It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Super big thank you goes out to TNMockingbird.

She knows why.
((Extra special hug))

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hey Kaelci. Where to i find the earlier chapters of your story? I kinda wanna read it all.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You really should consider writing a story line in here. I bet it would be awesome!

Sorry everyone, feeling lazy and in pain, might lie down soon and come back later.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

She knows why.
((Extra special hug))

Well she may know why, but we don't. Now we want to know why. Ok, the nosey elf wants to know. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
[[[HUGS]]] I hope you feel better sweetie!!!

If you click on the little person under her name you can select "Post in this thread" Then you will only see her entries.....it makes searching a bit easier......and YES you need to read it all. It's amazing

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

She knows why.
((Extra special hug))

You are more than welcome, truly!

(((HUGS))) BIG ONE!!!!!

; )
edit on 3-8-2016 by TNMockingbird because: clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

She knows why.
((Extra special hug))

Well she may know why, but we don't. Now we want to know why. Ok, the nosey elf wants to know. LOL

Haha!!!!

Nosey Night!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Good morning Shedlandians! Hope this day will be a good one for You All!!

(Found some more settlers in Accasia...)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Im absolutely going to read it all. Thanks for the tip. Now i can go find the beginning of her story and catch up on it all. I like how she named on of the characters Sita. Thats my moms name.

Um need advice from any of the shed ladies who have experience in this sorta thing. I couldnt go back to sleep and my hair is driving me crazy its so dry. You could say im on a fairly strickt budget. So in an effort to make some poor mans conditioner i kinda sorta plucked a few avacados from my neighborhood and mashed em up and put it in my hair. Now what? Eeewww its so gross! I wanna wash it out like right now but i know your supposed to leave it in for a while. Anyone ever try this before, does it work or am i going to be sitting with a hair brush for the next 2 hours trying to get avacado out of my hair and untangling knots. Im not even sure if youre supposed to mix the avacado with something or what.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Oh no!

It should come out sort of easy...wet it with some water and try to 'lather' it then rinse.

A usual mask would be olive oil, avocado and honey...honey.

Then wash and condition as usual. Are you in the sun a lot with your hair exposed?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

(Picturing BP with avacados mashed up in His hair!!) WOW Man!! I just hope it works for Ya. I have oily hair so don't need anything else. I use Dawn mixed with shampoo actually to get the oils out... Helps a lot, for Me anyway.. Yah I am a long hair...
edit on 3-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I ate a avocado for breakfast mashed and drank coconut water hoping my coconut runs smooth today.

Put a lime in it and mix it all together. You'll feel better.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you. I tried avocado and olive oil. Didnt have any honey. Not sure if i left it in long enough before washing it out. Now letting it dry. Will let you know how it turns out.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I looked like swamp thing for a second. Dawn would destroy my hair. I usually only like to do conditioner.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: Night Star

She knows why.
((Extra special hug))

Haha!!!!

Nosey Night!!!!

At least I admit it. I'm an honest elf.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Good morning everyone!

Night Star
Hello Miss Elfie!
When I was up last night, that poem for Birdie was written at 9:30pm or so... I'm usually in bed by 10 or 10:30 at the latest. Need to go to bed early to survive my often 4am wake ups! Haha!

BASSPLYR
*waves* Dave, is it? I'm horrible with names at first, shhh, I'll get better! My dad's name was Dave

I'm glad my chocolate dragon helped you to Accasia safely

As for my stories.... they could be anywhere!! I started at the end of Shed 4, but I didn't really get -into- it until Shed 5, and I think one of those threads has completely vanished...
But we all try to write in a different colour when writing stories, so if you're feeling very brave! Hehe! You could go back through the ages (or pages) and search for all the colourful text. Miss Elfie writes in Teal, I'm half asleep at the moment but I think Syx writes in Blue? It was only a day or so ago! I should remmber... I'm purple! I think Miss Martin is Teal too!

Ok, if that rambling message is anything to go by, I need coffee.
*HUGS TO ALL!!!*

(just imagine that's a coffee mug)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: SyxPak

I looked like swamp thing for a second. Dawn would destroy my hair. I usually only like to do conditioner.

Bahahaha! I don't know what you look like, but picturing anyone sitting around with avocado in their hair all confused and wondering if they're doing the right thing cracked me up! Regular hair conditioner works for me, but in the Winter months when hair gets all full of static, I spray on one of those leave in conditioners. You can find them cheap enough, depending on where you shop.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hiya Sweetie! Dave's Mom's name is Sita and my Mom's name is Rita.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Sita??? but, that's the Spider Queen's name!!
hehehe!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Theres not much static in los angeles winters. But my hair gets really dry in the winter and crunchy. When i visited south carolina and Tennessee last month it was too curly from the humidity. Couldnt even get my fingers through it.

Right now looks like the kinda curly as your avatars elf. Same length too.

In fact i should probably throw on my bass and practice my hair flip. You know i have to have moves if im on stage or nobodys going to watch the bass player.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join