It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 9

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
a reply to: kaelci on page 87

The last little tidbit
They stood in a silent yet warm embrace for several minutes before Darien stepped back and smiled at her, his habitual dimple forming within his cheek, his typical cheer having returned to his voice as his brown eyes shone brightly.

“I know! Let us travel South! I know of a charming little cove we can visit; the softest sands, waters of purest aqua, the perfect place for one to relax their mind!”

“What about my tower!? It’s in shambles…”

“Pfah! Wordly possessions! Be free, dear lady, be free.”

Kaelci silently stared up into Darien’s smiling eyes, and within moments was affected by the warmth of his kind aura, his ever expanding energy, and an unexpected smile was quick to dance about her face as she approved, easily swayed.

“Let’s go!”

Kaelci and Darien strode through the forest, the heavy scents of the flora and soft sounds of the hidden fauna flowed about them, thoughts of Sita and their recent experiences drifting away with each passing step as they looked towards the future.

Lost amongst the natural peace of her surroundings, Kaelci was unaware of how much time had passed since they had first set forth for the South, for this mysterious cove that Darien seemed so excited to show her. Ahh, the beach! She had not felt the sand between her toes for so longer, indeed, she had never even visited the ocean-side in this fantastical land she had only entered a few months’ past. It would surely be as magnificent as the rest of this beautiful land.

She sighed wistfully as images of perfect clarity flashed into mind; of that portal she had entered so cautiously, the first feast she had had with her newfound friends, the discovery of the crystal lake and thus the discovery of her self. Suddenly the image of Darien flashed into mind, at the Shed, coated in effervescent pixie dust and transforming into a strange creature and immediately she started giggling; the laughter came over her in waves until she could walk no longer, the strange glances that Darien was sending her only adding to her hysterics as she fell to the floor gasping for breath.

“Would you care to share your current mirth, dear lady?”

Deep breaths in, deep breaths out, Kaelci centred herself before peering up at Darien; the sun shone through openings in the leafy roof and illuminated him from above, the vibrant greens of the forest that reflected upon him reminiscent of that crazy green fur he had sprouted at the Shed, and with tears dripping from her eyes she forced herself to stifle her giggles. Darien smiled gently and shook his head.

“Maybe it’s best I do not know.”

Darien reached down and helped her to return to her feet, and still snickering to herself, they kept walking. They had not been walking for long when abruptly, unexpectedly, surprisingly; one foot stood within the dark depths of the forest, while the fore-foot stood upon the whitest sands, the sky the brightest blue, the gentle ocean water lapping at the shore… they had arrived!

edit on 3 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:48 AM
Good morning everyone and all.

kaelci: Great entry!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:52 AM
a reply to: kaelci

Did you look inside my mind for my beach?

Fantastic really!

Morning by the way, everyone!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:55 AM
a reply to: Macenroe82
Thank you, and good morning!

a reply to: BASSPLYR
Hello!! I'm sorry, I haven't yet welcomed you to the Shed
though I know others have, and many a chocolate and cookie has already been offered. If I may offer yet another chocolatey delicacy, I discovered this fellow a few days ago

Om nom nom.

I'm sorry to hear about your night... it was brave of you to at last show your poetry! Alas..

Ooooh a birdie appeared while I was writing!
a reply to: TNMockingbird
*waves and hugs*
Indeed I did!

Good morning to your fine feathery self!

edit on 3 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:59 AM

Good morning everyone! I have to slide back and get caught up.

I think I have a kidney stone

Kaelci - Thank you for the amazing morning story!
Quantum - Sweet dreams wild one.
Dave - I am so sorry to hear about her reaction. Could it be possible that the poetry scared her and that this was why she reacted this way? [[[HUGS]]] Love is like having a glass heart and giving someone else total control of it.
Fishy - [[[HUGS]]] Yes, Woody breaks my heart but I hope that he finds his peace in the stars and never feels another ounce of pain.
Mac - Good morning!

Sorry for the laziness....just can't get going

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:06 AM

Oooh more chocalate dragons!!! I brought the cute little one home and showed her to my other pet dragons. Theyre taking good care of their new little sister and teaching her the ways of being a good dragon. She talks constantly in high regard for her human aunt kaelci and looks forward to when she will get to visit her soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
a reply to: Martin75

Glad you enjoyed it!

Oh no! A kidney stone!!!

I have gallstones... I'm supposed to have my gallbladder taken out... but... I would rather them just zap the things out? LOL. But apparently I have too many so they can't do that. So waiting for one more "episode" and that's it, farewell gallbladder, I'll miss you..

There was a kidney stone thread up a day or two ago also!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
good evening. Shed folk! Hope your evening is going great!
Had a fabulouse but bitter sweet experience today.
I went out to celebrate my best best friends birthday. It went spectacular for my buddy and he had a good time.
However, i made a collosal and heart breaking mistake today. I stupidly let the woman ive secretly been in love with since i was 14 read my poetry. Poetry ive only shared with three members of ATS and nobody else. I didnt tell her the poetry was about her, and she seemed to enjoy it. Commenting on how profound and sweet it was.
30 minutes later she was making out with some complete stranger at the bar. I sat by completely crushed and feeling insignificant. My heart couldnt take it any more and i made up some excuse to split.
Im grateful that i can at least restore my faith in women using the amazing members of the shed as guidance and roll models of what i should be falling in love with. And what a truley amazing woman looks like. One day i guess.
Standing on the corner of western and santa monica hoping my bus comes soon. Its almost 3am and im tired and sad and lonley.

Certainly not the outcome we had hoped for, I'm sure you are devastated.
I can't think of much to say. People's minds and hearts will always be a mystery to me.
We want what we want (or think we do) don't we?

Please think about our conversations regarding the folks that come in and out of our lives and the reasons, they may not always be clear. The lessons we learn and the future to come and bringing those lessons with us, not to harden our hearts but to help us grow and be better equipped for compassion and understanding when we meet that person who is meant to be in our lives.

Perhaps that can comfort some and of course, cry it out. The release and purge of all of those emotions can make us stronger, which is a good thing.

So we're all here if you need us. You being a writer allows you an outlet so that things don't get built up inside too much. Don't forget your love for writing and take care of yourself too.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:24 AM

Hi sweetie!

No matter what or night...

you always make me smile!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:36 AM

Tiny feathers did ruffle
The flutter of one's wings
Sweetest chirps unmuffled
The bird of green does sing

Tweet tweet whistle whistle
Melodies pure and clear
Melodies and tunes so blissful
In one's heart held so dear

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM

To catch a glimpse inside that beautiful mind of yours!

How lucky we all are.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:05 AM
Stumbles toward the coffee pot, rubs the sandman from her eyes. Peeks through one eye. Oh Good Morning/Afternoon Sheddites!

I am a few pages behind so give me some time to catch up. Hopefully it won't jump another page while I'm back there.

Man, I almost missed a couple of private messages. I was answering a private message and there were a couple that looked like I already read them but I didn't. If anyone ever sends me a private message and I don't answer, send it again!

Chirp, you have two from me today seeing I missed your other one.

Be with you all soon. Some French toast sounds good and more coffee. Be back after I eat and get caught up.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning French toast sounds good. I ate a avocado for breakfast mashed and drank coconut water hoping my coconut runs smooth today.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM

Man, I almost missed a couple of private messages. I was answering a private message and there were a couple that looked like I already read them but I didn't. If anyone ever sends me a private message and I don't answer, send it again!

Chirp, you have two from me today seeing I missed your other one.

Kaelci and Dave can vouch for the fact that it has been happening a lot lately. Best thing to do, perhaps, until this 'glitch' blows over is save everything you've read and don't let them pile up.

I should take my own advice, at work! I've got 130 in my inbox and just archived a ton last week. I didn't have the ambition to file them all. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:32 AM

Good morning Chirp, have a lovely wonderful day at work.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
AB, I knew you would be surprised.

KD, Loved the enchanting image!!!!

Rider, good tune! It's been ages since I last heard that song!

Moon, New York is probably the closet to Rhode Island that any ATS meeting would be to me. Wish I could go. You'd better take lots of pics!

Fishy, I'm thinking of Woody too as I have been every day. I know his time is very near and it breaks my heart, but soon he will find peace and be in a better place. We will all have to be here for one another when that time comes.

Dave, Sorry about what happened, but if she was making out with a stranger, that isn't the type of woman we would like to see you with. You know? Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise and now you can have closure and move on to someone who actually deserves you! You are NOT insignificant by any means! I'm glad the shed ladies have restored your faith in what a woman should be.

Kaelci, thank you for yet another great story entry! I wonder where they will go and what they will experience next.

OK, this is ending up to be a book here. I'll continue in another post.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:18 AM
Martin, sorry about the kidney stone, if that is indeed what you have. My oldest Brother suffers with those damned things!

Kaelci, what a lovely little Poem for Chirp! Beautiful! What the hell time is it for you???? Not used to seeing you up at this hour.

Hiya Quantum!

Bird, I try to keep up with deleting older PM's. I should go through them again.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:29 AM
I'm sure some will take pictures. Too bad you can not come, but I understand the reasons.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:26 AM
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks Q!

At least it's nice weather outside and I only have a few more hours.

That's about the most I can muster up regarding work today.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
good morning shed buddies!!!

I type this as i sit in bed, hair all messy.

Kaelci's baby dragon she gave me last night used her magical abilities and flew me to Accasia Island while i dreamt. She lead me to a hidden garden where i promptly fell asleep Under A Blossom Tree. As i drifted into slumber i watched as she rained her petals, like snow falling, down on me.

I think im going to try and sleep for another hour and then when freshened up will stop back in and say hi to everybody.

((Warm fuzzy hugs to everyone))

Squeezes pillow like teddy bear and rolls back over to return to dreaming of Accasia's mercy and healing gardens.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>