It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's fun. And you two are funny.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well this is interesting. Yes, that really is Bruce Willis.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I will be back I have to take care of my new friend from Seattle for a while. She is not feeling good. From the drinking I bet. I will nurse her into feeling better.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Well this is interesting. Yes, that really is Bruce Willis.

Very interesting!

Thanks for that

Hot as a firecracker he is.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Being "weird".

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

G'luck Q

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Upon leaving the contract with the Oil hungry greed ridden earthlings, we trekked back towards our ship. 10 looked at Quantum and stated it would be impossible to have a baby without finding some place to live. 10 Longed to go back to sth and didnt know if their alien dna could even produce offspring on this planet. Quantum longed to run his own Organic bar, like the one left behind on Sth. Although 10 loved Quantum deeply, this would take some time, and some planning.

Jin now in love with a Beautiful Earthling also longed to go back to Sth and reminded his best friends 10 and Quantum they were there first and foremost to help Earth get back to where it was. They needed to shake things up a bit, but first they needed a bathroom, and a house to put it in, they had planned to stay no longer than 3 yrs so this was rather pertinent to their plans.

Jin and his super powered dimensional DT5 machine could create the materials quickly in order to produce everything they needed. Their planet Sth was Technically advanced in comparison to Earths and so, found it easier to deal with the harsh weather conditions of Winter.

Jin reminded Quantum and 10 that...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thats really nice of you yes, good luck!

towels lots of towels.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Are you going to hold her hair while she pukes? Have her drink a lot of water. It'll cut down on her hangover tomorrow.

a reply to: TNMockingbird
No problem. I liked it and thought somebody else would too.

That sounded like Yoda. "Like him you do. Swoon you will."

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Its getting better

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is pretty good, too. I didn't know he had a band.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well you tricked them, because you are not

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

oh hey i like Bruce Willis and Kevin Costner but had no idea they had a band, very cool!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

it's getting there

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

That sounded like Yoda. "Like him you do. Swoon you will."

Hahahaha!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Having departed Q and 10, they said they had to "fold some towels", Jin returned with his stalker to contemplate the next 3 years on earth. Having been provided the means to shake off the colds of winter he went to work on Q and 10's proposals to veering Earth off of the oil crisis.

The beautiful stalker emerged from the kitchen, sandwich in hand, offering it to Jin. He professed that he missed the air and gravity of Sth and he could not wait to return. The comely earth girl was happy to accompany if she could hear the hunger story again.

Before leaving on their voyage 10 and Q left behind a communication device. It was a direct link into the ear of each, kind of like the old party line. Jin placed his call and no answer...."WTH?" "They must be busy, I'll try again later."

A year passed and Earth was no closer to it's oil detox than it had before the amazing proposals. Congress kept shooting down bills to help it proceed, some things never change. Stalker in tow, Jin arranged for pickup back to Sth.

I think were going here.

edit on 8-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

It's the cool thing to do!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Funny thing is that's how anyone that knows me describes me. They feel the need to warn whatever new person who's going to meet me. "He's weird but a really good guy." This actually is the look I get when I'm less than sober:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I didn't know, either. I just happened to see them on youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join