It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

"Don't you see everything is allowed to them; name calling, derailing this thread, and intentionally trolling.

While our posts get deleted, no one is punishing them.

I mean, the guy basically called everyone who supports Trump a fascist, and not a single mod reacted?!"

or maybe...we are not breaking the rules and you are???

just a thought

edit on 22-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

His platform?

"Trust me; I am your voice."

Soon to be followed up with

"This is my last territorial demand."

The people of Germany were looking for someone who could help fix all of the ongoing problems they were facing in Germany. At the time they had lost faith in their governments ability to take care of its citizens. Hitler believed he could help the people in Germany and he promised them all relief. He also promised jobs for the unemployed and a market for the farmers goods. Hitler began to appeal to peoples emotions instead of their reason. The people of Germany heard what they wanted to hear and ignored the violence of the Nazi party. Hitler blamed Germany's problems on the "corrupt" politicians, communists, and Jews. He told Germany that if they got rid of them, all of Germany's problems would vanish and the whole country would improve.

Remind you of anyone we know?

Hitler's Promises to Germany
edit on 22-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A Snowflake Techno Nerd Texted it to him ?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Yes, because calling your fellow ATS members fascists and nazis is by the rule.

Give me a break. My posts get deleted for off topic every time when I call out these people, while they get unpunished for baiting us into responding them.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How can anyone take this serious?

How many times do I have to report this member, in order for some mod to do something about this derailing?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

sorry if you feel threatened or hurt

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some things can't be unseen. I'd prefer to not have seen this.

Inexcusable.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Well , Propaganda Is , what Propaganda Does . That's what my Momma Always used to Say . The Individual Brain is a Terrible Thing to Waste on Things that are Not Part of it's Personal Reality .

link   

originally posted by: veracity

I knew that's what you were doing

what is wrong with praising BLM? unlike yourself who think this is a terrorists group, many people respect this group and understand the hardships that were behind creating it.

They twist facts to drive a racial agenda and foment anger towards police officers and whites, even chanting we want dead cops or calling girls white sluts for not standing with them in a library. But that is just a little of whats wrong with them.

Obama does not only praise BLM but also praises "blue lives" just as much.

Claiming Obama has "constant admiration of BLM and claiming there is systemic racism in policing" is cherry picking and twisting truths to fit your agenda. It is practiced by a lot of republicans bc they must feel justified in their extreme beliefs for if the facts were actually correct...then they would be wrong and the other side just may be...correct

Sure. "Hey police, you all have racism in your departments, and I am going to invite to speak to a group and praise it that shouts death to police. I will even speak favorably of that group at a memorial for fallen officers that was killed ny a person shouting the same rhetoric of that group. But your life matters too."

Also, it is a FACT that there is RAcism in this country and also, unfortunately, in our police system...not all of course, but even 1 racists police officer is too much bc of the fact they have guns and are to be respected by all of society.

And there we have it, the hypocrisy finally is out in full light. Its ok to talk about race because it happens, but talking about Islamic terrorism is not allowed because it leads to violence. This is outrageous. Is it your claim then that Islamic terrorsim doesn't exist? Because people are on this thread saying discussing it will lead to violence. You say even one racists police officer is worth talking about, but apparently even one terrorists isn't.

You have the nerve to accuse me of twisting facts, but look at the pretzel you are making here.

link   

Trump critics are in full blown mandela effect mode at least for those that even bothered to watch the convention.

Second verse same as the third verse saying.

The Ayes have it.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I haven't been paying attention to the thread or convention. I usually don't watch conventions anyway, but normally the nominee will talk about what their policies will be if elected president. Looking through news articles I haven't seen that anywhere so I am wondering what Trumps platform is supposed to be.

I agree it was sorely lacking in policy specifics.

I couldn't help but think, as I watched all the speeches, the best thing the DNC could do is to suddenly nominate Bernie, next week.

If they did that, the entire GOP convention would be a total waste, as far as reaching voters with a message. Because the only message they offered was 'not Hillary.' Trump would only have three months to campaign effectively against Bernie and he's already thrown a lot of love Bernie's way.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grimpachi

His platform?

"Trust me; I am your voice."

Soon to be followed up with

"This is my last territorial demand."

The people of Germany were looking for someone who could help fix all of the ongoing problems they were facing in Germany. At the time they had lost faith in their governments ability to take care of its citizens. Hitler believed he could help the people in Germany and he promised them all relief. He also promised jobs for the unemployed and a market for the farmers goods. Hitler began to appeal to peoples emotions instead of their reason. The people of Germany heard what they wanted to hear and ignored the violence of the Nazi party. Hitler blamed Germany's problems on the "corrupt" politicians, communists, and Jews. He told Germany that if they got rid of them, all of Germany's problems would vanish and the whole country would improve.

Remind you of anyone we know?
Hitler's Promises to Germany

Yeah A guy named Obama.

Was there a point ?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Im not making a pretzel, just stating facts...yes, racism is rampant in our country, so is ignorance. Another strategy the extreme right side uses is putting words in other peoples mouths.

(ps. when did I say anything about Islamic Terrorism?)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: MotherMayEye

sorry, I wasn't necessarily calling you an extremist but it is true...if you are an extremist then other extremists seem normal to you.

The Trump campaign's PR was out ahead of launching his bid to circulate the word that Trump is "refreshingly honest and un-PC" before he even launched his bid. He gave himself a license to say whatever he wanted to and alienate every minority voting bloc.

Effective PR trickery made him seem 'refreshing.' I wouldn't use the term 'normal.'

It was "refreshing" to extremists....and his PR worked fantastically. Will it work in the general election? Clinton seems almost sane by comparison.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

How can anyone take this serious?

How many times do I have to report this member, in order for some mod to do something about this derailing?

You answered your own question. NOBODY really takes comments like that seriously...even those saying them.

They're really, REALLY, scared right now...We must not be TOO hard on them.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, I guess they managed in their intention to completely ruin this thread and chase everyone off with their insults and derailing.

I will not be a part of this fiesta anymore, where people are obviously intentionally baiting us and going off topic for a reason, in order for us not to discuss Donald Trump's wonderful speech from yesterday.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

As used as a " Quote " , I stand Exonerated of such an Offense .

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Im not making a pretzel, just stating facts...yes, racism is rampant in our country, so is ignorance.

Oh ?

Do you mean that institutionalized racism called Sanctuary cities.

That says an entire RACE of people is above the citizens of this country ?
edit on 22-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Yes, I guess they managed in their intention to completely ruin this thread and chase everyone off with their insults and derailing.

I will not be a part of this fiesta anymore, where people are obviously intentionally baiting us and going off topic for a reason, in order for us not to discuss Donald Trump's wonderful speech from yesterday.

Don't let it, or them get to you.

Trump critics ain't been right about anything yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

NO Nic, please don't go,

tell us about Don's wonderful speech, what was your favorite part

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join