It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Have a good one Night!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Daves beach adventure.

First stop Qs neigborhood. Shot of washington st.

Uh oh. Look where im at. I dunno Q should i turn right? head left? or walk straight in and sit down?

Im going to get in trouble if i go in there better not.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I made a right.

For Night Star

edit on 4-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This used to be my favorite coffee shop. My sister and i would sit outside on the sidewalk till midnight playing board games here. The cow in the window always cracks me up.

edit on 4-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Venice beach canals.

I wanna eat at the thai place just out of shot to the right. It smells so good right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oh Dave, I loved your pics! Thanks for taking me on your day trip! I always chuckle when I see palm trees, they're so alien to me. LOL

It has been strangely quiet in here today. Maybe I'll make a story entry. Maybe not. We'll see.

edit on 4-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hope you had fun at the beach with me today. Next time you and me are going to take that boat in the picture and ride around the canals together.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Good morning everyone!
I greet you all with Smiley Coffee today! Haha!

I'm in a bit of a rush, have to get ready to go into town and do important grown up things! And have to get some ingredients to make yummy foods for tonight.

I spent a good hour or two infront of a recipe website last night, looking at what I would make for dinners this coming fortnight... and tonight's dinner shall be a seafood laksa. The first time I've ever made my own laksa. So. Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
*hugs to all!*

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hope you had fun at the beach with me today. Next time you and me are going to take that boat in the picture and ride around the canals together.

Sounds magical! Looking forward to that

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hello Kaelci! I keep telling myself to go to my recipe site for some new ideas for cooking, but I get trapped in here or elsewhere and, well, maybe another day. So what the hell is a laksa??? My autocorrect thingy doesn't like your word. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Lol no don't go in that place. Turn right and goto the beach. You and I always get in trouble in the Wahler!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yeah glad i went to the right. Left woulda taken me past a bunch restaurants that smelled amazing that i cant afford. Straight ahead would have gotten me in trouble one way or another.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
What do you do? Get into food fights?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

What dont you do at the whaler is more like the question.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Evening gentlemen! I'll be back in a little while. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Is it a bar?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I have returned! With doughnuts!

Link: This is the recipe I'm making
But I'm making my own paste from a slightly improvised version of Link: This Recipe

Should be interesting

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Coriander, chilie and lime with chicken sounds yummy. Fresh and savory. May add to my next bbq menue. Let me know if its easy or not to make. You know my current kitchen cooking conditions.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh the Wahler is a trip! Upstairs is crazy. I have seen the most madness at the Whaler. I can't even say the things that I have seen there! Lol. I know I've kissed there passed out almost, bar fights but if your smart before you pass out you can walk out the door and turn left cross a parking lot and your safe at the beach lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I should have called you because I was surfing to the right of the pier at 3:00pm.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join