It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok Your up Q

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Yeah he did. Overdosed.

a reply to: awareness10
Well, crap. I hate it when that happens. It's No Rain by Blind Melon.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Did her friend bully her into it?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Awareness10 and I made it. I call her 10. Back on our home planet life was much different from life on Earth. Our best friend Jin traveled with us home to our planet Sth. Sth is in the red zone of our solar system. Our trip back took 365 earth days or a year traveling at light speed.

The three of us were locked up in our ship for one year. We never fought and our trip was amazing. Back on Sth or our home planet 10 and I were best friends and lovers. She was the one and still is. All our dreams came true traveling to the blue ball earth. Our planet is peaceful but earth is like a war zone with fighting over oil. We loved earth even though we found people crazy. Our fuel on Sth is h2o mixed with helium. Water and helium in a solid state makes fuel. The humans are too greedy to use this method because it will put the oil company's out of business.

10 Jin and I are on a mission. We are on Sth making a plan to save the great people on Earth.

More soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ha! Finally got a picture or two of one of the Savannah Cats.

Gorgeous but very frenetic and constantly moving. Getting fleeting photos of her was a challenge. Shell grow to be twice this size as shes still a kitten less than a year old from what ive been told.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I think she knew it was the right thing to do lol

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Beautiful kitty's.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Oh man Savannah cats are very cool animals. What a treat to be owned by one..or more!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Had to put down my coffee and walk away. That was awesome and I laughed so hard at "10 Jin and I are on a mission."
I immediately thought of this:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh i love this,,,

I had to laugh too at the locked in a ship together for a whole year, lol.

ok wait now i'll add give me some time I will return

link   
a reply to: JinMI

lol I love the blues brothers. Great scene

link   

yes gorgeous cats, I love cats!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes yes yes........ Now lets hear the other parts of the story

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good deal. There's nothing like a drunk chick eating all your food and drinking all your booze lol.

That last part reminds me of something. My friends and I got banned from somebody's house. My one friend for drinking a whole lot (losing that game quarters on purpose) and my other friend and I for being "weird", which I would guess is laughing too much.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I know and I told her off so she replaced it lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Good deal. There's nothing like a drunk chick eating all your food and drinking all your booze lol.

That last part reminds me of something. My friends and I got banned from somebody's house. My one friend for drinking a whole lot (losing that game quarters on purpose) and my other friend and I for being "weird", which I would guess is laughing too much.
And you for ?????????

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I know and I told her off so she replaced it lol.

She probably liked that. She will be getting in touch pretty soon

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Earth at this point in time wasn't doing too well. People had treated the eco system with dispassion and without regard to it's unique beauty. No where in the solar system was there a planet like Earth, apart from Sth. But now Earth had not faired well during the Oil wars with greedy Corporate fools leading the way towards mankinds doom.

As Quantum Jin and I made our way out of the shuttle and into the bright sunlight we longed to see after many monthes in Space, Quantum carried me down the stairs and gently placed me down on the soft grassy plain near to what looked like the ruins of an abandoned City.

Jin the gentleman he is, lead the way through the beaten and dusty path carrying the plans for our hopeful future, with Quantum and i close behind. What happened next was nothing short of shocking...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

lol

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What a great segue !!!

Very clever lady.

Q! Your entry was very interesting! Where your mind is going no one knows

Ready for JinMi

hehe