It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey widens post-coup purge, demands U.S. hand over cleric (20,000 now detained)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Screw Erdogan and screw everybody kissing his arse. Bunch of nazi's reincarnated

That would be the US & Nato - speaking of reincarnation - Hitler created the Reichstag fire - the USA had 911 - Bushs family Harriman Bush supplied Hitler with armaments -

The recent Bushs with the Saudis were doing business with the Bin Laden family right before 911 -

Erdogan is trying to maximise his position as the USA attempts to encircle Russia with NATO bases

Screw the NWO - I think the only thing holding back the Globalists is Russia

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I heard that a f16 pilot had a lock on Erdogan,s plane , why did he not fire ? sounds fishy to me

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

In case you were not aware Bush left office in 2009.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I heard that a f16 pilot had a lock on Erdogan,s plane , why did he not fire ? sounds fishy to me

Thats the part that made no sense to me. Erdogan claims the plotters tried to kill him with a bomb at the location he was staying at yet says nothing about rebel pilots harassing his aircraft yet didnt shoot it down.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Al Arabiya English ‏@AlArabiya_Eng 12m12 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #Turkish education ministry suspends 15,000 in connection with failed coup

Al Arabiya English ‏@AlArabiya_Eng 3h3 hours ago

BREAKING: #Turkey removes 257 prime ministry personnel from duty after failed coup attempt- PM office sources

Conflict News ‏@Conflicts 49m49 minutes ago

TURKEY: 492 personel of Religious Affairs sacked after failed coup attempt #TurkeyPurge - @HasanSari7

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

So erdogen was one of the F-16 pilots!! it all makes sense! why fire on your plane when you are in a fighter? lol!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is quickly turning into an extermination of Erdogan's political opposition, whether or not he was involved in the coup.

Europe should be very concerned about Turkey solidifying into an Islamist state. As should the rest of the civilized world.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
This is quickly turning into an extermination of Erdogan's political opposition, whether or not he was involved in the coup.

Europe should be very concerned about Turkey solidifying into an Islamist state. As should the rest of the civilized world.

Theres a reason Erdogen looks like Hitler. Hes possessed by him and is starting th esame way he did. getting rid od all polotical opposistion

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I happened across this blog article at, "The Wealth Watchman", the author of which also sees this coup as being staged by Erdogan.

I can't say I've ever read the blog before.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

96,000 Americans

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If 20,000 people were involved in this attempted coup, I guarantee DOG would be long gone seeking asylum who knows where.

One more reason to believe this was staged by DOG himself, in order to remove any possible opposition in his quest to turn Turkey into Saudi Arabia 2.0 and into Islamic Caliphate.

Dangerous.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There was no coup. It was a self-coup. Erdogan did it as an excuse to purge his political opponents and attack moderate secularists who don't agree with his Islamist policies.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So a 'small coup' by the supposed military leads to the purge of over 20,000 Turkish citizens from their respecting jobs.

And it's not over yet.

FALSE FLAG definitely.

And I don't like using the term.

Erodgan the new caliph.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Erodgan the new caliph.

With the full faith and support of the Four-Putt Administration. Very troubling.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
twitter.com...

It appears that the two pilots who shot down the Russian aircraft last year following an airspace violation are among those rounded up following the coup attempt. Interesting...we'll have to keep a close eye on the well being of these two men.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Orwells Ghost

I saw that.. I also saw a suggestion that they shot it down deliberately to start a war between Turkey and Russia. I still say something smells in the state of denmark.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Turkish coup attempt spawns conspiracy theories, bolsters Erdogan's clout

Looks like Turkish intelligence knew about the coup plot 6 hours before it occurred.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join