It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch GOP Convention Live all week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
For those who love Breitbart, this might be the favorite place to watch the convention activities. I am watching this mornings coverage now. They're explaining what's going to happen. The wind is a small problem, small but noticeable. I think later coverage will be in other areas.

WATCH LIVE

I am hoping we can discuss issues that come up via this feed.

A bit of info:

Breitbart News will live stream throughout the RNC. Tune in throughout the week for interviews, field reporters, and analysis. At Breitbart News, we provide the news, and you provide the opinion, so call in at 713-955-0782.

edit on 18-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Thanks for starting this thread, UnifiedSerenity. Based on what you know, which events and speakers should be the most interesting to watch? Is the promised coup/revolt from a segment of the GOP still expected to happen? If Clint Eastwood is there, he'll snuff it out!

edit on 7/18/2016 by carewemust because: ill think of a reason later...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't know ... I really never pay much attention to the conventions. It's a whole lot of speeches by a whole lot of people.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
they have "chachi" ( Scott Baio) speaking Monday...must see TV!!....you have to be kidding, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's Monday. Neither convention is really going to have much in the way of excitement on Monday.

And, yes, we all know that Democrats have Hollywood in their back pocket. So if you want big name celebrities, you'll wait for the pantsuit to have her coronation next week.
edit on 18-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for starting this thread, UnifiedSerenity. Based on what you know, which events and speakers should be the most interesting to watch? Is the promised coup/revolt from a segment of the GOP still expected to happen? If Clint Eastwood is there, he'll snuff it out!

They are having their daily shows with hosts who are currently at the convention. The main session for Monday starts at 8 pm which will focus on national security and immigration. Given that that topic is pretty hot for a lot of Americans, it should be important to watch. I am really looking forward to these speakers tonight:

U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) Karen Vaughn,whose son, a Navy SEAL, was killed in Afghanistan.

• U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

• Melania Trump, Trump's wife

• Retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

• U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa)

RNC 2016: Complete schedule, speakers, events, what to expect from GOP in Cleveland

Breitbart will have outside reporting soon on the protesting outside and security. I am curious what is happening.

Wednesday seems to have a lot of interesting speakers from Cruz, Rubio, Pam Bondi, Gingrich and VP Pence. Those will be very interesting to watch. I want to hear from Bondi cause I am a Floridian.

Thursday will be great! I'm looking forward to seeing:

Brock Mealer, motivational speaker

• Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.)

• Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin

• Jerry Falwell, Jr., president of Liberty University

• Tom Barrick, chief executive of Colony Capital

• Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter

• Donald Trump, presumptive Republican presidential nominee

Each day has a theme:

Monday: Make America Safe Again

Tuesday: Make America Work Again

Wednesday: Make America First Again

Thursday: Make America One Again

The big question will be if the Soros paid protestors are successful in creating havoc and shutting the convention down. I don't believe they will be successful. I do think we will see some manufactured crisis via the protesters and those protecting Trump and convention attendees. That's probably the biggest unknown as this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
They are talking about the protesters and security now. Soon to have footage aired.

12:55 pm EST

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Cool.. Thanks for the info and link.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, but there is already discussion about the convention here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you want to add your link there?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

The big question will be if the Soros paid protestors are successful in creating havoc and shutting the convention down. I don't believe they will be successful. I do think we will see some manufactured crisis via the protesters and those protecting Trump and convention attendees. That's probably the biggest unknown as this point.

So they cant be protestoers that arent Soros paid? Is your assumption that all trump protesters are soros paid?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

So they cant be protestoers that arent Soros paid? Is your assumption that all trump protesters are soros paid?

The Soros paid protesters tend to be the instigators of violence. I imagine that is why the OP singled them out.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

The ones who are instigating havoc are the Soros paid professional agitators. It's well documented regarding protesters being paid. No, I'm not going to list all the evidence. The fact is while many people may want to voice their opinions and have a right to do so, agent provocateurs / paid instigators join in and cause violence. Those are who I am concerned about at this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I started this thread so it's easy to get to Breitbart's commentary and discuss what's happening from that convention coverage. If the mods want to combine the threads, that's fine. I just wanted to make it easier for those who like Breitbart to gather and talk.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I couldn't imagine a more excruciating way to torture myself than to watch this drivel all week long. It's bad enough there's a new thread every time some talking head says "boo"...

...now we're going to have one every time some kid throws a rock.

I dunno, folks. It just seems that everyone is more interested in fighting each other than anything else. Let's drop the pretenses and send the cops home. Activists, tear yourselves apart.

Then I will watch the convention. Otherwise, it's just more stupid s# for brainwashed people to argue about.

My $0.02.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't know ... I really never pay much attention to the conventions. It's a whole lot of speeches by a whole lot of people.

I can understand that, but this years conventions will certainly be entertaining considering many don't like either candidate. I won't be surprised if small groups of convention goers create a disturbance at both conventions. Pass the popcorn!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I couldn't imagine a more excruciating way to torture myself than to watch this drivel all week long. It's bad enough there's a new thread every time some talking head says "boo"...

I dunno, folks. It just seems that everyone is more interested in fighting each other than anything else. Let's drop the pretenses and send the cops home. Activists, tear yourselves apart.

Then I will watch the convention. Otherwise, it's just more stupid s# for brainwashed people to argue about.

My $0.02.

No thanks for your judgemental attitude to those of us who do want to keep up with the news at the convention. This thread is for people such as myself who do want view it from the non Clinton News Network. It is a current event, and I have no idea why you care if this thread is here for keeping up with this ongoing event. I won't get in the mud with you. I won't respond to you or this type post again. Enjoy your hate.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

My $0.02.

And you felt the need to inform us you will not watch? If the thread was of no interest to you, why did you even click on it?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jimmyx

It's Monday. Neither convention is really going to have much in the way of excitement on Monday.

And, yes, we all know that Democrats have Hollywood in their back pocket. So if you want big name celebrities, you'll wait for the pantsuit to have her coronation next week.

The Republican Convention seems to have broken away from that tradition of boredom, Ketsuko. Thus far, this Monday kick-off has been pretty interesting. A Trump presidency will break from tradition too. I'm looking forward to it!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Giulian is setting the place on fire for Trump! He's so passionate and speaks from the heart about the Donald Trump whom he has known 30 years. Best speech of the night so far!

top topics

join