It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solutions To The Inevitable Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Looks like Michelle Obama has the right idea

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: jellyrev RICO act the government itself. RICO act wall street, Chase, Goldman, etc

your response
Brilliant! I find most of your list pretty spot on, especially now that we massive hindsight now of how and when things went wrong to lead us to all of this we have now. That's has my hair on fire with all this race war CRT/PS crap we cant all look at the bigger picture as long as everyone is sharp as laser beams focused about blame gaming and being victims and causing huge uproar like was horrified to see ATS all in when I finally logged in long enough to notice, a couple months ago.

Whilst brilliant you would have to ensure that the same players who game the system and were bailed out and given back the same sanitized toxic assets for cents in the $ (the taxpayer got to keep the risk) were nowhere near the Legislators
ie in Prison for 200 year sentences or 6 feet under.

They morph and change and look for new countries to invade for asset plundering and drain as much wealth and blood as they can.

An example has to made, ie "this is what you get when you do this" Otherwise the system perpetuates the and ensures that its business as usual..."we are untouchable"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
An example has to made, ie "this is what you get when you do this" Otherwise the system perpetuates the and ensures that its business as usual..."we are untouchable"

RIGHT!!!

That's what had my hair so on fire about that issue, as well as others such as BushCo. (9/11, the wars, domestic spying, etc, etc).

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Solutions? One major one is to stop playing into the hands that construct these types of things. Detest and denounce racism and police violence. Problem is too many, on each side, want both to feed their agendas and excuses for what they want to come true.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Seems like a good time for a bump. It's getting bloody now.

My OP was kind of more long term. Shorter term solutions might be more prudent. We need more new threads in this kind of directions, now. It's time for more examples of solutions than new examples of destructo, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join