It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Dedicated to Woody

A lovely soul had come our way
now he fades away. Tears fall as he lingers in some silent world between here and there.
Let go sweet soul, let go and find your wings. Fly ever free above the sea, above the clouds, back to the stars where you came from as we are all made of stardust. There is a place for you, new adventures, a wondrous journey, beauty, love and light. Go now with our love beneath your wings. Fly free dear one, fly free.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That must have been a very long letter. LOL
Sorry I didn't realize you posted on the other page.

I wanted to write a little something for one of our ATS members who is about to leave this world. It is so very sad as he is only in his 30's and fought a long hard battle with such bravery and courage for as long as he could. I fear his time is very near and I was saddened.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Edited to add, I was writing a story entry and hit reply by accident. DOH!
edit on 4-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yeah I did. Pretty much. I hurt really bad. It feels like something's tearing my shoulders apart.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

How long have you had this? And it's both shoulders? Did you get your card yet? You really need that checked out. I feel bad, I know what it's like to be in chronic pain, I share that with you my friend and I know it sucks bad!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've had it since 2004. Too long. I didn't get the card yet. I hope soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

It shouldn't be much longer, then you can get the ball rolling and make an appointment with a doctor. I think they even offer free rides to and from your appointments. That would be awesome!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
That would be pretty cool. I have no way to town right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I could lend you one of the dragons.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
*sits here impatiently waiting for The Elfie One to update that post earlier with a nice colourful story*

(also, The Elfie One has a PM, NOT an excruciatingly long one for a change, haha!!)

edit on 4 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't like heights lol.

Well, off to bed. Good night.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wow, Kaelci, that pic is breath taking! WOW! Just replied to your message.

Nght Skiddy! Hope your pain is better tomorrow.

I should get my butt to bed too.

Kaelci, looks like you're in charge until the morning crew pops in. Guard the shed and keep it safe.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'll be here with the dragons! Eyeing all intruders! Yarr! Beware!

... I'm not a pirate, just a funny mage who's hanging by the seaside

Goodnight Miss Night, goodnight Skid Mark who was formerly known as Sir Wolfie and I can't think of an appropriate nickname for the Exorcist girl.

Sleep well!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Good middle of the night Night Star! Well my date was funny as hell. She just left after talking my ear off for a long time. Interesting person. I was nice to her but I kept a distance. I think that drove her crazy. She is single and had a ex boyfriend but she said it's been two months since she dumped him. Lol

She only had one drink and that was good. I had 3 drinks but not really a buzz. She did not ask when will I see you next she just said if you want to hang out again call me. So her aggressive behavior went away. Ok I am off to be have a good sleep.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Sounds like you played that perfectly. If i was all smooth and not a dork thats what i woulda done.

Ok gotta go to bed. Neighbor gave me bottle of wine. Two drinks in and sleepy. Night friends!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Goodnight

Sleep well, dream of Accasia! May the chocolate dragons take you upon their wing over this beautiful realm!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well it was a short week at work this time. Monday was a the civic holiday, so only 3 days of work. Home today at noon!

GOOD DAY ALL!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Beautiful dedication to woody!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning how are the kidney stones? I hope your ok.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well im out of here. I have a very busy weekend ahead, so I might not be able to pop in. So have a great one everybody

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join