It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
You know how much I LOVE your story. Now hurry and kill this spider before Night starts packing us up again!!!

a reply to: Night Star
Anything but spiders! LOL

a reply to: Quantum12
ETA: Quants on babysitting duty tonight....Just kidding!!!

edit on 7/21/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sally? You met somebody new?

Get some Raid and a lighter. We can make a flame thrower.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Get some Raid and a lighter. We can make a flame thrower.

Hey! There's an idea! FIRE!!! All this time Darien's been trolling Kaelci with a giant shoe.. maybe it'll be a flaming giant shoe! haha.

Hi Miss Martin and Night Star!
Azothinne's death comes soon! I promise! No more spiders roaming the Shed's hallways!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ahahahaha! Q's babysitting!!!!!

Ah a fire for the spider, there ya go Kaelci. LOL Sorry if I get behind in here. Very sore and a bit sleepy tonight.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey Gang! I am glad My Team found at least one of Our M.I.A.'s!! Errol had been found and directed here!!

I'll send them back out to find more of Our Missing In Action' Friends!!

While They were out hunting Our missing Members, They found something cool, they they wanted to show You all! Check this out!
No NOT the brick wall or the dude, The BackPack!!! Silly Shedians!!

Well since We share most everything here I wanted to post this:
Ok now for a bit of somber news. She should be ok soon, We hope, but CC's Sister was in a really bad car accident the other night, Monday, and is still in Critical condition in the Hospital in Silvis Illinois. 15 minutes from Our place. Some of the medicines She was on, I guess, caused Her to fall asleep at the wheel and She crashed into a tree. She had Her daughter, Grandaughter, and Her Daughters BoyFriend in the van also, Who are ALL OK! They were released soon after being sent to the hospital to be checked out, after the wreck.

The Meds had so far only caused Her to get drowsy and not make Her pass out, so I guess She thought it was ok to drive, as She has done a lot of times since she started taking those meds and drive safe enough for some normal errand running...

CC and I have seen Tami, CC's Sister, a few times since We found out, yesterday, and She is coherent, somewhat, considering She is doped up pretty good, and healing well, I guess. She will be in The Intensive care unit for another day at least, till they determine she will be ok enough to be put in general population at that hospital.

About Her injuries so far what We know to be pretty true is this: Tami has 14 broken bones of which we do know that there are 8 ribs, Her sternum, and Her femur broken. Her Spleen is also torn. She has only 1 leg anyway, as the left one was amputated years ago due to some Diabetic complications...

If You guys could include Tami and Her Family, maybe CC and I as well, in Your prayers, We would appreciate that!

Thanx. Ok, You may continue...

edit on 21-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Erroll it s great to see You again!!

Kaelci and Erroll I loved Your story entries!!! Great stuff!!!l!!!

edit on 21-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yes and she is 26. Lol it not my fault. She started talking to me!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

What a horrible and frightening experience for Tami and the kids! They all have my prayers and CC as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I honestly can’t wait to see what you have planned for this shoe!!!

[[[SHEDHUG]]] I’m so sorry you are hurting. I wish there was something that I could do to take yours and all the pain from The Shed

Mike of course I will keep Tami and all of your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she continues to improve and so lucky the others were able to be discharged quickly! [[[SHEDHUGS]]] Since I am going back to school I am pretty sure that I have to have one of those back packs. LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Martin75
Night Star

Thanx You two for the reply. We appreciate it...

Jess I know right?! That BackPack is so cool, I want one just to have it!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow, man. You have the mojo lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL, I wish. I met a cool girl also at work. She thought I was in my late 20''s. I was like I am 44. She was 18. I told her your too young for me. She said but I am smart. lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Normally I would say that age is just a thing but 18 is almost young enough to be your daughter lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: visitedbythem

WOW, VISITED!!!

Thats a Bucherer pocket watch!
You have a little fortune in your hands. Bucherer is on par with Rolex. Have you ever popped the back off the case and looked at the inner working?

It looks like it might be a twist off model (higher quality) most likely a sterling silver case. Im very interested how many jewels are in there. (The jewels are not actual precious stones. They are man made ruby's, used to lower the friction of parts.) And are worthless in them selfs.

But its safe to say, the higher the jewel count the higher the quality the piece it. The rarest and best quality pocket watches will have 24-26 jewels ( they are extremely rare, because those extra jewels were added only for prestige for the collector. )

Most commonly, the high quality pieces will have 23 jewels. Then 21.
Before WW2 the common place for jewels was a 15 count.

Gently pop the back off that baby and lets see what we have

Unfortunately it only has 17 jewels

It looks linda grody under there too

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hey Rider! Even though that has just 17 jewels, it is still a very cool Pocket Watch!! No doubt about that!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak Im sorry to hear about the accident. That sounds really bad

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope she'll be okay. There is one plus. It was only a tree that got hit and not another car or a building.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It looks linda grody under there too

Who is Linda Grody? I'm just teasing. I don't mean any harm.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanx Man, But it could have been worse actually. You know, there could have been fatalities, so in that sense, they were all lucky.

I didn't mean to slow down or shut down this thread with that news You Guys/Gals. Just wanted to let Ya's know... Sorry to be a buzz kill...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join