It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We now have proof the DNC planned on going after Bernie for Being Jewish...at the same time they're comparing Trump to a Nazi.
BWAHAHAHAHA....

Yep, proven that they were planning to question his Jewish faith and call him an atheist and actively working to stop him winning specific states. Proven targeting of a Jewish man within their party. Perhaps they will hang Nazi flags at their convention tomorrow

edit on 24/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Another amusing and fear mongering response from an anti-Trumper, ironically from the same camp blaming him for playing on fears.

Play on this.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yep, proven that they were planning to question his Jewish faith

You will, of course, start a thread that proves this claim of yours. Please link to it. (I see the word Breitbart in your future.)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Another amusing and fear mongering response from an anti-Trumper, ironically from the same camp blaming him for playing on fears.

Play on this.

hahaha - pure desperation. How do feel about the DNC ACTUALLY targeting a Jew for a smearing campaign?

Now we know of the proven anti-semitism within the DNC, the above Clinton video actually has some meaning lol.
It's backfired on you and your desperation just digs a deeper hole

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You will, of course, start a thread that proves this claim of yours. Please link to it. (I see the word Breitbart in your future.)

Politico work for you?

Top DNC staffer apologizes for email on Sanders’ religion

A top staffer at the Democratic National Committee has apologized after suggesting that the organization use Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs against him in the Democratic primary.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's something interesting. Obama's half-brother, Malik Obama, is endorsing Trump:

nypost.com...

Ahhhh... I see this story has a thread of its own now.

Thanks, Neo!

edit on 24-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is all I needed to see to form an opinion on the Trump movement. A protestor holding a sign that said "No racism, no hate" being accosted by Trump supporters who tried to rip the sign from her then tried to cover it up with an American flag. You can't make this stuff up people.

Again for the dummies: The sign said "No racism, no hate".

Goodbye America, it was nice knowing you.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Try and keep up - it's already been released by wikileaks and picked up on news outlets, including CNN, Fox, CBS.
The truth must be hard to take that the DNC has been targeting a Jew after all your silly fear mongering using pictures of people waving and references to Nuremberg.

Loving the DNC meltdown.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A top staffer at the Democratic National Committee has apologized after suggesting that the organization use Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs against him in the Democratic primary.

Suggesting. Apologizing. Trumpistas apologize for nothing. Look at the look in Laura's eyes. She is going to take America back for her people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Suggesting. Apologizing. Trumpistas apologize for nothing. Look at the look in Laura's eyes. She is going to take America back for her people.

Keep going , this is priceless.
So DNC get caught attacking Jew and trying to smear him, whilst lying about how neutral they are publically .....
But just look at Laura's eyes... just look at them ... !

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So DNC get caught attacking Jew and trying to smear him, whilst lying about how neutral they are publically .....

They attacked a political opponent. Did they ever attack him for being a Jew? I'm waiting on your thread where you showcase all the instances of the Hillary campaign making an issue of his ethnicity.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

They attacked a political opponent. Did they ever attack him for being a Jew? I'm waiting on your thread where you showcase all the instances of the Hillary campaign making an issue of his ethnicity.

They tried to smear a Jews' faith and make him out to be an athiest. Funny how Trump can attack a woman and he's a sexist heh? - but this is just a case of 'attacking an opponent'. Can't have it both ways

DNC in meltdown. The unravelling could not have come at a better time.

(post by Joelombo removed for a manners violation)
(post by Joelombo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Bernie is a political opponent of the DNC?
LOL....Thanks for agreeing with Bernie and Trump that the DNC was "rigged" and completely in the tank for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Bernie is a political opponent of the DNC?
LOL....Thanks for agreeing with Bernie and Trump that the DNC was "rigged" and completely in the tank for Hillary.

ha - I'd missed that point, but thank you for raising it! So , the DNC are not only anti-semitic, we now have their backers agreeing the system is rigged

(post by Joelombo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hillary supporters don't know wtf they're saying anymore. Pandemonium...Panic Mode...Complete Meltdown!
BWAHAHAHAHA.....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hillary supporters don't know wtf they're saying anymore. Pandemonium...Panic Mode...Complete Meltdown!
BWAHAHAHAHA.....

Exactly. The tone has changed - just complete panic. I am expecting a lot more pictures of Republicans waving being compared to Nazi Germany

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join