs was Sammy the hound dog.

He had a habit of jumping on your bed and laying on top of your legs. He was 60lbs.

If you made any attempt to move your legs out from under him or move him off hed start to growl amd show his teeth.. It was all a bluff though. If you shooed him enough hed move and he never actually bit.
edit on 13-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM

Lol, Penny quietly sneeks in my bed, she weighs 50 pounds. She thinks I can't feel her lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
You're welcome. Thank you for giving her a home. What did you name her?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
She probably thinks she's a lap dog too, doesn't she? She reminds me of a boxer my brother and sister in law had.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
a reply to: Skid Mark

I have a kitty and she see the kitty sit on me so penny too thinks it's ok to jump on me. Lol she is a big kitty!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
That's funny. Yeah she's one big "cat".

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:03 PM
Hey Gang. Hope You are all well. Doin ok here mostly...
Following is a large post, for some previous posts here.
Sorry for the large size of it, but If I don't post it now, it will be lost to the nether...

I Loved Your Tale! Very well done!!

Hello! Welcome to our little slice of Paradise! I am Syx. Glad to meet You!!

Julie Bell and Boris are two of My favs too! Along with Frank Frazetta of course!! Great artists all!!!

Hey! To get a large healthy Dragon one must feed the young a large cache of meats. Start, with little dragons, with rabbit and other small game. Then as the Dragon grows to a few feet high or so, begin them on Wild Boar! A delicacy for sure! Who does not love Bacon?!? LOL!!

It is fun to watch them toss their food into the air and flame it before catching it in their mouths!! Such fun indeed!! LMAO!!!

a reply to: Night Star

I agree it would be nice to see Night! Tom's , and Gordy's tunes would be very cool up front of the new Pages!!

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I agree but life moves on. I don't want to be sad over death, let's be happy for life. We know were born and we die. It's sad but we move on to another place. Where? I don't know but our soul knows. So me I celebrate the life of a person and you should too! Just how I feel.
You can't love and live in a sad world.

Enough said I am finally convinced that I must move on.

I Hope that was to mean move on for the day and not leaving us here?!?!?! WTF WIS???!!?

This from You before that last post,
"The depth of our soul is not only measured in how high we can sour but in the contrast between the valley and the mountain top."
Is Beautiful!!

a reply to: JinMI

Hello Jin. I am Syx. Another Previous Steel Worker. Glad to meet You!
I was a welder/Assembler/Fabricator/Machinist before my lower back went bad on Me years ago. I loved the smell of melting and burning steel!! (I miss it dearly...Alas... Such is life...)
We built Steam Tube Rotary Dryers. I was there for ten years...
Anyway, Pleasure to meet You!!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
So i just had this conversation on the bus. Its currently tourist season in LA. Right now a lot of French.

So im on the bus heading into hollywood right now and these three young girls (20 somethings) are looking confused. Ones got the map upside down. The other is asking anybody who will answer.

Picture the whole french girls side of the conversation with a heavy french accent and broken english:

French girl: uh....Santa Monica?

Me: santa monica? You mean the city or the street. Were on santa monica blvd.

French girl: la brea?

Me: oh. Yeah la breas two more stops.

French girl: aaron carter?

Me: ????

French girl: vacation.

Me: youre on vacation?

French girl: no. Aaron carter

Me: the guy from that boy band One Direction.

French girl: **eyes light up** one direction!

Me: um...ok? Hes got a concert youre going to?

French girl: **pulls out tabloid magazine and points to random picture of some house.** aaron carter...his house...we find!

Me: youre going to look for aaron carters house? You know where it is. Los angeles is really big.

French girl: la brea?

Me: lives somewhere near la brea? ?? Um...this your stop right here la brea.

French girl(s) all excited: la brea! We search! And then they get off the bus.

Me: good luck with that? Rolls eyes.

French girls: notice a star bucks on the corner.
Starbucks!!!! They scream with glee and run towards it.

Just another day on the los angeles metro public transit system.
edit on 13-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM

LOL, I know what you mean! That is funny! Were they good looking? Did you get their phone number? I had that happen with some Chineese chicks a few months ago and they ended up partying at me house. They were on the beach trying to ask questions I was like no Chineese. I said drink alcohol! I pointed to my house and away we went to drink.

It was awesome being with girls who could could not speak English! They could not open up a mouth and yell at me lol

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
You two have cracked me up! Thanx for the smiles! I needed them!!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:29 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey syx!!! 😀

Well i live in the city. Theyre small right now and im on a budget so ive been feeding them bacon. Alas microwaveable bacon but ....bacon.

They seem to love it. But eventually bacon alone wont satiate their growing hunger.

Um a couple of potential problems. I live across from an elementry school playground. So far they like to watch the kids run and play from my window. Im hoping thats what theyre doing. Dragons are good with kids right?😯

Uh another problem but maybe not. You kbow how some dogs go nuts when a motorcycle goes past or a skateboarder? My dragons have been freaking out every time this one guy parks in front of my apartment bumping his music. At first i thought. 'Oh look they like music' the one of them erupted a tiny little flame from his snout at the window and the car with all the bass. Im like ....maybe not?

Any advice or help?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:33 PM

Uh yeah, im not really on the market looking for phone numbers right now. I shoulda gotten thier numbers and sent em to Quantum's Lair. The poor girls.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:34 PM

LMAO!! Yah You have some stuff to contend with there Bro. Um Dragons are good with kids as long as you talk to the kids first to warn them to NOT MOVE TOO FAST!! They will be ok if they stay calm...
As far as the neighbors and loud noises, maybe let them know You have some baby dragons and they are getting agitated by the loud noises. Let the neighbors know you wont be responsible, if the Dragons get outside to deal with the noises themselves!! LMFAO!!!

EDIT: Bacon is prime for those little ones Man!! Maybe set a few snares outside for rabbits too...

edit on 13-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM

Lol the French ask too many question and would drink all my red wine.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
Just because...

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>