It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did God Abandon Us?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You mean gods like zeus, shiva, or Osiris? Are they really gods, aren't they more fallen angels with different names? Having kids with humans... and even then Mary didn't have direct interiors with god, but with an angel. Nobody ever talked to god. The burning bush also was just in the spirit of god, not god himself, in person.
He has lesser beings to do that in his name. That's my point.
Imagine what that could mean. Angel stories god fiction, is alien history.
That's under no circumstances what I would call god. Maybe creators.
And god is the force.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You are free to call it what you want. Other people use the same term for a different "it".

It's just a concept, so yes the gods you mentioned are gods, in that context.

Gods have personalities, the force does not. Logically the force is not god unless you want to change the definition of god, which you are never going to be able to do.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The word GOD has a different meaning from the word GODS

GODS = those who run fast
GOD = the one who is everywhere and all arround us, without the need to run fast.

GODS used fast vehicles in all stories and myths, even jesus and jewish prophets used clouds to fly into the sky.

we called all gods vehicles as Nefeles in my country (because of their ability to cloak and hide into clouds). Mongoloids used our word NEFELES and created the word NEFELIM for their religion.

You shouldn't use the word fallen angel for Zeus, as Zeus is the one who jailed all the fallen and Zeus is the only god who didnt allowed humans to make sacrifices in his name, it was prohibited and punishable by death. And there is only one god in the mankind history with the title of Father (father of all gods and father of humans). I hope you do have in your records that my race (Greeks) jailed the fallen with the help of Zeus. He jailed them into hades (hades is a place not a GOD as they falsely teach you in your schools)... Today with cern they try to open portals, an ultradimensonal place... And they have fallen statues outside their buildings like Shiva.... They've said it in interviews their goal to open portal into other dimensions.

Did you know that the isosceles cross with the sun in the middle, is the symbol of Zeus? Ofcourse you didnt know... everything is hidden from you. Mongoloids used the cross (our symbol) as a tool of punishment in ancient years, in order to humiliate Father and all people today know the cross of punishment painted with blood. They failed in that one, because it become a relligion. That is why they lost control and in order to bring "their ORDER" they brought dark ages, burned everything, killed everybody and re-wrote the books and implimented Judaism inside Christianity. Thats why they try to remove the cross in total in nowdays, but they allow other satanism symbols such as the moon or pendagrams, etc.. Because they hate the cross, its an ancient hate, nothing new and Father will deal with it.

This is the central home of Arch angel Michael www.panoramio.com... look at his shield (isosceles cross with the sun in the middle). All Archangels are represented with the isosceles cross. The picture in the link I gave, Michaels body is about 3.5 meters! Its huge. There is also the sword of the hand of god, when the time comes (written in the apocalypse), one man send from God will kill all the fallen again.

Did you know that swastikas are extensions of the cross? There is 2 swastikas reversed from each other extended in the left and right side of the cross. One represents the negatives of the universe and the other the possitives, like spirals. Nazis used our symbols (the negative swastika) for their crusade. But its allready to much to take to say even more.

Today we praise Holy father, spirit and his son... but do we know Father's name? Judaism calls father Kronos/Saturn god, or in other words Sabaoth and it is taken from Babylona. As I said in my previous msg, kronians, or saturnians, they praise Kronos. Why we dont know Holy father's name? Because its easier to manipulate, thats why its hidden.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Today we praise Holy father, spirit and his son... but do we know Father's name? Judaism calls father Kronos/Saturn god, or in other words Sabaoth and it is taken from Babylona. As I said in my previous msg, kronians, or saturnians, they praise Kronos. Why we dont know Holy father's name? Because its easier to manipulate, thats why its hidden.

The greatest manipulation falls upon those who fail to understand the Son of
God rebuked the progenitors of Judaism, the Pharisee & Sadducees.
Which is nothing more than a demonic cult of sorcery and witchcraft who
propagate fables as truth.

Most 10 year old children understand zeus is but a fable.

No matter the delusions of the kabbalists who are dedicated in bringing
about the fulfillment of the hebrew prophesies, they will never override
the promise of Almighty God nor distort the truth of scripture.

Only those not called & taught of God believe such fables, so it's not
surprising another one of their shabbos goy disseminate the fallacious
notion that zeus a creature of mythology is something other
than a work of fiction.

This will never end till they learn after death, that God's Kingdom is a
SPIRITUAL KINGDOM,while they are still looking for their messiah to
come and rule over an earthly kingdom.
And hence why they had the Son of God crucified.

Saturn = Satan..only Satan is their god.
Satan is but a created being, he can do no more than the true God
allows him to do. For proof read the story of Job in the Bible chapter 1.

It's amazing people are under the delusion satan is a God.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the
blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

edit on 8/1/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Feels a bit like the star wars or star trek question.
At least Zeus never pretended to be superiour. Morally.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Feels a bit like the star wars or star trek question.
At least Zeus never pretended to be superiour. Morally.

According to Wipipedia

Moral superiority is the belief or attitude that one's
position and actions are justified by having higher moral values.

If this definition is true, then even you are considered
morally superior than everyone who's committed a
crime with subsequent arrest, trial and conviction

Now simply imagine anyone in prison making the
statement,"hey Peeple, how dare you pretend to be
morally superior!"

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

My point still stands, how do we know god, or gods are morally superior? If we want it to have a personality that implies it has an agenda. What would that be?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yes, there is definitely an agenda. ..........................................................

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts
of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD,
as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

"To serve man"...It's a cookbook!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

We abandoned the God of gods when we called the Jewish demiurge archon Ialdabaoth God

Few would see the accuracy of your post, the gnostics were hounded for calling it like it is

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

We've went from a fairly morally structured My Three Sons society

Whilst my three sons was playing the US was installing fascist murderers as leaders in South American countries...What was moral about that?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Whilst my three sons was playing the US was installing fascist murderers as leaders in South American countries...What was moral about that?

You make a valid point, and I can understand your animosity over past activities of
U.S. Government bureaucrats. But lets not make the mistake of equating the
activities of U.S. Govt officials which comprises less than 1% with the common
values of U.S. citizens.

There is clearly a distinct difference between the two.

If you're an avid reader as myself you'll find the 1986 book
"Who Rules America Now?" written by G. William Domhoff which shares
empirical evidence to differentiate the common people from an oligarchy
constituted by members of a small elite upper class.

It's this elite upper class that controls ALL social institutions, military,
education and MEDIA, and Govt think tanks and our U.S. Bureaucrats
that have subverted the religious, social and cultural dynamic of America.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes, there is definitely an agenda. ..........................................................

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts
of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD,
as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14

not a very constructive agenda.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

There is clearly a distinct difference between the two.

There is also a distinct difference between the real world and tv shows full of censorship.

It's this elite upper class that controls ALL social institutions, military, education and MEDIA

And you chose to use their controlled media as proof of what the world was really like?

edit on 1-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

And you chose to use their controlled media as proof of what the world was really like?

I do understand disinformation disseminated by controlled opposition.
But not every book written in the last 300 years is controlled
media, if it were many authors, journalist and investigative
researchers would not have been killed for seeking to inform the
public.

Hopefully you'll do more than just peruse this list of books/authors,
as you'll find they are the real heroes/patriots against tptb
seeking global hegemony.

Steve Kangas - Died 2/81999
Danny Casolero - Died 8/10/1991
Jim Keith - Died 9/7/1999 Author of Mind Control
Stephen Knight - Died 7/1985 - Author of The Brotherhood
Edith Starr Miller - Died 1/16/1933 - Author of Occult Theocrasy
Christopher Story - Died 7/14/2010 - Author of The New Underworld Order
William Morgan. Died 9/11/1826 - Author of The Mysteries of Freemasonry.
Michael Hastings - Died 6/18/2013 - Author of The Operators.
Andrew Breitbart - Died 3/1/2012 - Author of Righteous Indignation.
David Kelly (weapons expert) 7/17/2003

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Propaganda also has much in common with public information campaigns by governments, which are intended to encourage or discourage certain forms of behavior (such as wearing seat belts, not smoking, not littering and so forth). Again, the emphasis is more political in propaganda. Propaganda can take the form of leaflets, posters, TV and radio broadcasts and can also extend to any other medium. In the case of the United States, there is also an important legal (imposed by law) distinction between advertising (a type of overt propaganda) and what the Government Accountability Office (GAO), an arm of the United States Congress, refers to as "covert propaganda".
Propaganda#History

I can remember the propaganda which resulted in the highways of America not being a dump. I remember when seat belts were optional equipment, then mandatory equipment, then mandatorily used equipment. Lots of propaganda involved. Smoking, that's a biggie. You live in Seattle right? Last time I was there, no smokers in sight. Used to be 1/3 of adult population smoked, in bars, restaurants, even grocery stores. Now 25 ft law. I was hassled by security for smoking in a mall parking lot, "This is private property and the owners don't want smoking here."

Yes, propaganda works. If someone wants to use propaganda against people, I'm certain that works too.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Who said anything about books?

We were discussing my three sons and how it was not an accurate depiction of life.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

My discussion was in reply to TheConstruKctionofLight.
It's easy to get lost if you don't follow what's been written
before. Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Which started with

We've went from a fairly morally structured My Three Sons society to an Orange Is The New Black immorally despotic culture.

Those are TV shows right?

My three sons did not portray what society was actually like back then.

What is so hard about following that?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No. The Roman Catholic Church totally censored the gospels to hide the truth, but ancient people buried their sacred texts so we could discover the truth in the future. So after the discoveries at Nag Hammadi and Qumran God returned to the world as gnosis.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join