It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not forget the REAL victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Since the Nice terror attack that killed 84 people in France a few days ago an Australian tv presenter Sonja Kruger said in an interview that she wants
all Islamic immigration into Australia to be embargoed for a few years. She stressed that she knows many Muslims who are "beautiful and peaceful people" but you cannot deny the direct correlation between high numbers of Muslims within a country and large scale terror attacks.

Cue the confected outrage from the keyboard warriors: "SHE'S RACIST!" "What a vile woman!!!!" "I'm so ashamed" "horrible racist attack on poor muslims" etc etc

My SM feed is clogged with people denouncing her and calling for more Islamic refugees to be let in to make up for her comments.

I haven't seen any posts expressing sadness for the TRUE victims of this horrible attack: the 84 Muslim and non-muslim men women and children who were killed.

Has the world gone insane?? Honestly are people that brainwashed??

To quote Professor Farnsworth: I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The world has already gone "insane", or "brainwashed".

People can't help but be extreme. Let all the refugees in, or refuse all muslims.

The world has never gone "insane". It always was. We are humans. We have human minds. We swing in extremes. Most arent aware or compassionate towards their own nature.

The world hasnt changed, you're just becoming aware of society man.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Denying Muslims into a Western country is an act of self-defense, not racism. At some point the correlation between terror and Islam *should* become obvious to all but the most oblivious.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's not that we are the first Europeans who want to keep Muslims out. They got as far as Sicily, Greece and Portugal/ Spain in historic times. Fortunately political correctness wasn't a thing then and our [praise be with them] ancestors hat the guts and the willpower to bloomin' well keep islam out of Europe.

Why?

Because in those days islam wasn't hiding that it wan'ted to conquer all and us Europeans just didn't fancy becoming muslim. Just like today.

Only I fear that our tolerance and 'understanding' will be the downfall of Europe. The reason is that we are not on equal footing.
I know that a lot of liberals believe that muslims are exactly like us in every way shape or form, regardless of their country of origin, education and belief but that is what our children [wrongly] learn at school.

Life and current news should open some people's eyes.

Don't say they will never take over Europe because we would stop them. Who, when and how exactly?

Political correctness, European regulations and the simple fact that violence always wins over 'understanding', peacefulness and tolerance will make this a very easy task for people who have no qualms.

Why does anyone think we are being swamped by muslims?

Once a critical mass has been reached, our namby pambiness and inability to fight will make us as easy to conquer as the majority in Turkey. We have a group of very westernized Turkish friends [used to be in a death metal band] and the area they are from is christian and modern. Yet those people have NO chance to stop the radical islamification of their own country. Even though the majority in Turkey is supposed to be moderate or secular, look how these people can't do anything against the sheer violence of the few.

We need to grow a backbone and unfortunately become a little harder and believe in our own values if we want to stop this and we need to do this NOW or your kids will wear a burka. I will have to call anyone who doesn't want to see this a traitor, because they will be directly responsible for the unchallenged invasion and the consequences.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yes, Muslims died too, and the irony isn't lost on me that putting a temporary halt on letting in new Muslims is partially out of a desire to protect them as much as the rest of us.

Basically, we all want to protect our countrymen, and in the shuffle like this, it should escape no one that the Muslims are already separated out as much by those who claim they are on their side as much as they are by anyone else.

When I talk about putting a temporary halt on new Muslims coming to this country, I am talking about protecting my countrymen, and my countrymen are people of all races and creeds (including Islam). I shouldn't have to mention that last, but these days I have to point out what should be implicit.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
I haven't seen any posts expressing sadness for the TRUE victims of this horrible attack: the 84 Muslim and non-muslim men women and children who were killed.

You haven't seen ANY posts expressing sadness for the victims?

Did you read the 81 page thread on the topic? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Because there are plenty of compassionate posts in there...

And instead of making a thread expressing the compassion you find so absent here (because you haven't looked), you make yet another thread expressing fear and anger toward Muslims and frustration toward the "keyboard warriors", which, judging from your post, is exactly what you seem to be...

And, so far, the regulars have jumped on your bandwagon.

So, congratulations for using the victims of the Nice attack to further an agenda. That's just what we need. More fear and anger.
edit on 7/18/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Since the Nice terror attack that killed 84 people in France a few days ago an Australian tv presenter Sonja Kruger said in an interview that she wants all Islamic immigration into Australia to be embargoed for a few years. She stressed that she knows many Muslims who are "beautiful and peaceful people" but you cannot deny the direct correlation between high numbers of Muslims within a country and large scale terror attacks. Cue the confected outrage from the keyboard warriors: "SHE'S RACIST!" "What a vile woman!!!!" "I'm so ashamed" "horrible racist attack on poor muslims" etc etc

She made a statement that promotes discrimination.

It might upset some.

Ones that reply with the racist card are just making equally dumb statements.

Has the world gone insane?? Honestly are people that brainwashed??

Ask Sonja,

ask anyone that thinks like this,

How does one go about this?

You can stop all immigration but cant be selective based on religion or race.

It plays right into the agenda that ISIS wants, division.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Denying Muslims into a Western country is an act of self-defense, not racism. At some point the correlation between terror and Islam *should* become obvious to all but the most oblivious.

To be fair. I would think it very unreasonable that you will get Wahabbi terrorism if you take in Shia and Sufi Muslims. There is a correlation between Sunni and the possibility of Wahabbi terrorism.

There can be other issues where Shia and Secular society do not mix well but they would not fight for Sunni/Wahabbi dominance.

And this is from a person who thinks Muhammad was a false prophet who have more in common with Hitler than with other people preaching the golden rule.
edit on 18-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It plays right into the agenda that ISIS wants, division.

The give them what they want. Push back Sunni and tell the when they have sorted out their insane mess they can join humanity again. Let them have their own all Sunni states with no trade allowed in and out.

Without food, medicine and weapons the internal fight for supremacy will quickly destroy the Wahhabi political Islam narrative.

The only reason this is allowed to continue is that you do not put all Sunni in a situation where they have to deal with this mess and can play halfway support of the Jihad. Start by full boycott of trade against Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And no whoring to money or resources.

Muslims cannot build societies that prosper since they always fall apart from theocratic fundamentalism to a fascist like power pyramid with one leader controlling the whole. Just look at Turkey.

The only reason ISIS prosper is because the western world allow it to prosper.

It is insane to not force all Sunni to deal with the Wahabbi mess. It is like saying Germans are not a problem during the 2nd world war and we cannot attack Nazi-Germany since not all Germans have become Nazi yet.
edit on 18-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The give them what they want.

What? create more division so more fundamentalism arises on all fronts?

Muslims cannot build societies that prosper since they always fall apart from theocratic fundamentalism to a fascist like power pyramid with one leader controlling the whole. Just look at Turkey.

What about it?

Turkey has the same issues like any other governing body in the world has, corruption from internal and external sources.

No societies prosper as a whole, each has their own issues.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Kalixi

You haven't seen ANY posts expressing sadness for the victims?

Did you read the 81 page thread on the topic? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Because there are plenty of compassionate posts in there...

And instead of making a thread expressing the compassion you find so absent here (because you haven't looked), you make yet another thread expressing fear and anger toward Muslims and frustration toward the "keyboard warriors", which, judging from your post, is exactly what you seem to be...

And, so far, the regulars have jumped on your bandwagon.

So, congratulations for using the victims of the Nice attack to further an agenda. That's just what we need. More fear and anger.

The OP was speaking about a social media feed, and not the ATS one (perhaps selective reading or because you forgot the previous paragraph).

Instead of finding any other point to dispute, you had to make one up, which is A common tactic behind this stifling of debate.

So congratulations for finding another platform to virtue-signal, and failing miserably. This is the silly behaviour the OP is about.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I rather have a world where the Sunni are 50% Wahabbi waring against 50% Non Wahabbis whipping out the Wahabbi mess once and for all and destroying the Islamic narrative.

The not taking the problem serious is only delaying the solution.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The OP was speaking about a social media feed, and not the ATS one (perhaps selective reading or because you forgot the previous paragraph).

Or perhaps because I'm not aware of all Internet abbreviations. I wasn't aware that SM stood for Social Media. Still not sure, specifically what an "SM feed" means, but I get the idea.

Instead of finding any other point to dispute, you had to make one up,

I didn't make anything up. I made a mistake. It happens with humans sometimes. But I know there are PLENTY of social media posts expressing sadness and sorrow for the victims of these attacks.

But that's not really what the OP is ranting about... even though it's the title of the thread. But instead, it goes after the "outrage from the keyboard warriors", who seem to be responsible for this person wanting off the planet.

And did you have something to say about the OP? Or just me?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No expert on social media and obviously don't know which one(s) the OP is using, but don't they mostly work on the principle of showing you what your history suggests you are interested in.

If the OP is not seeing posts about the attack it suggests they have never done or posted anything to indicate that interest.

top topics

join