It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

Body language can be revealing. It is more important than words.
I am usually perceptive to that kind of thing.
I can walk in a room of strangers and within minutes feel people out, getting a sense of their true intentions.
Body language reveals emotions and deceptiveness.

Maybe Trump does have that same kind of intuition. It would certainly make sense, when you consider his success in negotiations, etc.

Why does every Trump supporter seem to have this perception that Trump is just like them? He cannot be the same as everyone! It just seems so many are impressing their own image on a blank slate!

Why can't he be like everyone else?

Because he has more money?

I expect politicians to be just like everyone else.

That's the big difference between him and Hillary.

Hillary thinks she's above everyone else, money or not.

Meh.

I certainly don't judge anyone regarding their finances, status, or words. Individually, one should always base judgment on actions. Real actions, not perceived. Lord knows, I have found some of the biggest dicks in this word to be from many various spectrums!

Trump, irregardless of what he says, is an idiot! If he provided his real tax information before election day...many will see that. But no, 7 years worth is under audit! Gasp. How convenient.

How will Trump's tax returns show that he is an idiot?
A lot of the Trump attacks these days are so random and general it's becoming a bit of a joke. People are seeing it to.
If you are going to criticise at least have some substance.
edit on 18/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
To those who cry "but Trump wanted to ban Muslims! Boo hoo".
Stuff it. He hasn't enacted any stupid ass policy yet.

He hasn't enacted policy because he isn't president. But he IS running for president and those are his ideas. It would be stupid to ignore.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I can walk in a room of strangers and within minutes feel people out, getting a sense of their true intentions.

Maybe Trump does have that same kind of intuition. It would certainly make sense, when you consider his success in negotiations, etc.

Why does every Trump supporter seem to have this perception that Trump is just like them? He cannot be the same as everyone! It just seems so many are impressing their own image on a blank slate!

Meh.

I certainly don't judge anyone regarding their finances, status, or words. Individually, one should always base judgment on actions. Real actions, not perceived. Lord knows, I have found some of the biggest dicks in this word to be from many various spectrums!

Trump, irregardless of what he says, is an idiot! If he provided his real tax information before election day...many will see that. But no, 7 years worth is under audit! Gasp. How convenient.

Imagine that.

Trump is under audit from Obama's IRS.

How surprising. NOT!

Btw, is it illegal not to let the masses see their tax returns?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So no real argument against Trump other than he's 'racist'.

Racist, anti-science, supports torture, murdering innocent families of terrorists, and other would-be war crimes. Banning muslims. Mass deportation. Intent to silence the media. What else.... His promise to build a giant prison wall around the "land of the free". His childish insults, thin skin, and knack for attracting conflict and violence.

And of course, his need to be educated on every issue. His gut response more often than not, being totally wrong, and in need of correction within 24 hours. Which indicates a total lack of foresight and knowledge.

There's PLENTY of argument against Trump.
edit on 18-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Meh.

A lot of the Trump attacks these days are so random and general it's becoming a bit of a joke. People are seeing it to.

Trump is a great exaggerator! He has shown it again and again. Every time he speaks, he spouts off numbers and information that is not true, but makes him feel and look good. His history shows that his facts are more often exaggerated. I point out that he is not sharing his real finances with America for the past 7 years is extremely suspicious for someone who is promoting that he is a great businessman who will run our country as he has done for himself.

Ahem. Wouldn't you like to see the proof of truth, just to be able to tell others like me to shove it down our blow holes? Or is it more frightening to think that he may be the biggest blowhard ever?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yeah whatever the mainstream propaganda says is true I guess.

Although to be fair he has said a small number of what you put there. mostly the family stuff, muslim ban and mass deportation.

There is nothing illegal or "evil" about deporting illegal immigrants and controlling further immigration.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Lol, Don King is on my live feed.

He's going off pretty good for Trump.

(

Wow, Don King and Scott Baio for Trump? That alone must be worth 100,000 votes, maybe even a million....

And Antonio Sabato jr from "General Hospital" it's almost to good to be true.....
edit on 18-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

So no real argument against Trump other than he's 'racist'.

Racist, anti-science, supports torture, murdering innocent families of terrorists, and other would-be war crimes. Banning muslims. Mass deportation. Intent to silence the media. What else.... His promise to build a giant prison wall around the "land of the free". His childish insults, thin skin, and knack for attracting conflict and violence.

There's PLENTY of argument against Trump.

You sound like a "glass is half empty" kinda person.

At least when it comes to Trump.

None of what you wrote is the least bit true btw, but I bet you knew that.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Propaganda technique number 2 or 14

www.uvm.edu...
edit on 18-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Meh.

Trump is a great exaggerator! He has shown it again and again. Every time he speaks, he spouts off numbers and information that is not true, but makes him feel and look good. His history shows that his facts are more often exaggerated. I point out that he is not sharing his real finances with America for the past 7 years is extremely suspicious for someone who is promoting that he is a great businessman who will run our country as he has done for himself.

Ahem. Wouldn't you like to see the proof of truth, just to be able to tell others like me to shove it down our blow holes? Or is it more frightening to think that he may be the biggest blowhard ever?

No there is nothing interesting to be gleaned from taxes. As far as exaggeration goes, it can be a very effective tool. Shoot for the stars and reach the moon as the saying goes. It's quite common in business leaders.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Propaganda technique number 2

Uhhhh... Have you guys even listened to the words that come out of Trump's mouth? I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to people who watched his interviews and watched him debate, and have actually taken in his words. Go watch his debates and get back to me when you've been properly educated on what he himself has proposed.

It's apparently propaganda now to simply be educated on a candidate and have extremely valid reasons not to support the candidate based on the actual views of the candidate.
edit on 18-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Propaganda technique number 2

Uhhhh... Have you guys even listened to the words that come out of Trump's mouth? I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to people who watched his interviews and watched him debate, and have actually taken in his words. Go watch his debates and get back to me when you've been properly educated on what he himself has proposed.

I have watched every minute of every debate and also every minute of every interview he and all the other candidates have given. You 're posts are a combination of lies and exaggerations.
edit on 18/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Meh.

Nah, Obama has the "biggest blowhard" award.

It would be beyond even Trumps awesome powers to outdo him.

Did Obama actually stop the seas from rising?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

This is true, however digging into Trumps past and hearing from people who do actually know him and have done for some time you begin to get a picture of a person who is connected to the average Joe, or at least gives teh impression he does not believe he is above them. i.e. he is not aloof.

I'm a West Palm Beach native and I know an eletrician and another trademan I used to box with down there that worked at Mara Lago a few times and they love Trump.

Apparently he throws a party once a year at Mara Lago where he has everyone who worked on his house come and gives them bonuses and has a wild party where everything is free.

He's kind of a local legend down there.

It's very telling that they found no one from those that worked for him that they could really use to hurt him.
There are so many stories of incidents like Trump spending time with his employees, like visiting kitchens and hanging out with cooks and waiters. He's obviously a man who people like when they get to know him.

Please provide a source, he has been sued by so many small businessmen, I find this hard to believe.

link   

No there is nothing interesting to be gleaned from taxes. As far as exaggeration goes, it can be a very effective tool. Shoot for the stars and reach the moon as the saying goes. It's quite common in business leaders.

Wow.

It's quite common with con men also.

You can learn a lot from someone's taxes actually. For starters whether or not they've been lying to you about how they're doing financially speaking.

link   
Well, the original feed went bye bye.

I guess BLM got to it.

Heres another:

edit on 18-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Yeah whatever the mainstream propaganda says is true I guess.

Although to be fair he has said a small number of what you put there. mostly the family stuff, muslim ban and mass deportation.

There is nothing illegal or "evil" about deporting illegal immigrants and controlling further immigration.

I don't even think the illegals think it's evil or illegal to get deported. lol!!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruthI have watched every minute of every debate and also every minute of every interview he and all the other candidates have given. You 're posts are a combination or lies and exaggerations.

Quote the lies, please.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Actually it's NAIVE to listen to election promises and language ,prematurely.
Sales pitch means squat.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UKTruth

Narcissists and sociopaths have that effect on people.

That's why they do it. They love to be admired and praised.

Why do you think it effects him when the opposite happens???

Why do you think he sues anyone he can that speaks ill of him, even when it's the truth???

Like I said - if there was any real problem we'd have heard it over and over again.
It's easy to say he does it because of his ego, but it just comes across as trying to find fault no matter what good he does.

The whole 'narcissist' and 'sociopath' tagging is right up there with words like misogynist as the most over used and incorrectly used terms used in this election process. People like to use labels, when in reality human beings are far more complex.

Something like 4500 law suits doesn't tell you anything, Trump, business wise, is a scumbag, he doesn't pay subs, or expects them to take less money. I can't lay all of this at his feet, I am sure he employs numerous project managers. He is sued often for payment, and has had numerous liens placed against his properties.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join