It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to start handing over deleted Clinton emails to State on Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The FBI will start submitting many of the now famous deleted Hillary emails to the State Department.

Now that the investigation is "closed", perhaps the public will see some interesting "personal" Hillary emails that were undoubtedly classified and very on topic to government business.

Also expect the Clinton Foundation to be involved.

Not over with yet, and we should be able to get more and more proven lies too !!

These deleted emails were apparently recovered from multiple computer systems.

FBI to start handing over deleted Clinton emails to State on Friday

FBI officials will hand over the first of "tens of thousands" of deleted emails from Hillary Clinton's private server on Friday to the State Department, government lawyers told a court Monday.

Judge Emmet Sullivan of U.S. District Court questioned State Department attorneys on why the agency would not receive the documents until several weeks after the Clinton email investigation had been closed.

"I don't understand the need for all this time," Sullivan said during a hearing Monday on whether Clinton should submit for a deposition in a Freedom of Information Act case.

Agency attorneys said the delay was due to the format of the emails, some of which have been deleted from the multiple servers Clinton used during her tenure.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

For a progressive I wonder why Clinton didn't use a cloud.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because she always uses smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"What's a cloud? That thing in the sky that rains on peasants?" -HRC

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many thumb drives she has with classified documents on them just lying around or even worse lost?
edit on 18-7-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Great maybe we'll find out more about how much of a Rotchschild zionist she really is.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
------------------Today's Grammar Lesson------------------

per·ju·ry
ˈpərj(ə)rē/
nounLAW
the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court[congress] after having taken an oath or affirmation.
synonyms: lying under oath, giving false evidence/testimony, making false statements, willful falsehood

Let's use it in a sentence....
"Hillary will never be found guilty of perjury because she is a despot"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They're only handing them over because no one in the FBI could be trusted to shred them without reading them first.

No one would expect Clinton Buddy Comey to do this himself, would they?

I mean, Hillary herself, said that she'd left all of her 'professional' correspondence with the DoS. So why do they need a 'copy' from the FBI?

Ahhhhhhhahahahaha!!

On a more serious note: Has anyone noted the glaring absence of Comey's name in the press lately? It's there. But, I surely expected to see it plastered everywhere for a Lot longer than it was. Also, I haven't seen his looks compared to Star Trek's CDR Riker (Jonathan Frakes). LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I wonder how many thumb drives she has with classified documents on them just lying around or even worse lost?

Yep, bet they have copies of everything, especially ones
good for blackmail and enemies lists.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
you mean heavily redacted pointless drivel

top topics

join