It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for my british people and 80s MTV kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

I recently introduced a ladyfriend to Bottom, she was blown away, and whats funny is so was I, even after seeing all the episodes years ago and a few of the live tapes. Bloody genious, phwoarrrrr.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman i watched it years ago and it was when i stayed in bradford i went to see it live,so that was mid 90s at least,just remembered one that sticks in my head and it was one they were stuck on ferris wheel,don,t know why i remember that one but going to go have a look.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

That was the episode when they were hiding from the gyppos as Richie shot one in the eye.

The best stuff is the live dvds they did.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific youtube just lied to me the one i was going to watch,its now the dough one,i started so i,ll finish lol

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Any show with Lemmy and Motorhead on it gets a star in my book! 4 main roommates, the land lord liked hanging with them for some reason, and so did House MD (long before he became House!). I think that was my first prolonged exposure to Hugh Laurie. Congrats to them for that! I had to watch the show a couple times before I could understand the accents! That was probably the main reason I was not a Dr. Who fan until the David Tenant era!

I saw the dvd box set of the complete show and my friends looked at me like wth? Then they watched a couple episodes and they were converts! I think the explosions helped!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's a shame that the PC lot got the DVD version of bottom Edited, along with The Young Ones.
So many edits/cuts made to please the few.
But the VHS tapes are uncut

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Any show with Lemmy and Motorhead on it gets a star in my book!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join