It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Everything that Trump said is everything he has been saying for at least months, if not decades.
It might have been polished a bit, but the content was ALL Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
CNN are going into meltdown.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

My choice is clear.

Trump/Pence to Make America Sane Again.

I like that one! We need to add that to the to-do list.
"Make America Sane Again"

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Oh no doubt, I am not claiming otherwise. I know it would be impractical to expect politicians to write speeches like these for themselves, but I just prefer to hear peoples own words. The fact That Trump does this so much more than other candidates is one of the reasons I like him.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: carewemust
Nominees always say exciting things, but in the back of your mind, you know they're just saying it to win the Presidency.

I don't get that feeling at all with Donald Trump. Granted, he won't be able to get EVERYTHING, due to the balance of power built into our system, but HE WILL TRY HARDER than any President in recent memory. He certainly won't be afraid to visit Capital Hill, like Obama has been for 8 years.

Agreed. He has passion, and he definitely will try, and he will fight.

I really feel he will put American citizens first.

Agreed! He certainly won't make "lining his pockets" the top priority. I read that Obama's net worth has increased by over 1,300% since he became President!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Lol joy on msnbc blamed 30 years of conservative talk radio

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm sure media outlets have entire teams of people going through Trumps speech with a fine tooth comb as we speak.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I haven't watched CNN in months.

Still have this same clown panel, almost entirely stacked against Trump?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Best slogan!

I'M WITH YOU!

edit on 21-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You know, Hillary is really going to sound like a screeching banshee after this.

She is so shallow and transparently fake in her delivery I just don't see how she can compare to what the RNC has put out this week.

I have always considered myself as an independent, still do. But I can now appreciate why Trump chose to run under the Republican banner rather than attempting to take a third party route.

He is actually trying to use the system to fix the system. I didn't think it was possible and I do understand that he will have some enormous obstacles placed in his path, but I believe he will persevere in his goals and see that he calls to the carpet those who have brought us to the brink of the abyss.

I imagine that a lot of politicians, on both sides of the aisle, are collectively crapping themselves about now. If he does even a tenth of what he has touched upon in his speech, this country might just make it beyond the time that most empires of the age America have fallen into dust.

The danger now is what happens to the trillions of dollars in derivatives Deutsche Bank is sitting on and when the bottom falls out because that chord gets pulled.

That might start a domino effect which could put a damper on Trump's plans for the much needed American recovery.

Our nation has been stagnant too long and the failed policies of politicians of all stripes are what is to blame. It is time we stopped electing lawyers and politically expedient yes (wo)men to positions of power in which they seek only to enrich themselves and a select few with whom favor needs to be curried.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
CNN are going into meltdown.

They all look like they just got lay-off notices.

Trump's speech sure cut to the chase.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wonder what ATS member will start the DNC convention thread? I hope ATS has enough server space to hold all the Free Stuff that Hillary's cronies, and eventually Hillary herself will be promising. From what I hear, even the Ringling Brothers Circus Elephants are in line to get their "fare share".

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wait....

So Trump went on and on and on about fighting for all Americans, working for all Americans, fixing the economy and improving safety for all Americans, improving education for all Americans, and CNN is sitting there calling it a divisive speech which will turn off the remaining Bernie supporters?

Lol.

CNN is going to die off.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This sums it up:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wow, your right. That chick in the red just literally had a complete meltdown.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
CNN analysts are losing their #. It's like a train wreck. Like one lady, Anna Navarro came up out of her seat, lunging at Trump surrogate Jeffrey Lord. And she is a GOP strategist.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's great, this is the birth of something much better.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Wait....

So Trump went on and on and on about fighting for all Americans, working for all Americans, fixing the economy and improving safety for all Americans, improving education for all Americans, . . .

Did he say how?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, and millions watched without hearing him out of context. They heard Trump maybe for the first time! I'm so excited for November!

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join