It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying a River - Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Ba'al and YHWH are totally different, think Elijah on Mt. Carmel.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

Even if you aren't religious we all know the story so well.
For what it's worth, I get a tear in my eye whenever I hear the Dambusters theme or watch the kid finally get his tank at the end of La Vie est Belle.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I gotta ask how old you are, and yes, I think that's very important to the issue. It's one thing for many years, to intellectually reject belief systems that don't seem logical to you, if you are well educated and informed, religiosity seems to fall in that category.....

But then, enough life experienced tends to work on you.....because logic and science don't necessarily then address everything you experience, and the sheer need for belief and faith in something not seen, explained nor understood becomes absolutely necessary for someone of integrity to keep on going on, after all......

Nothing to be ashamed of, I think. Rather, a consequence of living with a thriving, alive, mind and soul....
take care of yourself and nurture that part of you. After all, there's a reason someone was moved enough to write a song like Cry Me A River...
tetra
edit on 20-7-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

A completely innocent man, put to a horrifying death for absolutely no reason except for the fact that his truth was a threat to the establishment of that religion

I cried too man...

Awesome movie...

But i'll tell you something... "The Bible" was far better... his story is Uncut as compared to "The Son Of God" movie

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Why in your god’s life would you cry or feel bad over a made up story like this. I cried over the lion the witch and the wardrobe, when the lion was killed. I cried a river when Dracula died in Bram Stoker stoker’s movies and I cried when King Kong took his last heartbeat, but to cry over this, is just too much for me, to much sensitivity.

I also cried in charlottes web

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

lol...

Funniest thing i've heard today...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Crying a river? American film music and a soft heart. sorry mac, you're a victim of american drama....
edit on 22-7-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join