It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full moon, 3 officers injured 3 officers killed 1 in critical condition and Club 33

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: reldra

This is well known and easy to research.

It's been documented and is observable.

Pattern recognition can turn against us, Disney does fill a universal role in the storytelling, I'm not allowed to tell how.. It's a secret, but the clip is full of s#

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just cannot get over that video. Bush looks drunk as a skunk and Michelle looks extremely put off to be holding his hand lmao.

That being said, I believe you are on to something OP. There is a pattern with these things and it is signifigant..

Be it planned by them that way or just the way the universe works or a little of both imo.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OQ, you've been a member of this site for 7 years now. Did you honestly just start coming across a bunch of bunk sites pushing mkulta nonsense? I'm amazed you seem to make some progress at times, then appear to be in a deep regression of sorts.

The video of bush is moderately disturbing, but that's it. He's out of touch with the feelings of those around him, and ... just in general not all there ... speaking of... oh nevermind. You have fun with this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
I haven't paid much attention to the astrological movements lately so I find the Grand Cross pretty cool.

Also, 33 is important in Christianity, but you don't ever hear of some mass Christian conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This reminds me of an article about Cameron moving out of downing st that I read the other day. It had a line in it I thought was really out of place. Like a totally useless irrelevant detail that they focused on just as an excuse to drop the numbers 333.

A job sheet held by one of the removal men showed they had 330 boxes, 30 rolls of tape and 3 rolls of bubble wrap to pack up the Camerons' possessions in the four bedroom apartment on the top floor.

www.mirror.co.uk...

There are many different sources using their own words to rewrite the article which still include that detail as if it's important to include those numbers, really odd.

Also. I have moved people hundreds of times in my life and I have never needed even half that many rolls of tape. Nor should it take that many boxes for such a small residence. And if it really did take over 300 boxes then it would have also needed more then 3 rolls of bubble wrap. All just indicates its a BS excuse just to include those numbers in the article

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

a reply to: autopat51

It's part of their religion

They often have problems

how is it that you know this? If it's a huge secret, do they just tell a few conspiracy folks and those with special you tube abilities?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: reldra

This is well known and easy to research.

It's been documented and is observable.

There are about a million videos like that on YouTube. The only evidence ever found were inside jokes put in by animators. No children ever noticed, as far as I know. It is not an Illuminati occult conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why isn't any of this ever used to predict anything? It's always some 17 step process done entirely in hindsight.

It's always "if we do this and this and this and talk about this thing that isn't really related but numbers so it is related because I said so then voila here's a pattern!"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I agree with pl3bscheese. This recent spurt of Illuminati and Secret Society dis/mis-info is unbecoming of your usually well-researched threads and awesome discussions of unity and positivity.

KSigMason took the words right out of my mouth! Jesus was believed to have been 33 years old upon his death, entombment, and resurrection. Do we now say that Jesus is evil and helped plot today's terror and/or false flag attacks because 33 is associated with him?

We, humans, have 33 vertebrae. Are we all evil, demonic, and members of secret societies by default?

"The Bush Family has known connection with the Skull and Bones and other secret societies"

I do agree that the video in the op shows inappropriate behavior, and I am no fan of the Bush Family, however,... can you please name these "other secret societies"? Or is this just assumed speculation?

George Bush was a member of Skull and Bones. Their infamous number is 322, not 33.

"One of the popular numbers of the occultist and secret society elite is 33."

Unlike the conspiracy dis/mis-info that says all secret societies fall under a single banner,... different societies actually have greatly differing world-views, teachings, interpretations, symbols, and goals.

"Occult" and "secret societies" are convenient umbrella terms. Other than the Scottish Rite having 33-Degrees, can you please share with us what other occult groups and/or secret societies distinguish the number 33?

edit on 7/18/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

3 is a power number. Triangle of manufestation

Holy trinity

It's alchemical and one of the basic tools of manifesting desired results

Although beliefs may differ Between the religious hierarchy or throughout the mystery schools the fundamental tools of manifestation remain consistent

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Why isn't any of this ever used to predict anything? It's always some 17 step process done entirely in hindsight.

It's always "if we do this and this and this and talk about this thing that isn't really related but numbers so it is related because I said so then voila here's a pattern!"

It is use to predict events that's what astrolgY is for

The problem comes in with what the intent of ge rituals they perform are and with what moon cycle best suites the intent

It's not a simple Science and reading an article once ten years ago won't teach you anything

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If you take 3 as a Holy number of manifestation, how/why are you equating it with evil false-flag sacrifice? Is 3 good or evil?

• George Bush: Skull and Bones 322

• 33: Scottish Rite highest degree

• Disney Club 33

I am not seeing the link between 322, 33, Skull and Bones, Scottish Rite, and Disney.

edit on 7/18/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
I am not seeing the link between 322, 33, Skull and Bones, Scottish Rite, and Disney.

Same. Nor am I seeing a correlation between the 'rituals they perform' and the lunar cycle.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It is use to predict events that's what astrolgY is for

The problem comes in with what the intent of ge rituals they perform are and with what moon cycle best suites the intent

It's not a simple Science and reading an article once ten years ago won't teach you anything

It's not science, period. And I get it. You have to wait for something to happen and then decide how to fit the numbers into that event, rather than use numbers to actually predict something.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

perhaps it would do you better to join a secret society and learn what it actually is that is taught. Basing an entire theory off of misinformation seems like such a waste of time and energy. All you have to do is ask.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Then your eyes must be closed

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

perhaps it would do you better to join a secret society and learn what it actually is that is taught. Basing an entire theory off of misinformation seems like such a waste of time and energy. All you have to do is ask.

Maybe it is you could point out specifically what it is I am so wrong about

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Seems as if I have acquired a fan club with this thread.

"You are wrong because I said so"

Seems to be the common theme

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"You are wrong because I said so"

More like you have not presented anything of substance. What alleged rituals are being performed by whom and what is their tie in to the lunar cycle. Be specific.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join