It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey..."What Difference...at this point...does it make?"

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: UKTruth

wow, just wow...
... I can't believe what I am watching.

Ya, it's pretty sad. I feel for the woman, but her delivery was #ty and to use her as a political tool, as well as her son's death, is pretty low.

Even more so considering the Benghazi committee cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing.

Your comment is truly awful. Sometimes you just have to accept a truth and stay silent if you have nothing good to say.

You don't find it awful that the GOP is using her agony as a political tool?

I imagine she wants her voice heard.

I'd listen to her. I'd cry with her. I've lost a loved one to war and violence.

What I would not do is let it be used for political theater.

If she didn't want justice for her son she wouldn't be on that stage.

If she wasn't playing a part in the political propaganda they are spreading, she wouldn't have been on that stage either.

Edit: How does she get justice for her son's death at the GOP convention? Think about that.

I think hillary is going to have that gay couple that sued the cakemakers out of biz, speaking at her convention.

You know, for balance.

Is the rumor about Zuckerberg speaking, true?

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

He's dead BECAUSE OF HILLARY CLINTON?!

What the hell are you taking about? His memory would be ruined if his mother did not seek justice for those responsible!

Do you understand that?!

What justice will she get from talking at the GOP convention? Add to that the fact that the Benghazi investigation cleared Hillary from any wrongdoing, it seems to be clear the she was used as a tool of propaganda.

That is a kick in the balls to her son's memory and service.

She is talking to millions of people around the world and outing Clinton as a lying, uncaring, disgusting woman.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hmmm ... so ... do you think that this bereaved mother's speech is going to convince any of the Convention attendees not to vote for Clinton then?

It's pandering emotionalism. I am saddened for the mother's loss. I am repulsed seeing that young man's life used as a political pawn.

It's a shame I have not seen you expressing such sadness and repulsion at Clinton using that mans life for political purposes.

Well, I'm sure if you haven't seen it, it didn't happen, right?

But look at the stars ... LOL.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What the hell are you taking about? His memory would be ruined if his mother did not seek justice for those responsible!

Do you understand that?!

What justice will she get from talking at the GOP convention? Add to that the fact that the Benghazi investigation cleared Hillary from any wrongdoing, it seems to be clear the she was used as a tool of propaganda.

She is talking to millions of people around the world and outing Clinton as a lying, uncaring, disgusting woman.

The Benghazi hearings are done. It's over.

Her speech only serves to push more Right Wing propaganda on the issue.

She was used and so was her son's memory.

link   
wow - they said it was the people Clinton was trying to get out of Libya who helped save their lives.
This is interesting.

link   

Do you understand that?!

At the Republican Convention? ... do you think the world is surprised to find out that Republicans don't admire Clinton?

You're missing the forest for the trees. Since you love American culture so much, you may have heard we have a saying "preaching to the choir"?

Yeah, that's what this poor lady is doing.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Really, the world was at peace before Obama took office? How about the 3000 Americans that plummeted and burned to their death on 9/11 while Bush was busy reading a children's book. Or the 150,000 people that would disagree with you, if we hadn't murdered them in a war that we were INTENTIONALLY lied to by the Bush admin for support.

Oh my GOD.

Two secretaries of STATE. Kerry, and CLinton,

Your current VICE president.

Peddled those 'lies'.

So please stick to CURRENT EVENTS.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Do you understand that?!

At the Republican Convention? ... do you think the world is surprised to find out that Republicans don't admire Clinton?

You're missing the forest for the trees. Since you love American culture so much, you may have heard we have a saying "preaching to the choir"?

Yeah, that's what this poor lady is doing.

As I said, millions listening directly to that woman and her experience with Clinton with no MSM stonewalling.
She spoke her mind, no one elses.
What happened is now known by millions, unfiltered.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We are.

The Current Event is this bereaved mother and the memory of her son being used like a political prostitute by your Party at their Convention.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You think "millions" feel any differently about Clinton or Benghazi than they did a few minutes ago?

Okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Great telly it's like a soap.
Never seen owt like this before are they all like this?.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

We are.

The Current Event is this bereaved mother and the memory of her son being used like a political prostitute by your Party at their Convention.

I am book marking this post.

For when the DNC marches out the 'bereaved' from 'police violence'.

link   

We are.

Not working.
Only a disgusting human being could vote or defend Clinton after that home truth

link   

Do you understand that?!

The Benghazi hearings are done. It's over.

Her speech only serves to push more Right Wing propaganda on the issue.

She was used and so was her son's memory.

Nobody is holding a gun to her head.
She's there by choice...because she blames Clinton for her son's death...because Clinton lied to her about why her son died.

link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Great telly it's like a soap.
Never seen owt like this before are they all like this?.

Yes, it's like a soap opera.

Emotions and scripted acting.

Propaganda theater.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
...on to border control.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Looks like the preview and trailer for the DNC convention.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

How's it BS when you are asking for justice?!

Whats wrong with you? How far will you go to justify that bloody criminal?! It's sickening

what the hell you talking about? have you lost your mind?...you are sick for thinking that Clinton killed those in Benghazi, and so is that woman....maybe she should go talk to the eighty families of embassy workers that died under bush or the over 5 thousand families of those that died on 9/11. where was that REPUBLICAN turd bush then?....fat chance for that truth being televised over and over...all I can say to the republicans is get out your jack boots and Nazi arm bands, because that is where your party is headed...maybe by Thursday they can have the whole audience yelling ZEIK HEIL, when trump struts his ugly ass out onto the podium

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join