It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General:

on Clinton:

Nothing good could come from mixing her public business with her private business, or her private server.

Hitting her on donations.

Supreme Court - Trump will appoint judges to support the constitution.

oooo Clinton should go to her house, not the White House, and take Ginsburg with her.

edit on 7/19/16 by BlueAjah because: add job title

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Hillary is easy to roast. She's a communist lying crook! Trump will beat her like a baby seal!

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wow - every speaker is just ripping Clinton...

I wish they would talk about what they would propose to counter Hillary's stance on the issues.

What stances are those prey tell ?

That white people,black objects are out to git people.

The climate is out to git people.

And FREE Stuff is the American 'dream' ?

Ok, what are the GOP's ideas?

link   
It oh

Clinton 76% chance of winning the election.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Someone tell that lady that Hillary is from Illinois so she wouldn't have a drawley southern accent.

I totally forgot about that. Good catch.

link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I wish they would talk about what they would propose to counter Hillary's stance on the issues.

Just wait for the Democrat Convention. They will follow the same outline. Trump bashing and not much else. It's the convention and that's how it usually goes.

I believe they also have party platform discussions. That is where Bernie's ideas may come in to play within the party.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Well if some would LISTEN to people like THIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They just might find out.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't disagree with that - perhaps later

Perhaps.

In the meantime they will maintain the circle-jerk momentum...god, guns and Hillary.

It's exhausting. They are hitting all of the propaganda talking points and are not giving the American people a reason to vote for Trump. They are only trying to stir enough hate to vote against Hillary.

Possibly a very clear strategy...it's looking like it. They may feel they only need a small swing in important states to win and the easiest path is to attack Clinton. There is also time to revert to detail on policy if it doesn't work. Attacking her later would seem more desperate (Bernie made that mistake)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Current numbers suggest otherwise. By a wide margin. W. I. D. E.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Different accents dependent upon the audience in attendance.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Well if some would LISTEN to people like THIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They just might find out.

I'm watching the live feed. No ideas or specifics are being discussed.

I want specifics.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Current numbers suggest otherwise. By a wide margin. W. I. D. E.

Current numbers are very close.

link   
If all they have is to bash Clinton they will lose.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Almost time for the Hillary lies and fumbled policies and fumble-sounding deflections to be exposed further.

Speakers starting now.

But we already know about all that. When are they going to talk about policy ideas and platforms?

They got the memo.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Perhaps.

In the meantime they will maintain the circle-jerk momentum...god, guns and Hillary.

It's exhausting. They are hitting all of the propaganda talking points and are not giving the American people a reason to vote for Trump. They are only trying to stir enough hate to vote against Hillary.

Possibly a very clear strategy...it's looking like it. They may feel they only need a small swing in important states to win and the easiest path is to attack Clinton. There is also time to revert to detail on policy if it doesn't work. Attacking her later would seem more desperate (Bernie made that mistake)

But they've been doing it for years.

When do real ideas to run this nation come to the forefront?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Michael B, Mukasey, Former Attorney General

False statements by Clinton about email server.

Clinton said they received warnings to leave any device on plane with battery removed in hostile areas, but said she could use technology if they took care.
She chose to use private email accessing classified information in hostile countries.

Per constitution, duty of president - take care that the laws be faithfully executed.
Clinton is asking to make her the first president in history to take the oath of office after already violating it.

"No way Hillary, no way on earth!"

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This guy is weird.... but funny.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you mean the polls, those are the same lying statiticians who said Trump would lose the GOP nomination. They kept saying Jeb, then Rubio, then Cruz and they were lying. The people know these media polls are crap. Here' what one college professor has put together and so far he's been right:

Political Science Professor: Odds Of President Trump Range BETWEEN 97% AND 99%

A political science professor who claims his statistical model has correctly predicted the results of every election except for one in the last 104 years has forecast that the odds of Donald Trump becoming America’s next president currently range from 97 percent to 99 percent. The professor is Helmut Norpoth of Stony Brook University, reports The Statesman, the campus newspaper at the public bastion on New York’s Long Island. Specifically, Norpoth predicts that Trump has a 97 percent chance of beating Hillary Clinton and a 99 percent chance of beating Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Perhaps.

But they've been doing it for years.

When do real ideas to run this nation come to the forefront?

I don't think the intensity of this attack on the Clintons has ever been done before.. not as full on and consistent as this.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

What crystal ball are you using now. Cuz your old one was obviously broken.
She's not afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join