It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A GOP Congressman Just Made An Argument For White Supremacy On Live TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The West and its economy is heavily reliant on the East's labor, so you're wrong.

The Middle East is a honey pot for the West's MIC, so you're wrong again.

Here is a list of contributions from people who were born in Africa. , so you are wrong yet again.

Please, stop generalizing and do a bit of research. I know you have a hard on for the West but the West is no angel when it comes to world conflict, I'd even say it's one of the biggest contributors.
edit on 7/18/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Remind me who walked on the moon and split the atom...
Was it Papau New Guinea….Kazakstan....Micronesia… democratic republic of the Congo....Liberia..???

Try to rewrite history all you want but Western civilization and it's embracing of science and the pursuit of knowledge saw humanity become a spacefaring race and put us on a trajectory to colonize the universe…

Ironically it is our high-minded sensibilities and magnanimity that will be the cause of our downfall…
We assume Islamo-fascists possess the same humanity that we have gained through social Darwinism which evolved into the high minded, beneficent ethos of the West...

Because we evolved out of religious barbarity centuries ago we have forgotten what evil truly is…
It is the shadow of a bereft cult of death whose primary voice was a sociopathic pedophile from the 7th century that will see the west fade into shadow...

So we who walked on the moon will see our children and our children's children made to bow on their knees to a magic moon God in the sky five times a day because we were socially and intellectually incapable of dealing with such an archaic, barbaric' radical "religion" from another age...
An age of unimaginable depravity, barbarity, and an age with a stark lack of humanity…

------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------
Let me put it another way maybe yall will understand:
If I went back in time to Inquisition era Spain and gave them 1 million AK-47s and the ability to to use nuclear weapons then what would the outcome be?
Spoiler alert: they would ravage the world of every single nationstate did not recognize Spain's perverted version of Christianity in the form of the Inquisition then the entire earth would be awash in blood...

Spain's sensibilities during this epoch was unenlightened, ruthless and unimaginably barbaric…
We see these same tendencies exist in modern Iran…
You know, the country we just gave the ability to refine weapon grade uranium and create nukes…
The outcome of Irans nuclear quest is a foregone conclusion just as it would have been were Inquisition Era Spain given the same weapon…
It is a matter of time and a matter of inescapable fact that we have set ourselves on a course which will end with the extinction of the high West and its Exceptionalism...

-Christosterone
edit on 19-7-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

Obvious public school education is obvious.

Oh yeah?

Please list a time period during human civilization where we have seen such a rapid advancement in technology as we have world wide in the last 100 years?

I'll be waiting.

Technology tends to advance exponentially, so the last 100 years will always lay claim to the most rapid advancement, whether we're talking about now or 1,000 years from now. And increasingly, technology is being advanced in a multi-cultural, multi-national manner, with major contributions from China and India. This will only increase as time goes on.

Sorry but I'm not buying into the white people are bad, western culture is bad, Christianity is bad racist BS coming from the left.

There is no need for you to apologize for "not buying into the white people are bad" arguments, especially not to me, especially since nothing I said even remotely involves such a notion.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The West and its economy is heavily reliant on the East's labor, so you're wrong.

The Middle East is a honey pot for the West's MIC, so you're wrong again.

Here is a list of contributions from people who were born in Africa. , so you are wrong yet again.

Please, stop generalizing and do a bit of research. I know you have a hard on for the West but the West is no angel when it comes to world conflict, I'd even say it's one of the biggest contributors.

Just an FYI that wasn't a reality until 2000 after Clinton sent out jobs overseas

Prior to that America literally built and protect the entire planet from Russian imperialism and we were the only country left with the manufacturing capability to build the world again from the destruction of the Nazis and Japan

Hate America more

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The West and its economy is heavily reliant on the East's labor, so you're wrong. The Middle East is a honey pot for the West's MIC, so you're wrong again.

East as in China since they are the ones that make everything.

And the MIC is what PAYS for the WIC.

Welfare Industrial Complex.

Someone has too.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

It's also put us on a trajectory for extinction. We have the most nukes out of anyone else, we are also the only ones to have ever used them on civilians.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Nukes have actually stifled war.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Really? Because ISIS sure didn't get the memo (which is most likely a Western invention within itself).

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

Im sorry but this thread is not about a false claim of white supremecy which is not made at all in the video.

This thread is an attack on white people, western culture and christianity.

Great job moderator.

God what the hell is going on here.

You can't even talk positively about your own culture anymore if your white without being torn down as a racist I'm sick of it.

The politician in question suggested that other cultures have not made significant contributions to society. The culture he advocates as having been responsible for, apparently, 100% of all contributions, just happens to be his own, which is convenient.

I don't particularly find the claim of "white supremacy," in this case, to be entirely inappropriate. Go back and re-read what they guy said. He didn't say, "I'm proud to be of European heritage," or "look at all the cool things Europeans have brought to the world." He flat out asked where are all these so-called contributions that other cultures have made, as if they don't exist.

link   

No, our taxes pay for welfare, they also pay for the MIC. Where are you getting these ideas from?

link   

Really? Because ISIS sure didn't get the memo (which is most likely a Western invention within itself).

ISIS is a creation of Islam and a fringe group of it called wahabbists, and salafist's.

No the west did not create it.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No, our taxes pay for welfare, they also pay for the MIC. Where are you getting these ideas from?

No they don't.

The majority of people on those programs pay little or nothing in return.

www.washingtonpost.com...

link   

According to the official story maybe.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, ISIS. The West gives Israel billions every year, I wonder where all that money goes?

link   

No you don't get it. Nuclear proliferation has lead to a peace between the great powers. ISIS is an Islamic death cult bent on civil war and a caliphate.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

What funds welfare? Your taxes. What funds the military? Your taxes.

Why are you bringing up what welfare recipients contribute? That's a non-sequitur.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

According to the official story maybe.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, ISIS. The West gives Israel billions every year, I wonder where all that money goes?

You Can’t Understand ISIS If You Don’t Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

What funds welfare? Your taxes. What funds the military? Your taxes.

Why are you bringing up what welfare recipients contribute? That's a non-sequitur.

Click on the link.

edit on 18-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So why has the world's largest military with the largest stockpile of nukes been warring endlessly for the past 15 years? Obviously our nukes have not stopped war because it has been happening for a while now.

Apparently our nukes have given us free reign to make war, it hasn't stopped it.
edit on 7/18/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join