It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This sums it up:

It does.

The new GOP base despises the old timer GOP base and establishment which her father was a big part of.

And that's only a good thing.
edit on 21-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This sums it up:

I like that one.

I was a 40 year Republican.

They left me.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That CNN weirdo Anderson Pooper is mad because Donald Trump didn't offer any details. The guy sitting next to him bich slapped Anderson and reminded him that this was a nomination acceptance speech...for Christ's sake.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Did he say how?

That is for his VP to sort out.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I really like Van Jones but, dude is about to cry.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Annee
Did he say how?

That is for his VP to sort out.

What?

His VP is responsible for how he's going to accomplish everything he said?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know the viewership numbers for tonight?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This sums it up:

Isn't that what the left wanted ?

No competition?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I really like Van Jones but, dude is about to cry.

Yeah...I've never seen him so subdued. He's apparently realizing just now that his buddy Michael Moore was right. It's over for Hillary. She's toast...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annee, Reagan never told the voters how he would fix the problems. Then came the unemployment and Reaganomics and rehiring at lower wages and corporations eating each other up. Well, sometimes some humans must learn the hard way. We all have to play in each others karma.

link   
CNN is basically professional SJW's throwing a tantrum because their usual insults have been proven not to work.

They have nothing left but erroneous accusations of divisiveness, not liking his tone and not laying out "facts" during an acceptance speech, as if they don't even know what an acceptance speech is.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Diaper and tissue count might be more indicative. I mean, I was watching one thing and these pundits were watching another. And I have no intention of voting of him. This is surreal.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

They've learned the hard way over the past two elections. How is that hope and change working out?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It will be nice to have a President who isn't playing golf or his wife and kids aren't flying all over the world on our dime! I guarantee you they won't be taking a vacation every couple of months with their entourage and friends costing tax payers HUNDREDS of millions of dollars!

He'll be working!
edit on 21-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

link   

This sums it up:

We can only hope that more children of the establishment chime in similarly next week...

It's a good start

link   
Drudge headline:

Thunder Trump

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: carewemust
Nominees always say exciting things, but in the back of your mind, you know they're just saying it to win the Presidency.

I don't get that feeling at all with Donald Trump. Granted, he won't be able to get EVERYTHING, due to the balance of power built into our system, but HE WILL TRY HARDER than any President in recent memory. He certainly won't be afraid to visit Capital Hill, like Obama has been for 8 years.

Agreed. He has passion, and he definitely will try, and he will fight.

I really feel he will put American citizens first.

Agreed! He certainly won't make "lining his pockets" the top priority. I read that Obama's net worth has increased by over 1,300% since he became President!

When you write 12 autobiographies before you're 50, you might make a couple bucks.

They say Obama will be the first billionaire potus, after he leaves office.

Never understood how that would work. oh, speeches, I guess.

link   
Flipping thru the channels and it's clear the conservatives are far more in control of their emotions than the liberals.

Mostly calm, cool and collected.

And Paul Manafort has to keep correcting Wolf's idiocy. Wolf is either a 100% corporate plant or he simply hasn't listened to anything Trump has said.

edit on 21-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

The kicker with Trump is that when he does go golfing, at least it will be on one of his own courses on his own dime!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

This is surreal.

Amazing isn't it?

Trump has his opponents scrambling like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

Like I said, I think that politicians on both sides of the aisle might be experiencing loosened bowels right about now.

I only hope that he doesn't get Kennedy'ed because he's setting himself up to go against the establishment.

I'm sure he knows what he's up against and is smart enough to have contingencies in place. But damn, the kinds of things he was talking about changing are the kinds of things people have been killed to keep going.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join