It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for the sixth planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The shadowy figure made a leap in the rift, to his ancestors of ancient time.. He was searching for something, a planet.. He travelled to all the other planets but one was missing.. He heard rumours and stories, but nothing made sense or added up.. So the shadowy figure made a stopp by to his peoples ancient observatory and started looking..

An elder came by smiling, and asked;" Do you see it ? " The shadowy figure said;" No, i dont" And the elder said;" Point the telescope lower ". The shadowy figure pointed the telescope lower, and was asked again;" Do you see it?" The shadowy figure said ;" No ". The elder smiled and said ;" Lower " The telescope hit the ground, and the elder laughed;" Now you found it! "

The shadowy figure not amused, looked at the elder and said..;" Very funny " But he got his answer and went back to his place in time..

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Awesome, can I add to this?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Sure, what ya gonna add?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

As I searched for the ancient times I found my place in life, this planet was our hope and our life line. All humans could not make it. Earth is now gone. Our friend tikbalang from the Phillipines saved us.

What a great person to save what could be saved of us humans. Making ways to the sixth planet was a new way of life. Our hope on earth was left to tikbalang. We knew the way and humans were not scared. So now we rest here and money does not rule this new world.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You place to much hope in something that is not real =)

new topics

top topics

join