It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 207
<< 204  205  206   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

In other words no, you not know any American conservatives and are just kibitzing out of ignorance.

Well no, I know 100's of Americans personally and I also have the added benefit of actually being smart enough to research the survey data of 1000's of Americans before blurting out nonsense (unlike someone I could mention /whistle/)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I can tell you that one of the dirty tricks the emails talked about was circulating the rumor that the Sanders campaign was in disarray... you know, like you're doing to the Dems here.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I can tell you that one of the dirty tricks the emails talked about was circulating the rumor that the Sanders campaign was in disarray... you know, like you're doing to the Dems here.

I am not circulating rumours. I am discussing facts. So are a lot of democrats discussing the same facts. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has just resigned her position. Try to distinguish between rumours and facts.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And you believe them, even though polls are notoriously unreliable. I guess Britain is still in the EU based on the polls.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And you believe them, even though polls are notoriously unreliable. I guess Britain is still in the EU based on the polls.

When the results are that 60-70% of all conservatives are for Trump, then yep, I believe that Trump has the majority of support from conservatives, especially when its across poll after poll after poll.
It certainly beats going with the views of your family and mates

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You mean 60 - 70% of all the self identified conservatives polled, don't you?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You mean 60 - 70% of all the self identified conservatives polled, don't you?

Yes you think they were pretending?

So we have:
Polls showing overwhelming support for Trump amongst conservatives.
You saying your mates say they don't.

I guess I'll go with the former. If your argument is that they were pretending to be conservative then you've reached a new level of desperation

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Is David Duke a conservative?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Is David Duke a conservative?

Irrelevant and your level of desperation is just getting worse - which I thought was not possible given your previous comments.
Conservatives overwhelmingly support Trump, Liberals overwhelmingly support Clinton. That's just a truth you seem unable to accept, but your fantasy world is not reality.

By the way , new 4 way poll from CNN - Trump leads Clinton by 5%.

edit on 25/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Three surprising facts about the protesters at the Republican National Convention

During the Republican National Convention, Cleveland officials put barricades up and prepared to handle mass arrests of protesters. News outlets suggested that protests might resemble those at the infamous 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.

However, contrary to expectations, the crowds were small (apart from a large presence of reporters). And perhaps more surprisingly, the demonstrators who were there were not necessarily focused on the Republican Party.
As expected, many demonstrators (16 percent) came to support or oppose Donald Trump. But more (23 percent) said their primary concern was speaking out about racism or racial inequality.
Less than 5 percent of the participants said their goal was to change the Republican Party’s nomination or position on an issue. The majority said they were there to express solidarity, hoped to change public opinion on an issue, or felt obligated to speak out on an issue. This finding contradicts the conventional wisdom that people who demonstrate outside the convention would be targeting what goes on inside the convention.

Why are the protests at the Republican Convention so small?

It will be interesting to compare the protests at the DNC to the protests at the RNC.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
good thing polls can't be hacked either, I mean why would anyone in the world want to do that?....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Three surprising facts about the protesters at the Republican National Convention

During the Republican National Convention, Cleveland officials put barricades up and prepared to handle mass arrests of protesters. News outlets suggested that protests might resemble those at the infamous 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.

However, contrary to expectations, the crowds were small (apart from a large presence of reporters). And perhaps more surprisingly, the demonstrators who were there were not necessarily focused on the Republican Party.
As expected, many demonstrators (16 percent) came to support or oppose Donald Trump. But more (23 percent) said their primary concern was speaking out about racism or racial inequality.
Less than 5 percent of the participants said their goal was to change the Republican Party’s nomination or position on an issue. The majority said they were there to express solidarity, hoped to change public opinion on an issue, or felt obligated to speak out on an issue. This finding contradicts the conventional wisdom that people who demonstrate outside the convention would be targeting what goes on inside the convention.

Why are the protests at the Republican Convention so small?

It will be interesting to compare the protests at the DNC to the protests at the RNC.

I guess the organisers and inciters of violence (Soros, the DNC ...) were too busy organising their convention to try and ruin the GOPs.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Funny thing, larger and angrier demonstrations by Democrats at the DNC than there were at the RNC.

But the Democratic leadership says, 'All is well, nothing to see here.'

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Funny thing, larger and angrier demonstrations by Democrats at the DNC than there were at the RNC.

That is the difference - the media will spin as far as they can to make the DNC convention 'positive', the opposite of what the did for the RNC. Can you imagine the news cycle if Priebus had been forced out the day before the DNC after being caught trying to rig the election.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy

That is the difference - the media will spin as far as they can to make the DNC convention 'positive', the opposite of what the did for the RNC. Can you imagine the news cycle if Priebus had been forced out the day before the DNC after being caught trying to rig the election.

OMG, it would have been covered like the apocalypse.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For reference:

FULL REPLAY: Day 1 of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland (7-18-16)
youtu.be...

FULL REPLAY: Day 2 of Republican National Convention in Cleveland - July 19, 2016
youtu.be...

FULL REPLAY: Day 3 of Republican National Convention in Cleveland - July 20, 2016
youtu.be...

FULL REPLAY: Day 4 of Republican National Convention in Cleveland - July 21, 2016
youtu.be...

Individual speeches from the convention:
www.youtube.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is oviuus very simple to see even for the blind man they got this special prosecouter who got after same scenario in balkans he went after Kosovar president and now Trump enogh said they pay big money to make them look guilty so hope Trump win for the sake off all humans around the world

top topics

<< 204  205  206   >>

join