It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Saving the Blacks" is simple: "Occupy" the White House (hurry before its too late )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dear social justice activists,
Would you not agree that the War On Drugs is the single biggest thing undermining Blacks in America? No? Good! With Obama the "Black" president in office you've never had a better chance to end the War On Drugs. He's had 8 years to do it, but clearly isn't going to, not without your help.

The biggest thing driving both the endless cycle of racial disparity, and the overblown standing army of a police force is the War On Drugs. Said police force as it is is only a major symptom of the real problem. As long as you keep all the focus on the cops (and whites) then the real core issue will never be tackled in a meaningful way. When the fruits of your efforts have only proven to get cops & bystanders killed, while driving a wedge through race relations, you can only expect even more "trigger happiness" in the form of the cops being more on edge.

Take how McDonald's targets kids to make lifelong customers. Now if you want to change corporate, screaming at the girl in the drivethru window isn't going to do anything about the issue. If you shoot the drivethru employee, well you'd sure get attention then. The difference here though, if you shoot the cops purely to get even for dead blacks, you'll only get more cops. No matter what. Especially if the platform that is energizing people to attack, itself isn't built entirely around the core cause of the issue. In terms of protesting, don't go down to your local McDonald's and cause a mosh pit in front of the counter. Instead just go park out front the main corporate headquarters and stay there until you get results.

Like down on Wall Street, "Occupy" it:

If your goals are:
-more cops that are more edgy meaning more shootings
-a further total breakdown in race relations
-a continuing War On Drugs
and therefore a continuing and probably even worsening existence for Blacks...
Then keep doing what you have been the past 3 years.

If you want to see the opposite of the above 3 point list then here's what you do:
Get on social media and drum up an Occupy White House initiative, get out there, and Occupy.

Time's running out to having the most receptive president there ever has been since the inception of the War On Drugs. Trump might actually end it, but being stuck with the republicans he cant campaign on it. Hillary wont end it, not without Occupying her and for much longer than it would take Obama.

All he has to do is issue an Executive Order, and case closed. He's on his way out anyways so there couldn't be a better time to act, whereas if you do it at the beginning of any presidents first term you might as well forget about it.

It will take time for Obama to even figure out the plan & the paperwork so you had better get started... RIGHT NOW!

Get out there and you'll be surprised how many people you thought were your 'opposition' get out there with you.

Good luck, I truly hope you succeed!

PS: As always, feel free to repost this as far & wide across the web as you wish.
edit on 18-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
" Saving the Blacks" Bwahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahah!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been fighting against the War on Drugs for my entire adult life. It has got to end. Portugal decriminalized all drugs, bow they focus on treatment rather than incarceration and drug use is down dramatically.

I've said that the best way to reduce violent officer involved situations is to reduce LEO/civilian encounters altogether. So, if we end the Drug War the police will have far less reasons to involve themselves with suspected drug users/peddlers. It's easy.

Unfortunately, the taboo surrounding open drug use is extraordinarily overblown and most people blow their top when you suggest complete legalization but don't bat an eye when they themselves smoke a pack a day.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Agreed. Obama should end the war on drugs, especially since John Ehrlichman, a Nixon aide, said this:

The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.
source

Conspiracy confirmed. I'm surprised this topic wasn't talked about more on ATS. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i didnt realize the blacks were in peril

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They're not? Good then this BLM race division madness can end today. Thanks for the update

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It seems to me, that the black community complains more about drug issues in the black community than white people complaining about drug issues in the white community.

black people complain, the Democrats(lets face it, if it is a predominate black city, there is a Democrat in charge) say, Do-do-do....government will save you!!!!! Lets make more laws and put more cops on the street. Then the black community complains about the cops arresting black men and the prison sentences of the black men. Then the Democrats blame Bush and the NRA and say: vote for us, because the republicans are racist.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

No need for a BLM then.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So...."the "Blacks" need to be saved from "the war on drugs"...why again? Why is this "war" undermining "the Blacks"? Your OP is kind of all over the place...I'm struggling to understand how drugs and McDonald's could possibly be relevant to anything that would require anyone to be saved by anyone.

Are you implying that "the Blacks" are somehow intellectually incapable of making informed choices and decisions and therefore we have to do it for them? Because it sounds very much like that is what you are saying here.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hows about they save themselves mmm kkkk? They kill, rape and rob more of their own people than anyone else does. Tell em to clean their own house.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Looks pretty cut and dry to me.

If that's not enough I posted an entire book about it here in ATS a couple nights ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

I can see those graphs aren't going to be enough, so hopefully the mods wont be at odds with me quoting myself, so we can stick to my initiative proposal.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Moving on, when you start locking people up for doing drugs, and they are inevitably socialized into criminality, eventually they get out and then socialize those around them.

Socialization... is a term used by sociologists, social psychologists, anthropologists, political scientists, and educationalists to refer to the lifelong process of inheriting and disseminating norms, customs, values and ideologies, providing an individual with the skills and habits necessary for participating within their own society. Socialization is thus "the means by which social and cultural continuity are attained".
en.wikipedia.org...

Then the Controlled Music Model (MTV, the radio stations, the "Single Release Model" the industry uses to control who gets on the radio/MTV) targets them with Bling Bling Culture, which they can generally only get thru a life of crime...

Therefore, the SJW's ought to be trashing the bling bling musicians for being involved in perpetuating this cycle of syndemic repression.

So what we have is a positive-feedback-loop ensuring the criminal culture will only rise creating more prisoners, to create more criminals, to create more prisoners, ad infinitum. It just makes this all so tragic that the post-Nixon era prison population rates are because it's a CRIME to use "drugs" (of the non-pharmaceutical varieties). Were it not for this, most of the sizzle behind the SJW humus would cease to exist, so no wonder they don't kick & thrash & chew & cut to dismantle it.

So as long as everybody keeps finger pointing and blaming other groups / individuals we'll all just keep eating our tails in this tangled mess. It's time for REAL change, folks!

I'm seriously trying to give their movement a focal point that will actually be a solution, so I hope we can keep this thread on that course.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Best of luck, but unless they clean up their own act first there is not much a point in "saving" them. Just because the kid has a parent in the klink doesn't mean the kid need to trying and go there too. Since when do children not aspire to be better than the parents?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I'm struggling to understand how drugs and McDonald's could possibly be relevant to anything

It's called an analogy.

The jist is if you think you're going to change the policy at the corporate office, screaming at your local drivethru employees isn't going to change anything.

So when you apply that model to the police, and use violence, you'll get even worse results.

The police are only a symptom. The disease itself is what needs to be attacked.

You should read up on it the War On Drugs is an injustice to millions of people not just blacks, but blacks the most.

They're the most poverty stricken, and poverty drives up drug use.

How Cigarettes Tax the Poor
In the United States, and nearly every other country, smoking is more common among the less wealthy and less educated. In the United States, 26.3% of people in poverty smoke compared to 15.2% for the rest of the population. ...
In recent years, cigarette taxes have become the chief public policy instrument in the fight against smoking. ...
Proponents of cigarette taxes argue that these taxes both get people to stop smoking and bring in public revenue. But some economists believe that recent hikes have had little impact on consumption. They suggest that the majority of people who were going to stop because of price hikes might have already done so. Still, state and federal governments persist in raising the level of taxes -- generating ever more revenue from the poor. ...
Being poor also makes it more difficult to quit smoking. A 2012 study analyzed outcomes for smokers who wanted to quit and were provided cognitive behavioral therapy and nicotine patches. The researchers estimated that study subjects from the highest socio-economic class were over two times more likely to have quit after six months than those from a low-income background. They ascribe this discrepancy to the the stress and exposure to other smokers that comes with poverty.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: odzeandennz

No need for a BLM then.

nope.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No need for a BLM then.

The War On Drugs does need to be ended, and they're the best shot there's ever been. That is assuming they actually following the guide here and focus their energy on that, while not entirely undoing themselves before then.

If they're just out for vengeance, which them not focusing on the War On Drugs would suggest, then they should heed this: If you're out for revenge, dig 2 graves (one for them and one for yourself).

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No need for a BLM then.

If they're just out for vengeance, which them not focusing on the War On Drugs would suggest, then they should heed this: If you're out for revenge, dig 2 graves (one for them and one for yourself).

this is what they've been doin since day 1.
and they have the backing of other faux civil rights advocates like sharpton and that white guy who says he's 1/4 black..

there's no room for educated blacks to come forward and say we need to take a more pragmatic and less divisive approach to resolution. if the old ways - harboring vengeful mindsets and hate filled actions and words- isnt working, why not try to de-program what has been instilled in the minority community for decades. this isnt an easy task, respect to you for pointing what many educated blacks want to bring forward, but they'll just be looked at as if the have two head or an extra eye in their forehead.

if its not a polarizing movement of 'us vs. them' which has been conditioned in many youths and adults alike, there is no listening. i as a black male, would love to go to the next blm march and present similar stats and figure; but i would be looked at as if im sympathizing with the opposition. but if i came there incoherently and illogically spewing revengeful words, i bet i could rally a few behind me.

thats problem 1.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So essentially, you're asserting that impoverished people of color are by proxy somehow less capable of saying no to drugs? That if they were not poor people of that particular race, they would be better able to make wise choices about drugs? That is astonishing, to say the least. When was the last time you personally bought drugs off the street? Because they're certainly not cheap. Where are these poor, incapable people getting all the money for these drugs? Sounds like they're doing just fine if they're able to afford to buy illicit substances.

I will contend that the drug laws in this country need a serious overhaul. But the use of any substance is always a choice. Smoking, drinking, anything, boils down to a choice. Race, social status, skin color...doesn't matter. Everyone has a choice.

You are saying here that people of one specific race are inferior to the rest of the population, regardless of social status, in their ability to think for themselves, and that the rest of the population should take control and make their decisions for them because of our intellectual and ethical superiority.

I thought I had misunderstood the meaning of your OP, and was sure that you couldn't actually be suggesting such a thing. But, no, you really are suggesting it. And you seem to think that's perfectly reasonable.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well done on your efforts with all of these issues. Very well thought out and presented with bottom line common sense and facts. I am still reading this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... and wow at the effort and time you put into it. Some quality chit right there!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

So...."the "Blacks" need to be saved from "the war on drugs"...why again? Why is this "war" undermining "the Blacks"? Your OP is kind of all over the place...I'm struggling to understand how drugs and McDonald's could possibly be relevant to anything that would require anyone to be saved by anyone.

Are you implying that "the Blacks" are somehow intellectually incapable of making informed choices and decisions and therefore we have to do it for them? Because it sounds very much like that is what you are saying here.

The war on drugs effects us all in a big way. Just the Black folks more. What he has outlined would be a huge improvement towards unity, being that people from every side of the fence would be in agreeance towards a common goal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join