It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It oh

Clinton 76% chance of winning the election.

www.nytimes.com...

The MSM deflections are starting I see.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I remember how I felt with the realization that GWB had been elected to a second term. The memory of that feeling -- the feeling itself is back. It's really odd. Almost exactly how I felt that day.

In cliffs note good or bad? For some reason I'm uneasy with it and I can't put my finger on it, strange.

It's not exactly shock and awe, more like shock and nausea. : )

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

Wow - every speaker is just ripping Clinton...

I wish they would talk about what they would propose to counter Hillary's stance on the issues.

I don't disagree with that - perhaps later

Perhaps.

In the meantime they will maintain the circle-jerk momentum...god, guns and Hillary.

It's exhausting. They are hitting all of the propaganda talking points and are not giving the American people a reason to vote for Trump. They are only trying to stir enough hate to vote against Hillary.

Possibly a very clear strategy...it's looking like it. They may feel they only need a small swing in important states to win and the easiest path is to attack Clinton. There is also time to revert to detail on policy if it doesn't work. Attacking her later would seem more desperate (Bernie made that mistake)

But they've been doing it for years.

When do real ideas to run this nation come to the forefront?

I don't think the intensity of this attack on the Clintons has ever been done before.. not as full on and consistent as this.

Do you think this is good political strategy? Ganging up on a woman. Might blow up in their face....political rape!
edit on 19-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I put it 50/50.

Even odds.

link   

And all named Mukasey!

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You want to talk about me or the RCN?

That is the topic.. thank you drive through.

I am enjoying the speakers lay out all Hillarys flaws,,, too easy for Trump to dominate.

Only thing that will save us from President Trump is if Hillary drops and a last minute choice can swing the votes.... otherwise,,, if it does come down to Hillary and Trump.... Trump wins hands down.

Hell he has me, someone who has never really cared about politics, doing everything in my power convince people to vote for him over Hillary. That says a whole lot right there.

edit on R562016-07-19T19:56:44-05:00k567Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572016-07-19T19:57:04-05:00k577Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I wish they would talk about what they would propose to counter Hillary's stance on the issues.

I don't disagree with that - perhaps later

Perhaps.

In the meantime they will maintain the circle-jerk momentum...god, guns and Hillary.

It's exhausting. They are hitting all of the propaganda talking points and are not giving the American people a reason to vote for Trump. They are only trying to stir enough hate to vote against Hillary.

Possibly a very clear strategy...it's looking like it. They may feel they only need a small swing in important states to win and the easiest path is to attack Clinton. There is also time to revert to detail on policy if it doesn't work. Attacking her later would seem more desperate (Bernie made that mistake)

But they've been doing it for years.

When do real ideas to run this nation come to the forefront?

I don't think the intensity of this attack on the Clintons has ever been done before.. not as full on and consistent as this.

Agreed. It has come to desperate levels. The constant barrage of attacks and propaganda terms can be a turn-off and I don't see the value in doing so when so many people, such as independents and undecideds, want to hear what the GOP has to offer.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

I put it 50/50.

Even odds.

That's about how I figure it too.

link   
Andy Wist, Businessman, regular guy

After 8 years of Obama, I don't see the American dream like I did when I started out.

Hillary's only accomplish is beating the rap every time she breaks the law.

Donald Trump is a builder, a leader, who will bring us together. He will make America work again, so we can believe again.

In November get to decide what kind of world we leave behind for our children and grandchildren.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't doubt that your suggestion will be a last ditch effort, if at all used.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And you don't think people will notice he can't discuss the issues? You think they won't notice if he avoids talking about policy while deflecting the questions to an attack?
The American people are not stupid. They will see right through a ploy like that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You will hear it from mister Donald Trump.

Till his speech, let these amazing persons tell the truth about that criminal hillary. I know you hate to hear the truth about your leader
edit on 257k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
Fox News has mostly been commentary instead of the CONVENTION.

Thank GOD there is live streams.

LOL.

link   
Blimey they love to push the fear don't they..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well if some would LISTEN to people like THIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They just might find out.

I'm watching the live feed. No ideas or specifics are being discussed.

I want specifics.

Most of the party business is done during the day. The evening is just speeches. You probably aren't going to hear much policy in the broadcasted speeches during either party's convention. Democrat convention will be the same.

link   
Senator Ron Johnson on now.

He's the guy that coaxed Hillary into her wild tirade about what difference does it make.

He has sent several people into fetal positions rolling around on the floor.

link   
This is more fragmented than yesterday - it's supposed t be focused on 'Make America Work Again' , but we're getting more ISIS stuff. There's been some speeches on jobs but needs to be more ....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And you don't think people will notice he can't discuss the issues? You think they won't notice if he avoids talking about policy while deflecting the questions to an attack?
The American people are not stupid. They will see right through a ploy like that.

It won't matter if they see through it. I do believe that Trump can deflect policy questions, concentrate all fire power on insults toward Hillary and his base will love him for it-- The bolder and more brash he is, the more they will love him--- and people who are fed up with the system will love him for it, too. I think he's an exception that does not require substance to win.

That said, I believe there is more smart than stupid in this country, and he will ultimately lose in a landslide. Just my opinion though.
edit on 19-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

You will hear it from mister Donald Trump.

Till his speech, let these amazing persons tell the truth about that criminal hillary. I know you hate to hear the truth about your leader

Trump is not the end-all be-all of Republican policy. There is congress as well. What will their platform be? Will they just do what Trump tells them?

Also, Hillary is not our leader at the moment. Perhaps you are thinking about the future?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Blimey they love to push the fear don't they..

Yes.

Yes !

FEAR 'right wing' ideology.

After all it might just rub off.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join