It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am not sure he vetted Pence very well with all that praising he is giving him. He nearly cost Indiana a # ton of money and is merely ridding the coat tails of Governors past.

link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

The capitol is a small city though, similar in size Gainesville. It also does not have quick access to a nice beach(es), theme parks, HQ's for national or international businesses. It has one serious University. Most travelers are either there on government business or visiting relatives. An airport's size and condition can sometimes correlate with the volume and reason for travelers there. Chicago has an ugly old looking airport though, I did not care for it at all. I felt like I was in an airport in an 80's movie or something.

Man, Trump better crush ISIS with that kind of fervor in his voice. Good to see him try and get the LGBT on his side. That could help show others he is not the hateful man the media tries to make him.

link   

Listen up!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be the last night for the convention...that doesn't mean this thread is going to be a free for all.....STAY ON TOPIC!
No bickering.....or snarky comments towards each other.

Post about the convention...NOT each other.....

You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Thu Jul 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WOW

link   
WOW

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No lies from Trump tonight.

But this will create at least 100 lies from Hillary.

This drivel was leaked hours ago. I guess the true believers missed it.

Lies are lies Xuench ... no matter whose mouth they come out of.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This idea that we don't recognize something when we see it.

You are basically seeing the same thing we all likely saw 8 years ago when we watched Obama rise. However, I'll bet you saw nothing wrong with it them and see nothing wrong with it now.

If it's not wrong, then it's not wrong. It can't only be wrong when it comes from a quarter you don't agree with.

Gin

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can hear the pre-emptive coughing from here.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
WOW

This speech will be a mandatory "listen to" in all political science classes one day, IF Trump is elected and IF Trump is a successful President.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

The teleprompter is helping him. He sounds much better.

As far as the airports being in 3rd world condition, that's bull#. I've seen many airports over the last year and they are just fine.

The $10 turkey sandwiches ensure they are doing just fine.

Your airports are terrible, some of the worst in the world. You are miles behind Asia and even worse than Europe.

They are doing just fine. What makes you say that?

They look run down, tatty and they are managed inefficiently. Compared to many airports in Asia it's the difference between coach and business class. Same with all your infrastructure outside key areas. America is no longer a world leader. It's that simple.

Have you been to many airports?

I have. Not many dirt runways here, which would indicate a 3rd world condition.

Most are very nice.

The comparison is to European airports and having traveled to them I will day US airports are bad. Over crowded you get crappy food and treated poorly by security personel. Go to other countries the are polite courteous. When I flew into London on a trip I had my camera with me I was in line with my bags and a very expensive camera. I knew it was going to cost me extra time getting through security it always did JFK it cost me being pulled out if line while security rifles through it and I was watching them threatening them to be careful.However in London one security officer saw me walked over and said let me take a look at that for you so you wont have to wait. I went through security with my bag and the officer was right there with my camera and equipment and thaneed me for visiting london. Wow huh?? So instead of 40 min I was done in 3.

In Europe gates are larger boarding takes about half the time and you don't feel like your entering some kind of clean room to board a plane no plastic curtains in site. Just a hall that looks like a continuation of the airport. The food in Europran airports is world class. What do we get fast food serving luke warm burgers and soggy pizza soaked in grease. In Europe the airport parking is neat and no where near as confusing as in the US you can get lost in the US circling the terminal multiple times because you missed a sign.

Anyone who doesn't realize US airports suck has either never been on an international flight and don't know any better. Or has only been to there local airport and think it is impressive not realizing to the world it's a joke. Oh and modern airports don't habe ques and you don't stand in lines you don't have people lined up waiting security checks are done but if you have more than 3 in front of you you hit a high traffic time. And they will quickly do things to remover your wait like my example above. And have a smile on there face and welcome you. Going through a US airport your lucky to find help and if you do they are annoyed you asked them.

If you think anything I said is untrue it only takes a moment to look at what Europeans say about US airports when they visit.
edit on 7/21/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

The tit for tat needs to stop now or those doing it WILL BE POSTING BANNED FOR 72 HOURS!

Do not reply to this message.

Blaine91555

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen
No lies from Trump tonight.

But this will create at least 100 lies from Hillary.

This drivel was leaked hours ago. I guess the true believers missed it.

Lies are lies Xuench ... no matter whose mouth they come out of.

I can't do it. I just can't do it.

We are listening to fascism steamrolling it's way in to our country, subverting the Constitution, and people are cheering it on like good little fanboys.

Good night.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You guys? sorry dude no bone in this game so not on any side.
Just looks to me many here are just agreeing with everything he is saying but don't question what he is saying.
He is pointing out mistakes and pointing fingers but not actually saying how he will sort it bar I will get the right people in.
He is playing up to many peoples fears just as all politicians do at the moment.
Oh and I would vote Trump over Clinton any day of the week but to be honest come on that's your choices? Trump v Clinton.
I'm amazed I think the rest of the world is.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So will he get credit for pulling the party together now?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So will he get credit for pulling the party together now?

80% of it. Hillary will finish the job next week.

link   
The wall

link   
For those of us not listening could you cover the fascism aspect?

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join