It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great turnout for women vote Trump..LOL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

‘Women Vote Trump’ Event at RNC Draws Only 17 People

Turnout for Women For Trump event. The people in this picture are journalists and one media intern. #RNCinCLE pic.twitter.com/Xb1UNySw6J — Laurie Penny (@PennyRed) July 18, 2016

Q&A now happening, but crowd so small the panel are asking themselves most of the questions #RNCinCLE pic.twitter.com/1Wgm30LXR4 — Oliver Laughland (@oliverlaughland) July 18, 2016

Ironically, 100 women took off their clothes in downtown Cleveland and held mirrors to the sun that same day for an anti-GOP performance art piece that reflected “their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities.” While there were only 100 slots to be filled, photographer Spencer Tunick reported that over 1,800 women had put in their names for consideration to speak out against the GOP nominee. The highest estimates for the Women Vote Trump event put attendance at around 30, including journalists and interns.

This is another embarrassment for Trump. Go Trump..LOL.
edit on 18-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

You may want to focus on the complete failure of the current administration and it's fist hold on the media.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

You may want to focus on the complete failure of the current administration and it's fist hold on the media.

And here comes the excuses..
Let them flow.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What excuses, it's all true.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I know at least a dozen women of all ages that are voting for Trump. Your picture means nothing if it is even real (which I doubt).

edit on 2016/7/18 by Metallicus because: et

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I know at least a dozen women of all ages that are voting for Trump. Your anecdotal story means nothing if it is even real (which I doubt).

Well if you know a few women, then that must mean he has the women vote locked down..

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The symposium for honest leftists.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So Weird That Barely Anyone Showed Up to the Women for Trump Event at the RNC

It’s no secret that Donald Trump has spewed some vile words about women over the years. Along with broadly sexist remarks, he’s spoken out against maternity leave and women in the workplace — and some of his rhetoric is eerily similar to that of a men’s-rights activist. And yet, there is still a Women for Trump movement. It just (shockingly) doesn’t seem to be very popular.

You would think he would have paid some women to show up to avoid this embarrassment. LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think you messed up the pics, that is the one for the non corrupt GOP.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Veterans for Hilary rally...

(post by Metallicus removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

Is it?

Ironically, 100 women took off their clothes in downtown Cleveland and held mirrors to the sun

Ironically, Trump is not the embarrassment here.
edit on 18-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Post all the pics you want but mine are real.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Is it?

Umm..yeah. 17 people showed up to his event. 17. LOL

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Taking a picture of the event during a soundcheck 30 minutes before an event starts doesn't prove anything...you do realize that don't you?

edit on 2016/7/18 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Why would he when this thread isn't about Obama, it's about Trump. For anti Obama threads just wait 30 minutes and I'm sure ATS's conservatives will be creating one soon enough. That, or just post in one created yesterday because I'm sure one exists.

Anyway, back to Trump. What a joke.
edit on 18-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Taking a picture of the event during a soundcheck 30 minutes before an event starts doesn't prove anything...you do realize that don't you?

It was not the soundcheck. LOL

Another journalist, Oliver Laughland, photographed the room during the Q&A portion, adding, “crowd so small the panel are asking themselves most of the questions.” Sad!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
in a poll of ohio and pennsylvania african americans, trump got 0% support

LOL

I swear this is all a game to fix it for hillary

how do you get 0% unless you are trying to get 0% ?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

It’s no secret that Donald Trump has spewed some vile words about women over the years. Along with broadly sexist remarks, he’s spoken out against maternity leave and women in the workplace — and some of his rhetoric is eerily similar to that of a men’s-rights activist. And yet, there is still a Women for Trump movement. It just (shockingly) doesn’t seem to be very popular.

You would think he would have paid some women to show up to avoid this embarrassment. LOL

lol that is not even trump standing there.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me. I just wish Trump and Clinton supporters would stop making excuses for their candidates and be realistic and honest about both candidates negative aspects. It's getting old.

It's one thing to proclaim your support for a candidates stance on an issue, but stop defending them when they've clearly offended a particular race, gender, have been caught in lies or has been involved in questionable criminal activity. If they walk and talk like a duck, it's a duck.

It amazes me how people defend politicians because many of them sure don't defend or pass legislation to help us!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join