It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop All The Racism And Fighting - Race Is Not Real.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

If racial differences do not exist, then how does racism exist?

At the base level, a racists is a person who subscribes to a biological point of view that humans a divided into many "races."

It is interesting that people who keep talking about race, are, by the very construct of their argument, technically "racist."

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
But scientific we are different races, but the same species.

We are hard wired to not be that 'comfy' about other races. So its hard.

But yes, racism should not exist, just like all religions should be banned.

Love, not hate.

Some people may not be "comfy" around others that look different, but that's because they look different. They may have a different way of doing things, culture, etc, but we are not different races. We are the same species as you say yes, but race actually isn't even a thing. It's an idea that either people - but more likely religions - came up with to divide humanity. It gives an excuse to treat others poorly or discriminate against them because "they aren't like us".

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: DumpMaster
Well, it turns out we are NOT different races. We are all THE SAME RACE!

I'll believe you when you show me black parents who gave birth to an Asian baby.
Perhaps you can explain to me why this doesn't happen? Go on, I'll wait.

Have you ever heard of this guy called Barack Obama? His dad is "black" and his mom is "white". His mom gave birth to him and he is "black". You'd think he would be known as 50% "black" and 50% "white", but instead he is known as America's first "black" president. That's because people think your skin color or skin tone is your race, which it is definitely not.

That's all race is, segregating others into groups based on skin color and nothing else. I still can't think of a single reason that this would be beneficial to equality at all.

Anyways, to all of you who read what I posted I'm so happy you like it. It's true, it's real, and I hope you pass this message along to others. The only way to defeat racism is to stop this race myth from spreading and to educate those who promote it. All anyone has to do is a search for "are humans the same race" or "are races real" or something like that into a search engine and they can read it all themselves. I bet most people don't even know this and just assumed that we are actually different races because it's what they've always heard, but if they look they will see the actual truth.

Usually when I post something it offends people and I feel bad, but from the feedback in the comments in this thread I'm very happy and proud to have posted this. I just wish it made front page because this topic and this info needs to get to certain people who have large audiences so they can pass it on.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'll believe you when you show me black parents who gave birth to an Asian baby.

Have you ever heard of this guy called Barack Obama? His dad is "black" and his mom is "white". His mom gave birth to him and he is "black". You'd think he would be known as 50% "black" and 50% "white", but instead he is known as America's first "black" president. That's because people think your skin color or skin tone is your race, which it is definitely not.

That's all race is, segregating others into groups based on skin color and nothing else. I still can't think of a single reason that this would be beneficial to equality at all.

Anyways, to all of you who read what I posted I'm so happy you like it. It's true, it's real, and I hope you pass this message along to others. The only way to defeat racism is to stop this race myth from spreading and to educate those who promote it. All anyone has to do is a search for "are humans the same race" or "are races real" or something like that into a search engine and they can read it all themselves. I bet most people don't even know this and just assumed that we are actually different races because it's what they've always heard, but if they look they will see the actual truth.

Usually when I post something it offends people and I feel bad, but from the feedback in the comments in this thread I'm very happy and proud to have posted this. I just wish it made front page because this topic and this info needs to get to certain people who have large audiences so they can pass it on.

I'm pretty sure you didn't read my earlier post. You have a good attitude and I applaud you for your idealism, but that fact is, just as there are dogs of different breeds who are 99.5% similar to each other (but certainly very different), so to are there different human breeds with different characteristics. Each breed has their own amazing and beautiful characteristics, but to say that we are all the same is scientifically incorrect unless you are referring to the fact that we are all the same in the sense of being human. That's the same as saying all dogs are the same in the sense that all dogs are dogs. Eventually DNA analysis will become so sophisticated that it will be able to clearly see the difference in breeds, just as some people have a "warrior gene" and others don't. These small differences can make a huge difference in the characteristics and traits of the individual. The careful thing to note is that not all human breeds have the exact same cookie cutter traits and characteristics. Each breed has their own bell curve with exceptions and norms, but the position of the exceptions and norms will be different within the breeds. Ideally we can still promote logic, love, and peace, despite our natural differences.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Galacticsun because: Made some grammatical errors.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galacticsun

I'm pretty sure you didn't read my earlier post. You have a good attitude and I applaud you for your idealism, but that fact is, just as there are dogs of different breeds who are 99.5% similar to each other (but certainly very different), so to are there different human breeds with different characteristics. Each breed has their own amazing and beautiful characteristics, but to say that we are all the same is scientifically incorrect unless you are referring to the fact that we are all the same in the sense of being human. That's the same as saying all dogs are the same in the sense that all dogs are dogs. Eventually DNA analysis will become so sophisticated that it will be able to clearly see the difference in breeds, just as some people have a "warrior gene" and others don't. These small differences can make a huge difference in the characteristics and traits of the individual. The careful thing to note is that not all human breeds have the exact same cookie cutter traits and characteristics. Each breed has their own bell curve with exceptions and norms, but the position of the exceptions and norms will be different within the breeds. Ideally we can still promote logic, love, and peace, despite our natural differences.

I follow science because it has proof, evidence and is peer reviewed and repeatable.
Science says we are only one race.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

And dogs are all one species but they certainly aren't all one breed.. This is the exact same science that applies to humans and for you to deny that is completely choosing to ignore science and logic.... I don't think you comprehended my post.

Wishful thinking does not make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join