It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS does not work on any of my Android devices.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
For some reason ATS constantly times out when I try to view it on any of my Android devices. Is anyone else having this issue?

edit on 18-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

This happens on mine as well. The first page comes up fine, but it times out when I switch pages..and especially when I try to go directly to the last response in a thread.

I thought it was just me...

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 18-7-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk same here. It also locks up

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've noticed if you use a proxy to view the site, it works with no problems. Not sure exactly what that means.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No but I don't get avatars. If I want to see someone's avatar I have to click on their profile. I'm on a tablet. (Kindle fire HD)
I have all the right settings selected but no version desktop or Android gives me the full experience.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sorry your timing out. What do you do then?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Mine is taking forever to load pages, and most times it just loads a white screen. I refresh it, erase browsing history, and its still slower than hell. Every other site works fine. Curious.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Mine is working just as usual with ATS... very little lag via wifi, I have very limited cell data/coverage and just don't use it. Sans avatars, avatars never worked on my cell phone. No matter the settings... android 5.1, Alcatel Flash 2
edit on 7/18/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just tried it on my old Android tablet and it worked, slowly (my wireless connection was slow) but it worked as expected.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I don't get it. This device can stream HD movies in perfect clarity. Every photo and ad on any other pages show just fine. Only this one is handicapped.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm posting from my Android phone. There are times when the site is slow. It's not your device.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I just tried it on my old Android tablet and it worked, slowly (my wireless connection was slow) but it worked as expected.

Like Others have said, every other site works fine.l It's just ATS and just on my android devices. As an IT tech, that tells me it's something on your end.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Mine has been loading very slowly or only loading parts of the page for about two weeks on my iPhone.. It's very agrivating and I have been wondering how to fix it.. Other sites just fine..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It's the revenue making ads. Gotta put up with it so ATS makes money or no ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

When I use my Droid as a mobile hot spot for my Surface the pages rarely load. Every other site works perfectly however.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

It's the revenue making ads. Gotta put up with it so ATS makes money or no ATS.

So the answer is get ad block for your android devices? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

In doing that, you'll deny ATS of revenue so be sure to hit their DONATE button often.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

In doing that, you'll deny ATS of revenue so be sure to hit their DONATE button often.

That's quite the paradox considering I cant even view the site otherwise.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
As an IT tech, that tells me it's something on your end.

It's something on my end that works? Yes, that's what I was saying, and that means the site is working, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My first attempt was with my old Android tablet, with Android 1.5 (I said it was old).

I tried it with my sister's table, with Android 4.4.4 and it worked without any problem, without any slowness.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join