It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader Shaun King predicts American coup.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: TheBulk

Why is the word " Coup " being used?

A " Coup " is when fractions within the establishment i.e. The Military or Parties Or Elites Within The Government Apparatus try to take over complete control of a country or state .

This chap is talking either revolt or civil war. Certainly not a " Coup "

Exactly. He's just blowing smoke, I'd suggest because in his little fantasy world he thinks he is relevant.

Apparently some people are threatened by his little fantasy world or they wouldn't be circulating this rubbish.

BLM is no fantasy world. Their hatred, racism and violence is real. But King seems to be a fantasist caught up in his own little lies. He'd be the first to piss his pants if there was the type of escalation he is talking about.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Usually, people who talk about coups don't also have the ear of large protest movements known for starting riots.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's a conditional veiled threat. It's conditional on Trump becoming president. The threat is indirect by trying to insinuate third parties potential activities when in fact, it would be thus clown trying to organize the coup.

Once again:

A coup d'état ...French: literally "blow of state" or "hit of state"; plural: coups d'état, (pronounced like the singular form), also known simply as a coup , putsch or an overthrow, is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus. A coup d'état is considered successful when the usurpers seize and hold power for at least seven days.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
BLM is based on a mental illness that is promoted and supported by our media, Academia and parts of the government.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Anyone with half a brain should realize from the political climate at the moment that if Trump DOES get elected, if he so much as puts a whisker wrong, he'd be the object of a bipartisan impeachment attempt faster than anyone here could likely start the thread.

And that would constitute a coup, albeit a legal one.

Do you not know what "coup" means? It's a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

BLM is no fantasy world. Their hatred, racism and violence is real. But King seems to be a fantasist caught up in his own little lies. He'd be the first to piss his pants if there was the type of escalation he is talking about.

Their hatred, racism and violence exists inyour little fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: introvert
Well, it does not appears that he actually called for a coup and who is this white guy at BLM everyone is talking about?

Shaun King is African American.

you are fooling yourself if you think we’re far from having a coup our own selves,” King tweeted. “I’m dead serious.

"we're" and "I'm dead serious" sounds to me that he is calling for one. He wrote it in such a way that sure, "technically" he is not calling for one, but anyone with rational thought should be able to decipher that.

It'd take a lot more than BLM to create a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from the government.

Oh I agree, for sure. They do not even come close to having the logistics, experience, equipment, etc to pull one off.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The OP of this thread needs to check their Inbox for messages.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, it does not appears that he actually called for a coup and who is this white guy at BLM everyone is talking about?

Shaun King is African American.

you are fooling yourself if you think we’re far from having a coup our own selves,” King tweeted. “I’m dead serious.

"we're" and "I'm dead serious" sounds to me that he is calling for one. He wrote it in such a way that sure, "technically" he is not calling for one, but anyone with rational thought should be able to decipher that.

It'd take a lot more than BLM to create a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from the government.

Oh I agree, for sure. They do not even come close to having the logistics, experience, equipment, etc to pull one off.

Once again, Shaun King is not calling for a violent uprising, he is predicting a coup, that is, a revolt from within the government itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
BLM is based on a mental illness that is promoted and supported by our media, Academia and parts of the government.

Greta video. Tongue in cheek but absolutely true.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Anyone with half a brain should realize from the political climate at the moment that if Trump DOES get elected, if he so much as puts a whisker wrong, he'd be the object of a bipartisan impeachment attempt faster than anyone here could likely start the thread.

And that would constitute a coup, albeit a legal one.

Do you not know what "coup" means? It's a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Ah, then the ouster of Yanukovych in Ukraine wasn't a coup after all.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I never said you were being hateful or lying.

Hayden was talking about the idea of offing the wives that were involved with their terrorist husbands. I believe that was last year, and I still don't see a problem with it. Hayden can be replaced if he doesn't comply to an order that comes down through the ranks. If Trump poses a real problem, it will be stopped before it gets to the CIA.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They have the will and desire. That's enough to gather the rest.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Coup talk in America by American citizens is nothing new. In 2009, Newsmax columnist, John Perry, described one but didn't "advocate" for one. He called it a "military intervention".

pdf

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's a conditional veiled threat. It's conditional on Trump becoming president. The threat is indirect by trying to insinuate third parties potential activities when in fact, it would be thus clown trying to organize the coup.

Once again:

A coup d'état ...French: literally "blow of state" or "hit of state"; plural: coups d'état, (pronounced like the singular form), also known simply as a coup , putsch or an overthrow, is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus. A coup d'état is considered successful when the usurpers seize and hold power for at least seven days.

Another definition is: a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government. It doesn't necessarily have to be a military coup from my understanding. I could be wrong but that is a definition from googling "coup"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So I guess he wasn't paying attention to how well Trump did in the primaries around major military installations. Let's see, which potential POTUS should fear a removal by members of a coupe de tat more, the bombastic blowhard businesses man, or the one who skated on failure to secure state secrets charges that would at the very least end a military career if not lead to incarceration?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Trump doen't need the status quo to circle their wagons. His is more of " a new broom sweeps clean" attitude.

I feel this race is about the VP as both POTUS candidates come with baggage; Clinton's being her illegal activities through her foundation.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Their hatred, racism and violence exists inyour little fantasy world.

America isn't really a fantasy world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join