It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader Shaun King predicts American coup.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert

"says the guy..." Blah, blah.

That seems to come out when they have nothing better to say.

It's not a tactic. I'm just pointing out that your words don't have any substance.

That's not what you did. You used a school yard debate tactic that is equal in substance to saying "oh ya...you're a doody head".

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No.. I'm sorry you're not bright enough to see the irony of a guy who supports obvious racists saying things like "That is why you are not ready to sit at the adult table to talk about solutions.". The very idea that BLM has any place at the adult table, or that they're about solutions, is insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: TheBulk

These are the same guys that call for violence and wage war on the people that are authorized to shoot you. They have the common sense of a chrome rim.

Authorized to shoot you...? Simple as that huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I love the white guy, pretending to be a black guy, that is lying about being a white guy, while pandering to the black guys, as he pretends to know what the word coup means.

Someone please post a picture of the owl that says "Orly?"

Thanks for the backup!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
He wouldn't even know what a Coup is if it didn't happen in Turkey the other day...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

A coup, seriously? Street sweepers, handguns and a few AK-47 against apache gunships, jets and Abrams tanks? I dont think they will like the outcome of their "coup".
edit on 19-7-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

A coup, seriously? Street sweepers, handguns and a few AK-47 against apache gunships, jets and Abrams tanks? I dont think they will like the outcome of their "coup".

Technically a coup is executed by a government, so they really can't call it a coup unless they are referring to the military or some other government body executing the uprising.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: openminded2011

Technically a coup is executed by a government, so they really can't call it a coup unless they are referring to the military or some other government body executing the uprising.

That's been explained countless times already. Some people will believe what they want to, no matter what the facts actually are.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
they just wont rest until every white man woman and child is dead on the street!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Then why did he have a 3 hour 1 on 1 closed door meeting with Obama at the white house right after being released from jail?
Sounds pretty deep inside to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, it does not appears that he actually called for a coup and who is this white guy at BLM everyone is talking about?

Shaun King is African American.

Charlize Theron is also African American.
Countries shouldn't be used when describing a person's race/colour.
It just doesn't work these days....

I wonder how "white" looking a person can be to be considered a "black" life that matters 🤔
There are just so many skin shades that don't match any narrative....Like Mariah Carey. I only recently found out that she's black...very confusing, this "race" stuff, when you really think about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: kaylaluv

You know black people are super anti LGBT right?

I get the impression that you support them because you think they're on you're side against the cis white man.

Go transgendering in a black neighborhood and get back to me.

You're talking to someone who wants others to be punished or jailed for free speech. So yeah, against the cis white man and probably has a tumblr.

BLM people need to stop trying to blame everything else they possibly can and look at THEMSELVES and the black community.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

YEAH then the government would show up...after what ever pissed off people in the nearest proximity had their say about it.

edit on 19-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'll make a prediction:

There will be more violence from the BLM crew, more targeting of Police officers, there will be bottle throwing etc at the Police at some BLM rally that will turn particularly violent, the Police will retaliate, this will be cited as "proof" that the Police are brutalising black people, then there will be major rioting by BLM sympathisers, and then there will be an "outcry" when a load of the rioters and looters are shot.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This post is intellectually dishonest and everyone reading can see that. I cant even imagine the uproar if Sarah Palin "PREDICTED" uprisings or a coup if Obama got elected.

I'm not the one who changed the words of an article to fit their racist agenda now am I?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
they just wont rest until every white man woman and child is dead on the street!

So I take it you are in favor of a race war?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

1. There are more whites in the US than blacks
2. The police shooting a person who is posing a very real threat to them v/s shooting a person who is running from them, selling single smokes, getting ID that is requested,,,,you get where I'm going?
If you can look over the list of minorities who have been killed by the police while unarmed, detained or questioned, and see nothing wrong,,,, then yeah there needs to be a coup, insurrection, war on the police, what ever you would like to label it.
Yeah, BLM is the least anyone needs to worry about being able to pull it off. The groups that have the ability, the will, the logistics, the connections and the access to readily available firepower along with people willing to die fighting are the ones you should be worrying about.
Don't take my word for it, it will be all over the media soon enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who in the last 100 years has truly been qualified to be President?

It's not exactly a job one can train for.

Trump is qualified? Nope, not even remotely. Nor is Clinton (shudder). Obama wasn't, isn't, never will be. Bush (either one) nope.

I submit, that any one who thinks they are stand revealed as liars and frauds. How could anyone possibly believe they are qualified for that particular job?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
That's where the advantage is,,, none of that could be used in our cities without the loss of innocent bystanders. If it were, the result would be more citizens taking up arms against the govt. Inside the US, tanks, helos, artillery, mines,,,, all those become useless without a heavy loss of non combatants. Things would quickly devolve to the use of IED's, bait, guerrilla warfare, much like you would see in third world countries.
It would be better to just find a peaceful resolution rather than urban combat.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
poster is race baiting, . they dont want a war they want change.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join