It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Have they got a recording of it all?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not my construction on reality.

Not my frame of reference.

Not wasting time on that perspective.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't remember my Compuserve ID. I used to have it written down somewhere. Been a long time since I've come across it.

It's long gone, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What was the deaf and blind SYSOP's name? She was a braille music proofreader for the Library of Congress. She did her SYSOP stuff on a braille terminal.

She was a great gal. We got along real well. I think I mentioned, we prevented a suicide effort from being successful and helped a lot of other folks in great crises.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It's okay, you're one of those using a telescope when looking for the 7 heavens.
This was the worst conversation I ever had on ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Nothing in religion is literal nothing is obvious. . . .

. . . to . . .

YOU.

Not, to me.

Not to a lot of folks I know.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's okay, you're one of those using a telescope when looking for the 7 heavens.

Given your utter and obvious ignorance about me . . . it's not surprising you seem to know so little about Yehovah God.

This was the worst conversation I ever had on ATS.

Perhaps this thread could be of value:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Incredible to see, indeed! Fascinating times, eh?

It's a shame more can't see the truth, though. Going to be a really bad awakening for a lot of folks!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey Bo, I have a more simplistic idea. Maybe you're looking in the wrong direction for the blame here. It seems to me the easiest way to manipulate people into believing something like you're proposing isn't direct via hinky entertainment stuff, but decades of fringe people supporting the very idea you put forth. Maybe, just maybe, somebody dropped a couple of genuine nuggets of truth in writings/postings/interviews over the decades, so that people such as yourself could run with it. You're doing their work, so to speak, while they've sat off in the distance enough to have clean hands.

OR. Maybe someone did exactly that, but they're more like nuggets of BS, and certain folks & organizations are having a hell of a laugh mocking the dense folks lapping it up. Toying with the pitifully pliable is entertaining to many. I can see the appeal.

Just a consideration to keep in mind, that you are either playing yourself for a fool, being played for a fool, or both.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I always liked One World Government as a concept. Constantly fractured, divided and fighting humanity is a waste. If we would unite and divert current military money into programs that would protect us from space threat we would see many new space techs as well as many new techs that would help in everyday life. One World Government controlling everything, everyone still feels a lot better then currently developing nazi governments across the europe or rising muslim expansion.

As for the religion most people in modern countries is not religious and I highly doubt that anything would change that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Given your utter and obvious ignorance about me . . . it's not surprising you seem to know so little about Yehovah God.

Haha rofl

Seriously? Because to know you is to know god? At least you're funny. But at the same time it's a bit sad.
You poor thing don't even notice.
Your name is more wishful thinking, eh? No tact, no knowledge and utterly uninspired. Bái chī.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Or not.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Have they got a recording of it all?

I am not sure, but I would expect that even back then in the late 70's some agency was recording everything. It's pre-wayback machine to be sure. Back then ARPA was being experimentally tested with corporations, DND was already running it and the universities had access as well. Because it was a fairly closed and limited system, there were many BBS systems competing. Due to the competition architectures were rapidly changed. A good example is how rapid we went from 150/300 baud acoustic couplers to v90 57kbaud modems. Because of the tech surge, telecom companies were forced to keep up. Even satellite systems, at one point I had an octal isdn running through a dish system. Everything changes, plus ce chanc, plus ce la meme chose, i think is how it goes....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I keep thinking everything I have ever posted is recorded.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You poor thing don't even notice.
Your name is more wishful thinking, eh? No tact, no knowledge and utterly uninspired. Bái chī.

I see your outrageous personal assaultiveness seems to know few bounds--even in Chinese.

And, you seem to know as much about the T&C as you do about the giving of my name to me . . . i.e. 0.0%.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

IN terms of the oligarchy . . . every electronic communication--voice & text. . . . recorded particularly with some keywords from a massive list--at least since 1970 and however long before.

In terms of God, every thought, word and deed.

edit on 20/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I keep thinking everything I have ever posted is recorded.

Everything I did in the field was and that was the late 80's. Imagine how much easier it is today.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The way people tell me not to post personal information and then get upset at the thought of THAT post being flagged,when ALL of it is recorded.
THEY know exactly who we are ,which explains their fear.
NOT only are they outnumbered but SOME people have dangerous imaginations as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So any life from another planet is automatically demons/government?

Is that like the time when Christian explorers claimed that the black-skinned peoples of Africa were demons or the cursed line of Cain?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Given that they had literally acres of computers on 3 continents (USA, UK, AUS) at least as early as 1970 . . .

it HAS to be greatly easier and cheaper . . . shoot . . . with several corporations doing it . . . OF COURSE the oligarchy government depts have been doing it a LONG time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join