It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Think this is as close to another Reagan as were gonna get.

TRUMP 2016!

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
He went a stretch to far....he just declared open cultural warfare. Millennials, Moderates and Independents will not buy into that pandering to Evangelicals. This is the 21st Century.

They don't like free speech for all?

lol.

Who was LBJ pandering to, when he signed that law?

White privileged Dems I bet.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you not realize, that all of those problems are actually TRUE?

No, I do not realize those problems are true ... because they aren't.

Compare figures for international attitudes toward the US with those from 2008.

Read any headline today about the reaction of NATO to this maniac's ramblings.

In fact, take any rational measure on any factual spectrum you care to, and you will see that this speech is pure fascist propaganda.

link   
Strong on the working class and family.

"It's time to deliver a victory for the American people. We don't win any more, but we are going to start wining again!"

Doing his kind of work, he would have to be able to understand what those workers were talking about and be able to interact with them on their level.

"History is watching us now, we don't have much time, but history is watching."

Nice!

"I'm with you, the American people."

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

And he really is fighting to get this speech over with. Well, he'll be glad when this teleprompter speech is over.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary has been a complete ghost for the last few months. She went over 200 days without giving a press conference, I wonder what she is afraid of...

link   
Fantastic speech

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ketsuko

No. But I just don't think it needs to be a political football. It's such a wedge issue. It hurts more than helps because the Evangelicals will already vote for him. It doesn't GET him anything. Except a fight.

It's only a wedge issue because people are looking to pick a fight.

What on earth is wrong with speech inside a place of worship? The usual angry retort is "keep it in the church," but then you have the law following you even there so you can't speak freely. So that's not entirely true.

This lets it stay in the church. It's only a wedge if haters make it that.

link   
Ohhh Ohhhhh OHHHHHHHH I'm having a mental
ORGASMMMM!!!

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Damn, I agree, he hit a home run tonight.

I have not been a fan to this point.

I pray this is the Trump we see from now on.

ABH

link   
5:30 am in Europe, totally worth it! I can say with proud I was a part of history!

What a wonderful family!

TRUMP 2016
edit on 437k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are less than experienced with rants cause trump delivered a fine nom acceptance speech.

Hate all you like dude hit a home run tonight.

He aint so funny now is he?

He's never been funny.

I invite you outside the echo chamber. Almost universally, except among the faithful, this man's ranting is seen for exactly what it is. Actually, for that, I am glad.

You guys enjoy it. This is the last time he'll be able to spout this level of absolute nonsense unchallenged in front of a group of worshippers.

I've got to find something for nausea.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary has been a complete ghost for the last few months. She went over 200 days without giving a press conference, I wonder what she is afraid of...

The one Milo calls, Daddy.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Someone needs to be the voice of the middle class. We're the backbone and we've been squeezed and ignored while everyone paid attention to everyone else's issues.

I don't care what NATO thinks. It's time to pay attention to the middle and grow it or there won't be a country left for anyone in NATO to care about.

Gin

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed. It was very fabulous speech. Naysayers can try to wash it down but it'll be ineffective.

link   
There's a reason so many notable figures have cautioned about leaders taking advantage of fears and promising safety, security, law, and order... And there's a reason George Lucas felt it poignant to put this scene in Star Wars.. I know it falls on deaf ears...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

In fact, take any rational measure on any factual spectrum you care to, and you will see that this speech is pure fascist propaganda."

Balderdash and poppycock

Your all blue cotton candy icky fake

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm honestly happy for Trump and his family. America just did not need anymore drama coming out of this convention. Let the issues be the debate, not the theatrics.

edit on 7/21/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I must say it was a decent speech, the best one I think he's given thus far. You know, if he would have given these types of speeches all along, he could have garnered more support possibly.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Please, everyone ignored that with Obama. To me, I see Obama standing there. That's the point I've been pushing all night. However, I'm more than confident most of you just don't see that comparison and would call me paranoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join