It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious US Foreign Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Some very mysterious force in the US government and NATO has been for years inciting a return to the cold war, and many other strange policies in for example, Syria, not to mention Iraq and Libya.

Indeed the same mysterious force behind 911, the Iraq war, the surreptitious support of ISIS and jihadis in Syria, the fall of Libya, and other ME strategic blunders and aggression I suspect are the same mysterious US/NATO force that is inciting a warm war with Russia.

But what and who is that force. It certainly isn't just mistakes from the present and ex-presidents.

www.globalresearch.ca...

President Nixon brought forth SALT I, the strategic arms limitation treaty, and the ABM Treaty.

President Carter crafted SALT II.

President Reagan negotiated with Gorbachev the end of the Cold War, the most promising achievement of the 20th century.

The Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama regimes have done everything possible to raise the tensions between nuclear powers to heights beyond those of the most dangerous days of the Cold War.

The evil Clinton regime broke the word of the government of the United States, thereby destroying the honor of the US government, by taking NATO to Russia’s borders.
The evil George W. Bush regime pulled the US out of the ABM Treaty and rewrote US war doctrine in order to elevate nuclear weapons from a retaliatory weapon to a first strike weapon. This insane act put the Russians on notice.

The evil Obama regime intends to place nuclear missiles on Russia’s borders in Poland and Romania and engineered a coup in Ukraine with the intent of depriving Russia of its Black Sea naval base in Crimea, Russia’s only warm water port.

www.globalresearch.ca...

What is driving this factional, confusing and dangerous foreign policy of the US?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Many, ALT news commentators talk about it but never mention who or what is the mysterious force calling the shots and commanding Clinton, Bush and Obama to bring back the cold war with Russia and do the foreign policy disasters these three presidents did.

They are all inexperienced dummies in terms of foreign policy so its no doubt they were ordered to do what their doing. Ordered by whom?

Is this mysterious force merely the foreign policy official establishment that is embedded inside the US system?

Or is it some mysterious neocons left over from the Bush years allied with Israel

That would explain the ME sinister acts but not necessarily the return of the Russia US cold war, incited by US/NATO WITH THEIR PROVOCATIVE aggression against Russia.

Today I came across an article on the Turkish coup that may have half an answer to my question
southfront.org...

… US “multiple personality disorder” over Syria have shown that there is no unified US foreign policy. There is a White House foreign policy, there is a CIA foreign policy, then there is a Foggy Bottom foreign policy and a Pentagon foreign policy. We even know that there is a separate Neocon foreign policy. Any one of them coup have pushed the coup plotters to take action just like the Neocons pushed Saakashvili to attacked South Ossetia.
Indeed the US foreign policy by the last few presidents seems to be riddled with factional divisions unlike anything in American history.

That in itself might have something to do with the scatterbrained policy coming out of the US. Though not entirely….But the question remains who are the hidden hands behind the US dangerous foreign policy that has gone on since Bill Clinton and continues to blindly wonder on under Obama.

This explains why the Army, CIA, Obamas White House, and the State department that seems to be run solely by Kerry, aren't ever on the same page

Why, is the question. I don't think it's just incompetence.

Its something deeper and sinister

edit on 18-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2016 by Willtell because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Many, ALT news commentators talk about it but never mention who or what is the mysterious force calling the shots and commanding Clinton, Bush and Obama to bring back the cold war with Russia and do the foreign policy disasters these three presidents did.

They are all inexperienced dummies in terms of foreign policy so its no doubt they were ordered to do what their doing. Ordered by whom?

Is this mysterious force merely the foreign policy official establishment that is embedded inside the US system?

Or is it some mysterious neocons left over from the Bush years allied with Israel

That would explain the ME sinister acts but not necessarily the return of the Russia US cold war, incited by US/NATO WITH THEIR PROVOCATIVE aggression against Russia.

Today I came across an article on the Turkish coup that may have half an answer to my question
southfront.org...

… US “multiple personality disorder” over Syria have shown that there is no unified US foreign policy. There is a White House foreign policy, there is a CIA foreign policy, then there is a Foggy Bottom foreign policy and a Pentagon foreign policy. We even know that there is a separate Neocon foreign policy. Any one of them coup have pushed the coup plotters to take action just like the Neocons pushed Saakashvili to attacked South Ossetia.
Indeed the US foreign policy by the last few presidents seems to be riddled with factional divisions unlike anything in American history.

That in itself might have something to do with the scatterbrained policy coming out of the US. Though not entirely….But the question remains who are the hidden hands behind the US dangerous foreign policy that has gone eon since Bill Clinton and continues to blindly wonder on under Obama.

I find this Turkish 'Coup' to be of great interest, particularily in light of the fact that Obama had a closed meeting with Erdogan recently.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
THINK tanks from political factions are used to formulate foreign policy,according to the Presidents wishes...ALONE.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Good point.

But also Obama in an Atlantic interview recently said he was very disappointed in Erdogan and that he, Erdogan was becoming dictatorial in ruling Turkey.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THINK tanks from political factions are used to formulate foreign policy,according to the Presidents wishes...ALONE.

The CFR, Council of Foreign Relations, of course.

Are they running Obama and starting the new cold war? Maybe

It might be that the neocons run the ME foreign policy

The CFR or someone else the US/Russia policy

These recent presidents are so weak they don’t have the ambiance to take hold of foreign policy. Were electing dummies?

It may be that simple. Maybe.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

THAT is an Oligarch club not a planning group.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: awareness10

Good point.

But also Obama in an Atlantic interview recently said he was very disappointed in Erdogan and that he, Erdogan was becoming dictatorial in ruling Turkey.

At this point, it's really hard to determine if Obama is lying or they're both lying and in cahoots. War has always been the main goal of those in power. Perhaps it's not happening fast enough for them, and they're trying to create a false flag event.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

In June 2006, Armed Forces Journal published this map from Ralph Peters, a prominent pro-war strategist. It shows the method to the madness -- creating ethnic tension and civil war in order to redraw the boundaries. Most of the existing borders were imposed by Britain and France after World War I - and conveniently (for the US and Europe) divide most of the Arabs from most of the oil. Note that their new "Arab Shia State" would contain much of the oil, separating governments in Riyadh, Baghdad and Tehran from what is currently the main source of their national wealth.

New Middle East

"it's very encouraging to me that Joe Biden is the incoming vice president. He has been the prime proponent of a decentralized Iraq. And although in the campaign Senator McCain described his plan as, I think, a cockamamie idea, it is in fact what the Bush administration has done in part. The Bush administration, in 2007, decided to finance a Sunni army, which is the Awakening. And that's why we've had success. Biden would only take this a next step and encourage the Sunnis to form their own region" -- Peter Galbraith, senior diplomatic fellow at the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation, National Public Radio All Things Considered, November 12, 2008

Biden - Cheney

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Once upon a time, when I was a very young lad.
A very wise and honest man told me;

" There is no profit in peace "

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I see these global nightmares as the machinations of secret orders. The skull and bones society and others, with all the well known names and many unknown names in all the key positions. They have people everywhere. And they all obey the first rule, which is to further the goals of these institutions in secrecy.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Nothing mysterious here.

Eisenhower did not refer to this dangerous group (in his warning speech) as the 'Military-Industrial Complex' for nothing.

They probably sit on the board of many corporations.

There is no business sector in the world that is as lucrative, and may exceed the GDP of most countries.

related link and discussion

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Simple, the military industrial complex is hell bent on global hegemony and geopolitical control, at any cost. Knowing this helps one understand most of these actions. It's not about democracy. It's not about human rights. It's not about "world policing."

new topics

top topics

join