It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader Shaun King predicts American coup.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

a reply to: TheBulk

He isn't calling for it. He's saying he sees it as a potential event if Donald Trump is elected.

There is NO language in that quote "calling" for a coup.

It's a conditional veiled threat. It's conditional on Trump becoming president. The threat is indirect by trying to insinuate third parties potential activities when in fact, it would be thus clown trying to organize the coup.

Cheers - Dave

And this guy has NO power to really implement this veiled threat, so its not really a big deal unless people have an agenda to make it one.

I've found some article on Brietbart (not my usual source) that claims he is no longer part of BLM, but a "senior justice writer for the NY Daily News. He is controversial to say the least. The current BLM organization does not have him as a leader. So, there's that.

He does have a following on twitter and he does still tweet in favor of BLM. He also calls them a "peaceful group started by peaceful people."

Honestly, I think this isolated quote has been picked up and amplified to CREATE more division, more anger, more "white fear of the black man" and to, at its deepest level, serve as click-bait. Nothing more.

Considering the divisive atmosphere I would say click bait might be correct, in order to draw in viewers. The message is a little disconcerting, especially when we should all be standing together against a common enemy that knows no nation, no colour, no ethics, no morals, no race and no religion.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That kid looks pretty white to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Isn't Shaun King the white guy who thinks he's black, or has that been proven to be a hoax?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I agree it is divisive and that there is an active threat in the world. We do need to stand together. Trump is perceived to be divisive in and of himself, and Clinton will not be able to bring peace either due to how she is perceived -- thus the games of polarization continue unabated.

People seem to thrive on that divisiveness - it makes "good theatre" and keeps the sweet sweet ad money flowing in, keeps the political bases riled up and ready to fight/vote, etc.

Here we all are, wrestling with each other because ONE guy who isn't a BLM Leader says something.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Isn't Shaun King the white guy who thinks he's black, or has that been proven to be a hoax?

Hard to say.

His Father -- Black

His Mother -- White

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whatever blacks are doing is helping us to prevent a real civil war from happening. This movement can demilitarize police and help weaken the government.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Or it can further militarize them, make them even more jumpy nervous trigger happy, leading to more dead, leading to more 'cause' to kill more cops/whites, ad infinitum.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Whatever blacks are doing is helping us to prevent a real civil war from happening. This movement can demilitarize police and help weaken the government.

Or it can go another way.

To a police state, and every American citizen disarmed.

Things RARELY ever go the 'peoples' way.

Keep that in mind,

The last steps in Orwells vision.,

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Trying to influence elections through fear, with a standing army of BLM zombies showing they will kill police.

It is outrageous this is allowed to continue.

Gaining political influence through violence has no place in a democratic republic, pretty sure the founding fathers relied on lawmakers, the executive branch to execute those laws and the judiciary to sentence such threats out of society. They all have failed.
edit on 18-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AboveBoard

I never said you were being hateful or lying.

Hayden was talking about the idea of offing the wives that were involved with their terrorist husbands. I believe that was last year, and I still don't see a problem with it. Hayden can be replaced if he doesn't comply to an order that comes down through the ranks. If Trump poses a real problem, it will be stopped before it gets to the CIA.

(Hint: killing family members = illegal war crime. Thus he is saying Military is legally bound to refuse)

Killing a terrorist, and those with known terrorist ties isn't an illegal war crime. If you kill their wives, who are also involved, it's not a war crime.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yup. until about 11hrs later, when another pops up and the same folks kindly presuming, speculating and with naught but just a quote will manipulate the current tension the same way it has here.

and yes to the 7 pages of drivel, the author is saying BLM will attempt a coup if trump becomes president. !!! start making the threads now! there's MORE APPROVAL AND AGREEMENT afoot by the like minded!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: nvm

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yeah , 5 Crazy BLM Bro's in a Lexus during a High Speed Chase with Police Crash after hitting a Highway Spike Strip goin' 110 MPH , Coup is Over ..........
edit on 18-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: lostbook
I don't feel BLM is a valid threat. Blacks aren't mobilizing and preparing to attack this country and take it over. People are reacting to their fear(s) and this could lead to some very serious problems....

there are hundreds if not thousands of white militia members in this country that practice combat tactics across the nation, and they are no problem....it's the black lives matter organization that has got this crowd at ATS all worked up.....ok ...got it

Makes sense. They're the violent ones.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

If the "wives" are known to be terrorists themselves, then they are not counted as civilians, this is true. Their children, however, are counted as civilians. The "wives" may also be counted as civilians and may have NOTHING to do with their husbands terrorist acts, nor their parents, nor their children or grandchildren. That is a war crime.

You want to create terrorists, however? Take out civilians.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Bone75

Hard to say.

His Father -- Black

His Mother -- White

He has admitted that he doesn't even know who his father is.
Breitbart

King, 36, said in a Facebook post that his “mother is white” and that he is “3/4ths” white, but claimed “I ‘look’ Blacker” than other civil rights activists. However, King has previously admitted to not knowing who his father is.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I can hear it now.

If I had a son he'd look like Shaun King.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What a geek... He looks like Terry "the Toad" Fields from American Graffiti. No offense to Terry the Toad.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Gryphon66

that Black Americans are intrinsically more violent

You're right, they're not (they are).

Black people are clearly more violent and prone to committing violent acts than any other race in the country. Yeah, white people are committing more crime, but white people aren't 13% of the population.

Stop apologizing for your race. Do something real about it. Blaming it on racism isn't helping. Black people are far more violent, commit far more crimes, and it's STILL white peoples fault.

Per capita.

Black people need to get real. White people kill more cops. Yeah, barely, and we make up a a much larger percentage.

Bet I'm going to get modded even though I didn't post anything but facts.

It's always my fault, pHillary told me to listen more.

And if the officer currently on life support down in Baton Rouge expires, the numbers will be 15 killed by blacks, and 15 killed by whites so far in 2016.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join