It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nice

back in a little while! I think Quantum's gonna be busy for a while anyways lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

laffs @ the video.

edit on 8/8/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here! Here!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Forgive me. I have not welcomed you the shed yet. My hand and wrist are sprained and it hurts to type. I see you and other Sheddites are writing a story which is wonderful. Hello and welcome!!!!!!!

Oh, for those writing story entries, we do so in another color font. It alerts us right away that it is a story or poem or piece of creative writing. It stands out. Just trying to be helpful. It's not mandatory or anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thank you for the welcome! I am happy to be here sharing and reading the stories and viewpoints amassed, what a wonderful thread.

I do hope your hand and wrist heal fast, those are not fun injuries and I can imagine abit painful to type.

I'll do that, I can understand how it would highlight the stories from the replies, thank your for the info. I will apply it going forward.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Glad to hear you are enjoying our wondrous realm! I should try to get some sleep now. Sweet dreams!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Night Mrs Star!!!!

Sleep good. Look for PM in morning from me. I wont repeat the same mistake twice with you.

((Night hug))

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! How are we today? I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

I brought Danielle home last night. Paul has strep. So I had two sickies, LOL. I pulled Danielle’s mattress down to the family room and put her in one corner and fixed up the couch for Paul. It was easier to take care of them together. LOL If I could have gotten a hold of her mother last night I probably would have gone to jail! GRRRRR!!!! First, she doesn’t show up until the afternoon. Danielle’s surgery was at 9, her mom showed up at 3! Ben had to call her to get her to show up then, Danielle was crying. Then I left so I wouldn’t say or do anything I should’t…on my way home Ben (Danielle’s bf) called to say that her mom left saying she had errands she needed to run and would be back later. WTF??? Danielle crying again. I called Paul and told him I was getting Danielle. I went home picked up Paul and then went back to the hospital to get Danielle. Her mom showed back up around 6 (what if they had discharged her already????). And acted pissy that we were taking her with us. But at least I know she was being taken care of. She has had some nausea from anesthesia but all in all is doing well…..ok now to try and catch up….

Sweet night we seem to keep missing each other. I hope that all is well with you. Is your pain any better? It really seems to be getting bad here lately.

a reply to: awareness10
A very belated welcome to The Shed! I’m so sorry I have not welcomed you yet, how very rude of me!

Welcome! Grab a seat and the pixies will be by with drinks shortly! Always love new faces in The Shed.

a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hot as a firecracker he is.

He is isn’t he! Oh but I have a thing for bald guys…..have you seen Paul, LOL.
a reply to: visitedbythem
Is the new avatar at work? I see a bank of buttons I would have a blast pushing, lol

a reply to: Skid Mark
Thanks for the videos, pretty cool! So even famous guys wanna be in the band? LOL

a reply to: Quantum12
Oh Quant, you and your ladies, LOL. I hope she feels better…you like the one from Seattle right? (Did you get PM?)

a reply to: BASSPLYR
Did you get all your holes dug? Need any more dragons? At some point they start creating havoc and stop being of help….LOL

OK I know I have missed many but I am starting on a book!LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Jin made It back to Sth but this time space travel improved. The Federation Space Agency was holding on to a secret plasma engine that used low power but gave off burst of power, cutting Jins travel to only 52 ongs. Or 47 days.

Jin and his lover made it safe. They were welcomed by 10'and Quantum. 10 said to Jin "We missed you so much, I want you to meet my twin girls, this is Jinger I named her after you and this is Ashley."

Jin broke down in tears after meeting the twins, he knew how much 10 wanted a baby now she has the two most beautiful girls ever.

Quantum and Jin went into room 6 with members of the Sth Space and Planet outreach team to make a new plan to help save earth. The meeting lasted 6 long hours. Jin was tired from his trip back to 6th and went into his water home to sleep.

Sth is a planet of all water, all the houses and most everything is built on the water. The people of 6th have build manmade land but it is hard to keep it from eroding. Mostly everything floats...
edit on 8 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning or night for me. No pm. Wonky. I hope Dani feels better and Paul too. Your so kind to take care of the two.

Taylor's one friend left yesterday. Last night Taylor and her friend were a little drunk so I cooked them some food and watered them. Lol.

The girl from Seattle is amazing and we are have deep talks. After she sobered up we walked on the beach and held hands. Talked and kissed with the waves crashing. It's 4 am I better try to sleep! Ha e a great day!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I like to take care of people. I find it very rewarding.

Seattle girl sounds great!!! And your night beach walk sounds so romantic! You two sound like you have really hit it off! Sweet dreams Quant.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I am still awake. Taking care of people is a gift. Your a gift!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Morning sheddites!

Happy to see everyone.

Q,
glad you hit it off with the seattle girl and had a moonlight kiss with her down by the waves.
Now to cite santa monica civil code 27.056- 42(b) about unauthorized night time usage of beach facilities. Just kidding.

Martin,
i need a nickname for you. Ill come up with one. You definitly have your hands full. In response ive dispatched a half dozen dragons to assist with the house chores while you focus on more pressing issues. Dont worry. I personally trained these dragons my self to do house chores and cooking. What could go wrong?

Yes i got the holes dug. Your dragons you sent me, unlike mine, actually are helpful.

Night Star,
Hope you slept well. Some of your flowers opened up last night. They look pretty right now.

TNMockingbird,
I havent seen you post much in the last few days. Hope everything is fine and your just feeling uninspired to post anything and thats all.

Call,text,email,PM,all 4, if you want. Miss you.

Kaelci,
Kaelci...sigh...kaelci....kaelci...kaelci. I think shes still asleep. And she could use a dragon or two to take care of her. Ill send the ones i trained to give foot rubs immediately to you.

Ill wait to pester her later today when she shows up in the shed. Maybe tease her about her smile some more.

Skid mark,
Hope today goes well and you dont have to deal with too much BS.

Visited,
Morning too. Sometimes when i need a break i look at your fishing avatar and wish i was there.

Ok i gotta jump in the shower. Hop on a bus and go back to that worksite today.

I think i also have to deal with a friend whos gone through a half. 1 litre bottle of vodka this morning. Its 7:30 am. Hes not even partying. Just an alcoholic friend we've had since childhood we are bound to watch over in honor of a dieing wish from his little brother, who passes out in the worst streets of hollywood. I had to rescue him last night. Hes back at it again. So that will be a frustration through out the day while im trying to work. I seriously dont have the time, patience nor resources to keep helping him un screw himself because of his alcoholism. I may have to let him go soon as a friend for my own sanity.

edit on 9-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The end!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The end!

Next time you use your idea!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Like breaking into the lifeguard station lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Always wanted to do that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

TNMockingbird,
I havent seen you post much in the last few days. Hope everything is fine and your just feeling uninspired to post anything and thats all.
Call,text,email,PM,all 4, if you want. Miss you.

Thanks sweetie! Don't fret, I'm always around.

I move in and out often. Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on one or all four!

P.S. I think it's 2 am in some parts of OZ...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I would like pry open station 18 one night.

My mom took this photo. She was so excited about the seagul

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join