It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl thought missing in Nice attack is alive and well.......in Nigeria!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Found this on reddit. A girls photo on the news saying she was feared missing is alive. She wasn't even there! Her Instagram account proves its actually her( the missing girl from news photo)
Reddit post
Instagram link

Holy false flag batman!!!
edit on 7/18/2016 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The Daily Mail online is running the official versions. A psychotic violent man on medication with arms and grenades turns to terrorism. Then the story about those in Club Batacan, in the Paris attack, being mutilated and tortured and accusing the French police of a cover up....

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And if you think that at least one of the dead 9/11 terrorists was actually alive and living with his father in Egypt after the attack.... anything is possible..it's in the Mail online..it has to be true.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is good news. Why does this lead to a false flag?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I dunno, I wouldn't put too much stock in this one. Nigeria is notorious for all kinds of scams, particularly on the interwebz. Someone could have sent her picture to the authorities saying she was missing as a fishing expedition to see what they could get out of it. Or it could be some kind of a twisted publicity stunt capitalizing on the tragedy to get air-time.

It could be a lot of things.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
They posted her photo as one of the missing people. Here's what she said.

prettyxgirlswagI woke up this morning to this fake news with my photo among the missing people in Bastille attack. People have been calling and wailing and sympathizing with my family!!! This isn't funny, get your sources and facts right before making it public. My covenant with God is that I leave this earth at 100years old and I cannot die by accident or any tragic incident So please stop wishing me death!!!!😡😡😡😡😡👿 DAILYMAIL

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
This is good news. Why does this lead to a false flag?

Perhaps it might be a false flag because someone may have taken the truck over with the same technology that GW Bush said would be developed to 'take over distressed aircraft."

I'm sure most people would agree that any technology developed for the purpose of good can be very quickly modified and used for evil purpsoes.

this possibility cannot be discounted by the truth seeker.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I can't find the original article but here's one with her pic. Says her Twitter says she's missing. Link

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Nice is a nice fake

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Nice is a nice fake

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't believe people tout this bull# about nice being false flag, faked - whatever. Jesus people - kids died. Families were ruined forever. And all some idiots can do is spout their 'theories'.

I'm all for discussing conspiracies, but let's have some decorum of respect at least.

top topics

join