It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the USA according to 'Valery Uvarov' if they use HAARP.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because the Nature Beings turn up to the Lodges when people are there in numbers.

That they come voluntarily , no words of power or other control methods was surprising to me and refreshingly so. Puts the Masons into the good guy catagoorie.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Because the Nature Beings turn up to the Lodges when people are there in numbers.

That they come voluntarily...

So if they come voluntarily how do we 'call' them? It is either one or the other.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

A little Huperzine might help that memory issue. But a HF transmitter in Alaska can't.

lol I'm not to sure about that, HAARP maybe a perfect transmitter for memory issues or the cause of the the Mandela Effect!
I'm sure UAF is sneaking in their little military students for continued projects on mind control.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They turn up because there is a promise to them in your mysteries. That's why they help you guys.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

They turn up because there is a promise to them in your mysteries.

And what would that promise be?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I wouldn't know that because I am not an initiate into the Masonic Mysteries. I can give you a clue though.

The Scots might have lost the war against Britan on the physical battlefield, but they won on the inner battlefield.

The promise lays in the Arthurian mysteries. Nimue, the once and future king, excaliber and an immortal girl held hostage on the inner below Glastonbury Tor by the Templars (england).

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I wouldn't know that because I am not an initiate into the Masonic Mysteries.

Then your statement holds no merit.

I can give you a clue though.

The Scots might have lost the war against Britan on the physical battlefield, but they won on the inner battlefield.

The promise lays in the Arthurian mysteries. Nimue, the once and future king, excaliber and an immortal girl held hostage on the inner below Glastonbury Tor by the Templars (england).

None of that has anything at all to do with Masonry.

edit on 20-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Your the expert.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I would think that actually attending lodge with some regularity would pretty much make anyone more versed about this then the person who has not. You would be surprised at how little it resembles conspiracy topics.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

How do you know, if they're "unseen"?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I quite agree, Masonry does not deserve, nor is it what it is made out to be by the ignorent. I can see that in the iinner environment.

I don't need to attend a lodge to see that Nature Spirits are not being harmed.

Anyway, it's not my intention to cause trouble. I'll leave things to you guys here. ATS isn't really my cup of tea.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

A little Huperzine might help that memory issue. But a HF transmitter in Alaska can't.

lol I'm not to sure about that, HAARP maybe a perfect transmitter for memory issues or the cause of the the Mandela Effect!
I'm sure UAF is sneaking in their little military students for continued projects on mind control.

Maybe it's a floor wax. Or a dessert topping! It's BOTH!

Given that a lot of people haven't been mind controlled by shortwave and HAM transmitters in the same frequency range, I'm pretty sure you don't have much to worry about HAARP, if it was even working, which it hasn't been for quite a bit now.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Geez, your really out to destroy OP's thread.

You guys have convinced me, ATS is all yours.

I am outta here.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Given that a lot of people haven't been mind controlled by shortwave and HAM transmitters in the same frequency range, I'm pretty sure you don't have much to worry about HAARP, if it was even working

Most shortwave and Ham transmitters are shielded, if anything they mostly radiate spurious emissions in that frequency range. They usually don't give out constant drone or pulse emissions.

Plus most Hams or LowFER's only use 1 watt with crappy antennas, whereas an ionospheric heater = MEGA watts! That's enough watts to change the noise floor into non-thermal thoughts, dementia and AD!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Most shortwave and Ham transmitters are shielded, if anything they mostly radiate spurious emissions in that frequency range. They usually don't give out constant drone or pulse emissions.

Good Lord, no. HAARP and HAM radio overlap at the 160M, 80M, 40M and 30M bands, which are some of my favorites.

And CW is the very essense of pulse emissions. Also, AM and FM are pretty much constant drones. Despite what the neat little drawings of how AM works look like on the net.

Plus most Hams or LowFER's only use 1 watt with crappy antennas, whereas an ionospheric heater = MEGA watts! That's enough watts to change the noise floor into non-thermal thoughts, dementia and AD!

Most HAMs that aren't intentionally working flea power on those bands use 1kW.

Ionospheric heaters are pointed up. HAM is pointed at YOU. Also, that pesky ol' inverse square law. The HAM next door is orders of magnitude higher power density at your locale than every ionospheric heater set to '11'.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Geez, your really out to destroy OP's thread.

Those darn facts!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Good Lord, no. HAARP and HAM radio overlap at the 160M, 80M, 40M and 30M bands, which are some of my favorites.

Right, I thought we're talking about the schizophrenia frequency range....you know the ELF, Schumann resonance, subs etc.... Tell me how many hams use 160M, 80M, 40M etc. for ELF comunications?

And CW is the very essense of pulse emissions. Also, AM and FM are pretty much constant drones. Despite what the neat little drawings of how AM works look like on the net.[/post]

Lets see a ham radio do spurious CW or AM modulation, it's random garble low power ELF. I was talking about spurious emissions in the spook range.

yeah HAARP is sort of like a CW/drone transmitter x 1,000,000.

Most HAMs that aren't intentionally working flea power on those bands use 1kW.

I want to see a Ham radio that can create an artificial aurora and turn the ionosphere into a ELF antenna. Maybe I got all this wrong, enlighten me?

Ionospheric heaters are pointed up. HAM is pointed at YOU. Also, that pesky ol' inverse square law. The HAM next door is orders of magnitude higher power density at your locale than every ionospheric heater set to '11'.

Yes, ionospheric heaters are pointed up, to rain down mind numbing frequencies that have no boundaries...

Ham's use all kinds of antennas pointed in all kinds of directions, most use a NIVIS type antennas, that can be a simple dipole slanted upwards.

--I think we are on the wrong frequency here--

edit on 21-7-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Right, I thought we're talking about the schizophrenia frequency range....you know the ELF, Schumann resonance, subs etc.... Tell me how many hams use 160M, 80M, 40M etc. for ELF comunications?

Why do you think ELF is "schizophrenia frequency"? HAARP can't broadcast at those frequencies. The IRI can induce the auroral electrojet (could, anyway) to produce them. I think they topped out on their best run at about 35W total emitted power, though. Not 'hundreds of thousands'. The average was more like 10W.

They were up near the Navy sub frequencies for that run, IIRC, which is more like 76Hz, not down in the single digits where Schumann's resonance is.

Not whatsoever. You should actually try reading a few legit sources on how the electrojet works.

I want to see a Ham radio that can create an artificial aurora and turn the ionosphere into a ELF antenna. Maybe I got all this wrong, enlighten me?

You get 360 HAM stations with directional antennas pointing straight up, you can do that sort of thing.

HAARP isn't mystical tech. It's 360 10kW transmitters, with a dandy exciter, hooked to a field of dipoles with really flexible switching and decent antenna tuners.

Yes, ionospheric heaters are pointed up, to rain down mind numbing frequencies that have no boundaries...

The ionosphere is that direction. At least, it's the closest path.

Ham's use all kinds of antennas pointed in all kinds of directions, most use a NIVIS type antennas, that can be a simple dipole slanted upwards.

Unless you're working moonbounce, you'll generally want that radiation pattern to not be straight up.

--I think we are on the wrong frequency here--

Which one do you feel is the 'mind numbing' one?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Now that I have slept on our conversation, I'll clarify a something that is perhaps misunderstood.

Now, in regards to the Nature Spirits. I have been looking into this promise. When the ritualistic formulas were being worked out in the beginning of Masonry. Someone made an agreement with certain Spirits in order to recieve help in whatever it was.

When I stated that the agreement involved the Arthurian Mysteries, I was not saying Masonic Mysteries was based on the Arthurian Mysteries.

One might say that in the secret beginnings of Masonry, a compact of mutual benefit was made between the Masonic Mysteries and the Arthurian Mysteries. Not a big deal probably.

Now, I'll say again to be clear. I don't go occultly snooping on what Masons do in the privacy of their own Lodges. What happens behind those doors is none of my business.

However, there is no law that says I cannot occultly view a Madonic Lodge from outside. Anyone with the eyes to see can view the comings and goings, they can see the Guardians of the Lodge. No big deal there.

Secondly, when I was considering joing ATS, I was met by a Masonic Guardian at the Threshold of ATS. Yes the Masons did have a strong inner plane presence at ATS to protect the Lodge. I stress the word did, but I will come to that later.

Now, my purpose here at ATS is to try and show people in my posts that there is a bigger unseen world out there then is within public knowledge. I am not a fan of secrets because of the power relationship with secrecy. Funny thing, I just happen to have the knack of going wherever I like out there and over the decades I have learned a lot about the rotten foundations of the secret societies and unseen PTB. Big deal, it is not my purpose here to air other people's dirty laundry.

What my purpose here is is to get a better deal for entities, spirits and other unseen life through education.

This thread is important because it is about something humans do that is causing a lot of damage to our world.

If you don't believe this Bedlam and hellobruce that's okay, no one is forcing you, but other people are interested. You can always confer with your unseen unicorns.

Bottom line Bedlam and hellobruce, is that occult penalties have increased for you weapons of mass destruction fans if you keep hurting Nature Spirits and wreaking the environment which the Nature Spirits work with and which your families need in order to survive. Have some responsibility at least.

Now, back to the Masonic Guardian at ATS. He and I made a compact. I won't air dirty laundry of the PTB and in return I get to help educate people who want to learn about daemons and spirit and how they fit into the scheme of things and how we can all get along and make this a nicer world to live in for everyone.

That Guardian broke the compact. Big trouble breaking compacts in the occult world, agreements are very important. The consequence of his action was that a very important Spirit has decided to withdraw her support for the Masonic Lodge and stop insulating the Guardian from the negativity, horror, hatred, fear, etc., that surrounds ATS.

That withdrawal happened last night and it left the Guardian sitting haunched over covering his ears and eyes closed as all the "lower astral" engulfed him. He's a basket case now. I won't save him untill the inner Masons ask politely.

That's a little insight into the reality that lays behind this physical world.

Bottom line, there are consequences for everything we do, and. I am not talking karma here.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Why do you think ELF is "schizophrenia frequency"? HAARP can't broadcast at those frequencies. The IRI can induce the auroral electrojet (could, anyway) to produce them. I think they topped out on their best run at about 35W total emitted power, though. Not 'hundreds of thousands'. The average was more like 10W.

Yes HAARP can produce ELF frequencies. For example: (this is how I see it simplified) if IRI used 10 MHz and modulated at 11.83 Hz, that signal could radiate down the length of the auroral electrojet at 11.83 Hz.

To further simplify that example, disconnect speaker wires from a radio, inject a 30 Hz signal into the radio amplifier... the speaker wires would radiate at 30 Hz... same thing as the auroral electrojet, radiating down the length of the wire.

1-300 Hz is the range I would call the schizophrenia frequencies... plenty of studies on adverse health effects in that area, especially on the psychological side.

Not whatsoever. You should actually try reading a few legit sources on how the electrojet works.

Now wait a minute lol, you was using CW as an example. Same ideal, CW, carrier wave.... except much higher in frequency and it was about ionospheric heaters. The electrojet would be like an antenna.

HAARP isn't mystical tech. It's 360 10kW transmitters, with a dandy exciter, hooked to a field of dipoles with really flexible switching and decent antenna tuners.

Then we agree!

edit on 22-7-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join