It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have FINALLY solved the issue on how to stay alive during a police encounter!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidbeckum
Actually just be born white and you'll be fine plus get everything handed to you even though you're not qualified nor have earned it.

Wow! Are you bloody serious? That is some of the most ridiculous nonsense I've read to date.
Just utter progressive garbage. Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That reminds me of the old Nazi literature claiming that Jews hoard gold.

White people are a minority world wide, even if they form the majority inside some of the better functioning nations. Jewish people in Germany were viewed as highly successful too, fewer in number overall, but forming a majority in some of the more prominent professions (such as successful scientists.)

Then along came a doctrine that claimed that all the bad things that had ever happened in Germany had, without exception, been the result of conspiracies carried out by Germany's Jewish population.

.... strange to be hearing that everything bad in the world today is white peoples' fault.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

But for some reason the left wing people try to make it sound like a VERY complex Korok puzzle where the block you need isn't where you think it would be.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

I believe he missed his freeway exit to Reddit or he couldn't get enough karma there (due to the way it's setup) you can't be new there and actually get anywhere. It's setup for veterans to have their back patting.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ih...my...god....I have been trying to figure out myself! Thank you!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join