It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solutions To The Inevitable Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Please let us not forget to make lobbyism illegal and impose strict term limits on anyone within an elected position. Oh, let's do away with the federal reserve and IRS as well. I think these things would drastically do away with much of the corruption going on.

That's my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why stop it?

This has been brewing since the first civil war and will continue to get worse until white people are hanging from trees.

No Band-Aids are gonna fix this.

edit on 18-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Consensual Taxation is a completely unworkable idea. First, the winning move is to not check the box to support anything, that way you spend nothing but you reap the benefits from those who do. Next, taxes exist in order to equalize society to some extent to provide for a common good. The people who most need tax money spent on them though, don't have the representation to have anything come to them. Do you think the 1% of income earners living on $10,000/year are going to be on the minds of the middle class when choosing to support food stamps, or do you think the middle class is going to focus on something else like extra police to keep all the hobo's away?

When it comes to the two party system, ending it won't change the race war. The social issues in the US have basically nothing to do with the 2 party system. It has to do with a large bureaucracy, incompetence, and a desire to save money at the expense of doing things the right way.

If you want to fix the race problems in the US, the very first thing you should do is to eliminate plea bargains in the courts. The next thing you should do is tell the courts they have X days from the date of accusation to try a case. If they cannot try it, the person walks free. Last, tell them that as part of their constitutional rights a public defender must be able to give X hours to a case.

Completely eliminate the BS of over charging people, giving them a PD who can put literally 12 seconds into their case, and a plea just to speed things through the system. Make justice pursue justice again and not higher numbers and the race problem will mostly solve itself when people get equitable treatment.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Modern warfare is conducted in smaller scale than the past. That includes civil wars. We are in fact in it, it just so happens only a few are participating in it and against specific targets. Smaller scale ...

It is a civil war I got no problem with because I can still take the kids to the mall and watch movies at the cinema. I shall see it in the news. Have my cake AND eat it too???

You betcha.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Consensual Taxation is a completely unworkable idea. First, the winning move is to not check the box to support anything, that way you spend nothing but you reap the benefits from those who do.

George Cloony & Ben Affleck alone each make enough with one single film to stoke the existence of truly impoverished people. I'd wager anything that half of these celebrity SJW types run with it for the marketing value (they profit from it).

Next, taxes exist in order to equalize society to some extent to provide for a common good.

And thats all? I'm actually rusty as hell on many of my usual platform points (from like 6 years ago), but $400 "hammers" and $800 "toilets seats" come to mind. A real rabbit hole we could spend on that notion... like Hollow Earth Theory grade stuff.

The people who most need tax money spent on them though, don't have the representation to have anything come to them.

Are you serious? Supporting the over-representation of every possible minority is the in vogue thing now. That's purely the results of propaganda. I didn't state nobody gets propaganda anymore (now this would be the only route left for lobbyists), I only listed ending authoritarianism (to implicitly counter long run overruns of this part).

Do you think the 1% of income earners living on $10,000/year are going to be on the minds of the middle class when choosing to support food stamps, or do you think the middle class is going to focus on something else like extra police to keep all the hobo's away?

The rich celebrities, and elitists, they can carry it. If social tech is going to spy on us and profit from us (none of which I support), it shall cut both ways: Cheapass Shame them, not SWM Shame me (even though I've never punked anyone for not being white (despite having many blacks "check" me in line at stores and nearly cause a fight (which never happened to me before Obama))). I say Shame people, for being greedy and authoritarian. This counter-shaming concept the SJW's brought, its ugly in current form, but maybe its an important tool afterall.
edit on 18-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So basically you are saying there is no fixing it and we are screwed.

And BTW, I agree with your analysis, and look forward to your thread about the approaching singularity.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I don't think we're going to go through a civil war, but I do think we're having some birth pangs of a new way of looking at the world.

I know you're right wing and I don't agree with everything you say in the op, but I would just like to thank you for a constructive and relatively non partisan thread that looks for solutions as opposed to being alarmist and only concerned with playing the blame game, which incidentally, is what led us to the point we're at now.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's not inevitable. Far from it. It can be stopped by suppressing the insurrectionist organisations and media outlets that are pushing for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Except it won't be a Civil war, it will be a race war and the cities will burn.

Minorities will be blamed for Americas problems and become the scapegoat just like the Jews were in Nazi Germany. Even on ATS that is a prevalent sentiment; maybe not overtly expressed, but you can feel the hatred.

God help us!
I dont feel the hatred and fire on ATS....on ATS I see a lot of reasonable solutions being bantered about.When you get to the crux of the issue we are talking about one single person......there is no committe or Stakeholder group running things,this is all emanating from a single focal point,protected by Buffe zones which even keep this influence masked from co-conspirators.

A primary driver of this issue is the pandering with an entire Country using fiscally catalysed pressure to play America like a puppet.

This plan of action was implemented following the 2nd WW and it began with attacks on the nuclear family,then on the fiscal security of those families and when America fought back the renegade social engineers began criminalising incarcerating addicting nd ultimately killing the representtives of the male part of the Nuclea Family equation.

These are not Americans doing this to Americans......this is no different than the Jihad everyone is fighting now......these are Global Humanitarian Terrorists effecting long distance tactical social change upon a Nation ,these people send a group of emmisarries of their beliefs to another country to go undecover and to blend in and to commit to a possibly life-long mission but a mission with GLOBAL beginning and aspirations .

It is difficult to not define these things as acts of War to be frank.

The wealthiest people have no borders because their money makes borders disappear for them.....they cannot easily be pigeon-holed into a Country so they may be remediated,they are fluid and fast and forward thinking but by no means are they untouchable you simply have to get ahead of their lines of thinking and profile them,then wait for them to come to you,TPTB arent used to being outfoxed.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: one4all
I would sell everything and give all I have to see this brilliant plan actually happen.

I am not advocating you do this,but you see you make very critical and succinct point........if the so called White-Hats who are truly American in heart and spirit ....you know the ones who know how crooked the world is.....but who play the game by the rules they have to use.....want to help then THEY CANT DO MUCH because they are already caught in the fiscal web and are easily controllable or can be broken with ease by TPTB or bigger fish.....so these people cannot break Black-Hat ranks in the business world but inside they wear a White-Hat.........well if they are hancuffed then they need to begin having faith in other people whoever and wherever they may be....start putting their money anonymously where they see ideas they believe being born and supported,in not drawing attention to these places so as to bring heat to them but simply dropping 10k to find the source of the positive vibes and then dropping 100k in their lap in a brown paper bag or better yet do as you do and "arrange things" so the windfall is legal and taxed but get some of your dirty money back into the White-Hat hands but put it where it counts most.

The Good-Guys here need to send more people deep undercover for life and its these wealthy people who need to begin dropping money bombs in the right places.....if you gave me 10 million bucks which to these people is pocketchange imagine the places you could find to drop it down bit by bit.....schools where you find forward thinkers with passion,social media where you can find and follow who you think are White-Hat blueflamers......there are countless places where White-Hats can drop money supporting progressive changes without getting busted.Just lie to the PI you use to find the people you wish to help and then compartamentalise and find someone unrelated to stop and drop the money where you want it,it may not be precision seeding but the ideas you support have a much better chance of taking root if they are fertilised and lets face it it takes time to think about your Country and how to help it and to learn about current events its a full time job and only rich people have this kind of time becaus eeveryone else has to work.....so ENABLE these good people who you see espousing belief you support...find them and feed them....they are the roots of your National American Dreams....help them at the grassroots levels you find them on...dont disturb them much just drop the fertiliser all around them and let them grow unfettered and unbeholding,keep it all anonymous.Have faith you will have more hits than misses in terms of positive impacts.Remember every dark dollar you can earn working with the Black-Hats and then can anonymously repatriate to the light-side is exponentilly more valuable and worth 100 dollars of impacts.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I think your too late my friend I never thought I would see travel warning advisories involving the United States but countries are starting to issue them.

3rd world states of America......

edit on 18-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Start by arresting 10000 judges and prosecutors and then suspending the sympthetic legeslations they support then track down the politicians bought off to support these artificially and tacticlly installed legeslations and arrest these politicians and then follow the money and contributions which greased the way for these sympathetic legeslations which enble their renegade social enginereing of America then you arrest the people who control this dirty money.

Lets say 50,000 arrests ove 72 hours using Military assistance based on National Security issues.

Dissolution of the Ameican Prison Business and its superstructure and the thousnds of crooked little judges ....this alone will stop a civil war.....if you wish to not only stop a Civivl War but galvanise America and bring her together stronger than ever....EXPOSE THE JFK KILLERS AND THE COUP DE TAT COMPLETELY TO THE WORLD .

Sorry , I just had to laugh

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Has someone been thumbing through their copy of The Turner Diaries again?

K~

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You bring up some interesting points.

But I'll just talk about the war on drugs.

The War on Drugs is a racist policy that needs to be overturned. We should follow Portugals lead. Decriminalize all drugs.
For abusers we need to treat their issue as a health issue and not a criminal one.
Change the schedule for all drugs. And just confiscate drugs instead of incarcerating people.

In the long run this will save us billions of dollars per year that could be going elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
So basically you are saying there is no fixing it and we are screwed.

And BTW, I agree with your analysis, and look forward to your thread about the approaching singularity.

The uphill is only getting steeper with all this race war crap.

The time do accomplish anything in a timeframe that matters is increasingly diminishing faster and faster (with or without all this race war crap).

What can come, what is possible from technology is inevitable. That can't be stopped, but it can be slowed, and it can be done more reasonably. Well this race war crap ensures no rationality at all, TPTB have had progression to the AGI (the primary catylist to set off the TS) set on over drive since 9/11. And now this race war crap is the ultimate diversion from any real national discourse about humanities role in a future dominated be tech. So my impression about what the race war is really bout, it's all about diverting everybody from that (and some of the other nasty stuff with it like plundering the economy so little people cant live forever like the elites expect to).

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Why stop it?

This has been brewing since the first civil war and will continue to get worse until white people are hanging from trees.

No Band-Aids are gonna fix this.

Wow!!!
Just... Wow...
The ignorance is thick with this one...
Should I apply that mentality to the English that enslaved my Scottish ancestors many generations ago?
You people need to move on already!!!

Having civil discussions are what will prevent this s***.
Once communication breaks down people will resort to violence.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
George Cloony & Ben Affleck alone each make enough with one single film to stoke the existence of truly impoverished people. I'd wager anything that half of these celebrity SJW types run with it for the marketing value (they profit from it).

No they don't. There are 100 million people in the US on some form of assistance or another.

And thats all? I'm actually rusty as hell on many of my usual platform points (from like 6 years ago), but $400 "hammers" and $800 "toilets seats" come to mind. A real rabbit hole we could spend on that notion... like Hollow Earth Theory grade stuff.

That's abuse from the contractors. However, even that is revenue neutral as it goes right back into the economy through that contractor in the form of wages and gets spent in businesses.

Are you serious? Supporting the over-representation of every possible minority is the in vogue thing now. That's purely the results of propaganda. I didn't state nobody gets propaganda anymore (now this would be the only route left for lobbyists), I only listed ending authoritarianism (to implicitly counter long run overruns of this part).

Name one minority that is over represented.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Except it won't be a Civil war, it will be a race war and the cities will burn.

Minorities will be blamed for Americas problems and become the scapegoat just like the Jews were in Nazi Germany. Even on ATS that is a prevalent sentiment; maybe not overtly expressed, but you can feel the hatred.

God help us!

Just the big cities will. But then who cares about those? the UN would be called in to put down the violence because britain and the rest of our allies best interest would be in danger.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Name one minority that is over represented.

Please articulate for us, propagandistically speaking, how blacks, gays & transgender's aren't over-represented.

Don't forgot to include their actual population percentage numbers.

edit on 18-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
RICO act the government itself.
RICO act wall street, Chase, Goldman, etc

Brilliant!

I find most of your list pretty spot on, especially now that we massive hindsight now of how and when things went wrong to lead us to all of this we have now. That's has my hair on fire with all this race war CRT/PS crap we cant all look at the bigger picture as long as everyone is sharp as laser beams focused about blame gaming and being victims and causing huge uproar like was horrified to see ATS all in when I finally logged in long enough to notice, a couple months ago.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join