It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joelombo
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So you're basically MAKING STUFF UP about people who don't support your political point-of-view. Thankyou, AGAIN, for completely proving my point.

It's people like you that are what's wrong with this planet. The sooner we rid the world of dangerous and backwards ideas and attitudes the better.
edit on Sun Jul 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The member you are replying to joined 2 days ago.
I highly suspect that the post you are replying to is not what it seems, and is intended to "prove your point".

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, the DNC just 'banned' the Jewish woman who organized their convention from speaking at it.
Why do that if she did nothing wrong?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, perhaps.

I think it's just a troll who stumbled onto this website from Google somehow, but I could be proven wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I was at gop convention. My kind were the attendees. Clean educated employed class. The protestors were dirty poor skinny little fools that got picked on throughout high school and haven't got over it yet. You know the haves and have nots. Prove your point you rock. I'm going to eat lunch and hang by the pool. Such is life.

So you're basically MAKING STUFF UP about people who don't support your political point-of-view. Thankyou, AGAIN, for completely proving my point.

It's people like you that are what's wrong with this planet. The sooner we rid the world of dangerous and backwards ideas and attitudes the better.

i think he was just pissed off at a stupid little moron protesting about things that have nothing to do with the convention and trying to disrupt it based on lies. I can see how that would make him angry if he was there. Do you think this girl will be the DNC convention to protest against the ACTUAL hate and bigotry shown to Bernie? It's really not her message that is wrong, it's just she is a moron who doesn't know where to protest to get her message across.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

i think he was just pissed off at a stupid little moron protesting about things that have nothing to do with the convention and trying to disrupt it based on lies. I can see how that would make him angry if he was there. Do you think this girl will be the DNC convention to protest against the ACTUAL hate and bigotry shown to Bernie? It's really not her message that is wrong, it's just she is a moron who doesn't know where to protest to get her message across.

She held up a sign saying "No racism, no hate". Are you for racism and hate? The people trying to rip the sign from her and cover it up with an American flag sure seemed to.

P.S. BTW even though I'm Aussie I was rooting for Bernie to win. Just FYI.

edit on 24/7/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, the DNC just 'banned' the Jewish woman who organized their convention from speaking at it.
Why do that if she did nothing wrong?

They are in chaos - Apart from her speech she would have had to do a number of links and convention duties... like Priebus.
What a shambles.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

They tried to smear a Jews' faith and make him out to be an athiest.

Where, exactly, did they do that. Maybe the Hillary campaign is running different ads over there in Britain, but I have never seen a single instance of the DNC attacking Sanders on his ethnicity. Please provide an instance or, you know....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

She held up a sign saying "No racism, no hate". Are you for racism and hate? The people trying to rip the sign from her and cover it up with an American flag sure seemed to.

Trump certainly is; that was the essence of his campaign.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

P.S. BTW even though I'm Aussie I was rooting for Bernie to win. Just FYI.

jeez man - re-read my post.
I said, quote,
"'It's really not her message that is wrong"
FYI - I am not white and lived daily with racism in the UK growing up in the 70's. I know what racial hate is.

Try and at least respond correctly.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think you are missing the actual target of their dissatisfaction.

They are were not saying that she should not protest racism and hate, they are frustrated about the agenda to portray Trump as racist and hateful is false. It is pure propaganda, which is proven by the DNC email leak. The DNC pushed that message, even though there is no basis for it.
edit on 7/24/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

More panic. Keep peddling.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think you are missing the actual target of their dissatisfaction.

They are were not saying that she should not protest racism and hate, they are frustrated that the agenda to portray Trump as racist and hateful is false. It is pure propaganda, which is proven by the DNC email leak. The DNC pushed that message, even though there is no basis for it.

That is exactly the point.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I was at gop convention. My kind were the attendees. Clean educated employed class. The protestors were dirty poor skinny little fools that got picked on throughout high school and haven't got over it yet. You know the haves and have nots. Prove your point you rock. I'm going to eat lunch and hang by the pool. Such is life.

Making up? Democrats are statistically poorer and gayer than rest of society. You can watch any video of protestors and see the same. It's battle between the haves and have nots. The closest you'll get to achieving your task is writing posts on the net. My point is your point is correct, we really do hate your kind. It's not a big secret. What you going to do about it? Nothing same as you always do. Hold a sign dye your hair blue nobody cares your stuff is tired.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Show one exact quote, not taken out of context, that shows Trump being racist.
Every single person who has known him personally says that is not true.
His own real actions show this is not true.

You are being taken for a ride, spreading a false message pushed by the DNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And hence why the girl was at that convention holding the sign, a point that seems to have been lost on some Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

They tried to smear a Jews' faith and make him out to be an athiest.

Where, exactly, did they do that. Maybe the Hillary campaign is running different ads over there in Britain, but I have never seen a single instance of the DNC attacking Sanders on his ethnicity. Please provide an instance or, you know....

No ads - leaked emails. As I said before, do try to keep up

The DNC is now removing their chairperson from speaking over this even though it was not her email that was leaked showing they were targeting Bernie's Jewish faith.
Absolute panic at the DNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And hence why the girl was at that convention holding the sign, a point that seems to have been lost on some Trump supporters.

Go on, post a Republican waving and call it racist and Nazi - you know you want to

Your false narratives are getting weaker and weaker and it's so beautiful to see.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You are being taken for a ride, spreading a false message pushed by the DNC.

I didn't get my information about Trumps racist and hateful attitude from the DNC, it came straight from the horses mouth. Remember the "wall" he wants to build because Mexicans are all rapists, drug addicts and murderers? Remember that? Are you going to try and tell me that was "taken out of context" or "misinterpreted"?

That's just one of many examples.

What a load of bull#. You Trump supporters are more deluded than I originally thought.

edit on 24/7/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, perhaps.

I think it's just a troll who stumbled onto this website from Google somehow, but I could be proven wrong.

I think you'd be right.

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join