It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House responds to petition to label Black Lives Matter a "terror" group

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Supertones man. All us Subaru guys have a weird compulsion to slap Rally Armour mudflaps and Super Tones on our cars. That and a Cobb tuner etc. The supertones also have to contrast with the car's color. Mine are red. I've had a few people ask if they were my turbos (LOL). I've had my front bumper cover off so many times at this point.

Doesn't do it justice.

I beeped at a guy in a convertible and he about hopped out of his car. I think it's 125 dB. It's uncomfortable if you stand in front. Gunshot is around 140dB and I know it's not linear, but 125 is still pretty freaking loud.

I don't think many people would want to stand in front of supertones blaring away.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah because they're not a terror group.
Rally here last week was families with children. Carrying signs not weapons.
Peaceful marching. No one hurt no yelling .
There are obviously still people wanting to put others in their perceived place.
Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: visitedbythem
BLM needs to stay the hell off the roads, or be pepper sprayed and physically removed, arrested, and fined thousands of dollars per incident/ If they refuse to pay fines put them back on the roads with their ankles chained together and work it off in a chain gang road clean up crew. Stay off the roads, dont block traffic, obey the laws, be peaceful, of pay immediatly one way or another

So you basically want to throw them into chains for exercising their rights. George Carlin was right the Nazis lost the war but fascism won.

That is the whole issue. Be able to not obey the law, then cry racism when the law is enforced.

Same to the guy above talking about trees.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Truth will out.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow lots of racists and bigots in this thread. Ill leave before I get dirty. Ewww.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 Those are awesome cars. Ive been considering getting one for a few years now.I love doing a little street racing

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Wow lots of racists and bigots in this thread. Ill leave before I get dirty. Ewww.
Many racists in BLM, many bigots. Its a two edged sword. Those who say otherwise are promoting a lie, or they are just weak minded

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Many racists in BLM, many bigots. Its a two edged sword. Those who say otherwise are promoting a lie, or they are just weak minded

Of course there are racists and bigots in BLM but to the label entire movement as such is small minded. For every group out there, there will always those who go too far.

Of course some idiot will post a few youtube videos to try and counter me by saying those idiots in those video are representation of the entire group and they would be wrong and are easily swayed by right wing media.

They become what they hate, sheep (individuals) herded by a shepherd (MSM/right wing media to be exact) to control their thoughts about by creating the narrative they want about a certain group.
edit on 18-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Racial equality? Your right.... I wish it were equal and I could get into a school with crap scores. But I can't.

And this right here is a small minded comment. You assume minorities have low scores but were allowed in due to affirmative action.

Prove what you just posted.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to call a political group terrorists because then we would see a lot of civil liberties fall on all sides. Conservative groups could be called terrorists as well.

They WERE called terrorists, and racists.

Vice President Joe Biden joined House Democrats in lashing tea party Republicans Monday, accusing them of having “acted like terrorists” in the fight over raising the nation’s debt limit, according to several sources in the room.

Biden was agreeing with a line of argument made by Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.) at a two-hour, closed-door Democratic Caucus meeting.

“We have negotiated with terrorists,” an angry Doyle said, according to sources in the room. “This small group of terrorists have made it impossible to spend any money.” Biden, driven by his Democratic allies’ misgivings about the debt-limit deal, responded: “They have acted like terrorists.”

www.politico.com...

A short time ago, while addressing a small crowd of reporters outside the White House on the events unfolding in Charleston, President Barack Obama, told reporters and attendees that today’s Tea Party members in the United States very closely fit the U.S. government’s profile for domestic terrorists.
***SNIP***
AP reporter Ramona Darlington, who attended the conference asked President Obama to explain what the profile of an American domestic terrorists is? Obama responded by saying, “Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”

“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people."

http://_national_report_dot_net_/tea-party-members-domestic-terrorists-obama-claims/

BLM is a terror group. Who would think they weren't?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure how #BLM can be labelled a terrorist group. It is no more than a hashtag made out to be movement, made out to be a group, when it has no membership or hierarchy.

The real culprit behind this nonsense is social media, which has made its users vectors of censorship and propaganda. It occurred with the "Arab spring" in the same fashion, which is the same model these agitators and pseudo-revolutionaries are co-opting in order to reach their ideological ends in the west.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: Swills

Aren't they? How many KKK members have you seen calling for the deaths of black cops and black people on Facebook lately? How many white people have ambushed cops in the past week? How many highways have the KKK blocked lately?

lately?
It's noted that you used the word ' lately' because the kkk and all the other white racist groups have done more kiling in a year than all blacks have and will kill in a life time...lol,' lately '..Sadly disgraceful!
edit on 18-7-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Current events are what we are discussing.

The other stuff is called history for a reason.

edit on 2016/7/18 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
BLM is no different than that KKK. Sure, the Klan has been around a lot longer. But not every member of the KKK has lynched people....

Has BLM lynched any people?

They are completely different. I have read the entirety of the BLM Chicago website. Quite different that what is portrayed in the media or than what is said by certain people here.
edit on 18-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Obviously the definition does not apply to them given their protected status.

Please list their acts of terrorism. There way more groups that are terrorist like the KKK and the Army of God that has committed terrorist acts over the years that should be list before BLM.

Um, AoG IS a terrorist group

KKK is not. However, the KKK is a hate group and considered a threat. This is the same with BLM as well, but these are not terrorist organizations.

Big difference.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No but they have taken part in beatings, intimidation, hate speech and the Dallas shootings last week, but no, no lynchings yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: reldra

No but they have taken part in beatings, intimidation, hate speech and the Dallas shootings last week, but no, no lynchings yet.

BLM did not carry out the Dallas shootings. Beatings? Intimidation?
edit on 18-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sorry but whatever happened to All Lives Matter?
Feeling a little left out here...and must ask why skin color has anything to do with what matters? The guys making this # up should be the ones singled out to fight and die in WW3.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The existence of this topic proves that the word "terrorist" has lost all meaning.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Typical liberals..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join